blog.omisego.network/omisego-roadmap-v-1-40bfca386e25
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, sold all my omg shit as soon as I saw that
I missed the moon mission and didn't buy at ico price so who cares

will pick this up @ 4-5$ range...maybe i'll get luck and buy at 3-4$

The absolute state of the omisegoys.

that shit is embarrassing
might sell everything

I didn't bother to read it but does it at least mention plans to take a new picture with a new skateboard?

just read it.. what the fuck

T-thanks for the japanese lesson.

You dump shits. This roadmap clearly was not intended for westerners. It.s for the japanese investors.go and wank you with some shitcoin withoutfuture.

>this thread just a day after a major annoucement

I wonder if this could be FUD.

what major announcements you dumb goy

Very glad I ignored this crapto.

I'm not going to be mean, but please pay attention. Once things start rolling for omg, you're going to be glad you held. To me this type of investing is like fishing with dynamite! I invest for a living, and to me this is almost like insider trading. But of course it's not, it's just such a transparent outlook of what is going to take place. We know in advance so many things... Please understand this is not an atm. Just relax and plant now, so that when harvest time comes, you'll be able to reap.

>This post focuses on updating recent activities and provides high level overview of the OmiseGO development roadmap, and will be followed with subsequent technically and strategically focused posts.

They just trying to make it a bit more easily digestible for non techie people to start with

Look at daily chart history on bittrex, then look at the dried out volume and clear downtrend.

Be very afraid if you hold this turd, be very afraid.

Major announcements? That they take the go literally in their name and they don't have actual Roadmap + everything gets delayed to q1 / q2 2018

Do you understand that there is 2 months for q1 2018 right- if you have worked in a development you ahoukd know that 2 month is no time.

if they don't release the wallet by the end of year im gonna sell no matter what

>ChainLink toilet conference

2 months is about 20 missed moon missions while holding a dumping coin

Two months ago I was looking to buy omisego, anons said it was a good coin, it guaranted moon mission. I said to anons I don't thinks so but anons angry, anons saying you stupid, this will go to moon, this will go to uranus planet. I said to user I will buy omisego when it $5, user joke and say look at this niger. But look who is niger now user?

It won't be out this year. They want the price to dump.

>if this thing doesn't happen by December 31st I don't like being insanely wealthy

it will be. the wallet + sdk is Q4

Source?

I got loot in fucking Go metaphors...

actually my bad. its gonna be Q1 of 2018

blog.omisego.network/omisego-roadmap-v-1-40bfca386e25

People will downvote I am sure but.. This roadmap has no date estimates? I can create a roadmap for them like that as well in 2 minutes.
We make the coin
We do good stuff
Develop amazing infrastructure
Get accepted by everyone in this galaxy
Kill all other coins
Good Stuff
Even Better Stuff
We will rule everything
OmiseGo power
The end.

>back to plebbit with you

Enjoy the dump when they don't meet the deadline.
Why do you think their "loadmap" was a glorified blog post?

Reddit is for intellectuals, brainlets like you do not have the capacity to understand.

You need to understand something about Veeky Forums. Mooning and 10x gains has been permanently memed into the collective consciousness as a real, unironic occurance. So when there's no ADHD chart activity, everyone gets angry and the pink wojacks come out. It would ease you to know people are just doing it for fun as they don't have more than 100-500 bucks in the game.

Stop talking about omg, stop posting about omg, and accumulate silently. Enjoy the laughs and deluded dreams of people ITT and overall who think that any coin with 1-3 "developers", no product, no headquarters, and no partnerships will go mainstream.

This. Im a long time hodler, but actually sold when I saw roadmap. Will go balls deep again very soon - it's retarded not to

Holy fuck what a shit blog post “roadmap”. These guys are in over their head. Is this how asians do business ? Am i missing something.

Tldr: we need a wallet and are working with clients and a bunch of bullshit discussion of asian characters

Wtf is skelly doing with these guys

W-what the actual fuck? How is this coin higher than 2 dollars

/thread

Why else do you think omg is so heavily manipulated? We're all trying to shake weak hands for their bags.

This is the smart play. I sold 500 at 130k, and I'm just going to wait until around the S2X fork to buy back in, when it'll have most likely dipped a ton.

It's extremely easy to see that Veeky Forums is a parody of itself. Every single coin is treated the exact same way if it doesn't moon in a week, or if the team does something dumb.

Nothing else about them matters, the product, the actual achievements, any news articles, nothing. If the team doesn't end up making them rich in a month or doesn't say that they'll be done with the product in a week, it's shit.

What the fuck would you prefer dumbasses, that they lie and sell you the world, then fail to deliver?

Because there are only two options: 1.) They're honest about when they feel they'll have solid updates ready.

2.) They lie and keep stringing people along by apologizing when they didn't meet the deadline.

Then again, you could always just invest after a company already has a product and is already established to enjoy your yearly 10% gains.