Untitled

Will it ever stop bleeding? Good thing I sold some days ago. Really feeling light as a feather.

Everytime a new ChainLink thread appears, im going to post it again.

>Flushing toilet water

Even shitcoins have decent pump from time to time, this is fucking rock throwed into water

RORY. It is almost time to sell the remaining 650 million links.

I told you people, you need to start shit in Slack.
I tried and got banned, now enjoy getting dicked by russians and rory in the caymans you fucking pussies who keep defending this eternally bleeding shittoken.

Sergie here goys, sorry been very busy with sibos 2018

Accumulate. This reminds me of ark. Stuck in a range, then it shoots up to a new level and bleeds there for awhile. Rinse and repeat until we're all rich from holding.

Hats the thing with link and toilets?
Did he stream a conference while pooping? Redpillme

I literally joke about being "learning disabled" all the time. I do it at rec hockey to make the time keepers feel awkward, I do it at work to make my boss feel like a weird asshole, I pretty much tell anyone who accuses me of making a mistake, that I do not know intimately, that I, user, have a severe learning disability. this is purely for shits and also becsause im a baked idiot and i forget normal human shit all the time (maybe i am learning disabled) anyway, I bought 18k LINK at 0.40 USD and literally missed the 0.50USD moon for my fucking wagecuck job which us cutting down, and chipping up trees. at this point the only thing i take pride in are my hot GF and the fact that i could probably fold most of you NEETs up like a cheap tent. Cheers, and good fortune in your future trades. longwinded normie out.

This shit is gonna shoot up the second I get paid I know it, fuck

There was a ChainLink conference right next to the restrooms. Now its a meme. You can almost hear the sounds of flushing toilet water in the distance.

thanks for the words user

Don't worry it won't.

>sold this to buy more later because of all the FOMO
>it's started getting fudded again and I'm not read to buy yet
FUCK

Well, I just did it. Bought 40k at 3550 and I am already a bagholder. Sucks to be me.

You think? I'm pretty sure it's gonna go up at least 2-3 cents by tuesday

hey man, no problem. this forum is filled with shills and fuds, but every once and a while youll run into an user telling the truth. My personal truth? if i have to chip wood for one more winter im just gonna fucking quit and go back to some shit paying indoors job that doesnt involve chainsaws. thinking about dropshipping possibly with a steady flow of crypto cash to really add on. if im not an entrepreneur i literally have fuck all besides hard labor because i basically didnt go to highschool and therefor half of the 22 year olds ahead of me are intellectual infants compared to me. my only route is an extremely skillful and potent series of investments, or that combined with an entrepreneurial strategy in an undisclosed field

With this team don't expect the price to go up for a few weeks at least.
Just wait it out and buy below 3k sats.

KMS