Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/t7t1119y-INSANE-BUT-IT-IS-EXACTLY-THE-SAME/
discord.gg/BJqNzN3
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892985-segwit-2x-faq
support.gdax.com/customer/portal/articles/2893011-bitcoin-segwit2x-fork-faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao, its not this is just the daily ups and down

Warren Buffett was right. AGAIN.

Excellent. Now we can accumulate. Who gives a fuck if it goes up or down a few hundred bux on any given day when it's going to be multiples of 10k in 5 years' time?

FUCK, IT CANT END LIKE THIS

this is fucking nothing you pussy faggots

YOU GUYS TOLD ME TO FUCKING BUY AT 6000 YOU SAID I WOULD GET FREE SEGWAY COINS NOW I'M DOWN LIKE 9%

Nice try Faggot. / Thread.

wtf man... it only dropped by 2.7% within the last 24h...

t. newfag who wasn't holding during the crash of late May, also known as Pink Friday

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/t7t1119y-INSANE-BUT-IT-IS-EXACTLY-THE-SAME/

>drop 2% in a day
>already pink wojaks
The coming dip is going to be entertaining.

It's been going sideways for over 2 fucking weeks now. It's so god damned boring. Make a move Bitcoin, i don't give a fuck if it's up or down. I want my CRYPTO FIX GOD DAMNIT!!!!

discord.gg/BJqNzN3

Calm your pants. It's just weekend

The weekend before Chinese exchanges shut down for good.

Noob here. Just put 500€ into kraken exchange. Buy BTC now? No?

No. These are dark times.

Maybe wait and buy it as a christmas present to yourself. You're walking into a warzone with a Nerfgun right now.

BTC will crash soon. Just wait a few weeks till the price is pretty low, then BUY

>waiting for transaction to process so i can gtfo of BTC
How long does this take I know the ass is gonna fall out ~$100-600 at least

I warned you all about the Chinese selloff but no one wanted to listen to me.

>muh boomer bubble

Bitcoin is dead and you know it. Can't wait to see the BTC marines forming

So wait a few weeks? What indicates that it's gonna crash soon? Thanks for your help guys. Should I buy alt coins tho/Ether?

This

Don't waste this chance

Drama in the coming weeks, and no don't buy alts or ETH until you know what you're doing

Why would anyone listen to that? Chinese volume were about 1-2% of total volume when i checked a few days ago. Today about 95% of Bitcoin volume is JPY,USD and KRW. Anything happening in any other contry than those 3 should be irrelvant to the price. Even Europe is irrelevant

I was just going to hodl BTC and get some other coins like ETH so I didn't really look deep inside crypto trading.

What are the main parts I should educate myself in before buying?

Thanks user

Try to find a

Do not buy alts now(before the fork) The price of alts might rise for a very short time after the fork(16 Nov) tho, but if bitcoin crashes, so will they.

BTC will not crash. It's the only crypto that has a demonstrated history of jumping up in price to the extent that it has. There will never be a replacement for BTC. It will have its ups and downs, but generally, the best approach is to buy and HODL. In a year, when BTC is creeping up on ~12-15k, you will be happy.

Just know that you are buying when the price is very high. The price can always keep going of course, but still i would highly advice you to sell before Nov 16 or right after the segwit2x
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892985-segwit-2x-faq

Thanks. I'll do my research regarding this upcoming fork. What I'm wondered is, coinbase says in their FAQ "All coinbase users with a BTC balance will be credited with an equal balance of B2X". What exactly does this mean?

I know the price is high. I'm already beating myself up that I didn't invest when it was 2k and I thought it was ATH and gonna drop.

What are you talking about? It's just bouncing between 5500 and 6000? Is this your first day in crypto or something?

If you have 1 BTC before the fork you will get 1 B2X for free after fork.

How is this possible? So you get free money? What is the catch? During fork BTC losing money and you can't cash out of CoinBase?

>So you get free money?

Yup. This is why BTC price increased just before the Bitcoin Gold fork.

Is it really worth it at this point?

even a massive rise is a fraction of what you would get compared to people that bought at like 300$

tldr what are forks

Well do you want to double whatever you put into it or not?

Hmm, so what would be the correct, best procedure of profiting of the fork?

Buy btc before the fork at its lowest, and sell BTC & B2X asap after fork?

I guess, but it makes it feel like a much scarier bet because the amounts you need to invest are high
Do you think it's really gonna hit that high?

I'm feeling the same way but I feel like btc for us nocoiners might be a missed ship with gambling on alts paying more than 2x. I'm still going to buy and hold a bit of btc, but I'm going to be DYOR and try to make more hains with alts soonish so I can horde more buttcoin. Or try to.

tfw I had 2.5 buttcoins that I lost with cryptsy

no-coiners need to risk it or never make it

Don't waste your money on shitcoins. It's not going to fucking happen. They're all scams trying to make money off bitcoin's success.

>don't waste your money on ETH

Like all things. Be sensible.

>less than 1% drop over past 24h

kys

Yes. But the price could begin to go upwards already today. The price of BTC and B2X might have gone down a lot before you are able to sell. You should check every 5-10 min for when Coinbase/GDAX let you sell/buy again. Since they say it will take 4-48 hours, you might need to stay up a night or 2, constanly checking when trading is allowed again.

I made 2.5 btc in 2014 solely through mining dogecoin,fedoracoin,42coin,nyan coin , and other PURE SHIT coins, and exchanging them.

>in 2014
It's 2017, bud. Everything's falling right now.

Don't waste money on shitcoins.

Thank you very much. I'll take your advice into consideration.

No problem (^_^) Last time i helped somebody one Veeky Forums i spent like 2 hours and he didn't even say thanks afterwards >_<
Last advice use GDAX instead of coinbase. It's pretty much exacly the same. Coinbase even owns it. Why use it if it's the same you ask? Well because the fees are much lower.

You get free B2X on GDAX too. As i said, it's exactly like coinbase.
support.gdax.com/customer/portal/articles/2893011-bitcoin-segwit2x-fork-faq

So if I'm some no coiner retard getting in now, I have a coinbase account set up with my bank account, I'm going to make a paper wallet, then I use the coinbase credentials to buy btc on GDAX and send tithing to my paper wallet with subsequent transactions sending more and more to that same paper wallet? I read a mobile is much more convenient and safe as long as I write down and hide the multiple word passphrase used with generating the wallet keys. Is that a better route for trading than the paper wallet?

Excuse the noob questions I've just been reading so much and it hasn't settled to a complete sensible picture yet.

I know little of the diffrent wallets and how they work. All i know is that they are more secure and that you can't trade with them. I just keep it all on a exchange(GDAX). If you keep money on a paper wall you have to send money over to an exchange or coinbase, which takes a lot of time