Someone help a dumb and clueless cunt out

Someone help a dumb and clueless cunt out.

Do I spend £230 on 1 Ether or £230 into bitcoin

1 eth fo sho

fo.
sho.

Right now?

BTC

It's going to run up at some point prior to the fork so get in early I say.

it already had it's runup for BTG and didn't come back down. There willbe nomore huge runup.

BTC for sure

worth buying Eth right now now or waiting till it dips down?

You can say that if you want, but I think we know that BTC is probably going to break 7k at some point after Nov 10

it is down. you can buy now for discount prices.
going back to $350 soon.

how soon we talking? And is it ever going to break $1000?

Also ETH is not going fucking anywhere while it still supports all these shit ICO's that just dump ETH onto the market 24/7

well big companies are getting behind Ether... with their support we could see it everywhere

bump

230 into Vertcoin

I know fuck all about vertcoin but it just seems like a bit of a dead meme to be honest

nobody here knows shit

this or Groestlcoin.

Spend £230 on Monero

Eth but before segwit2x. Btc gonna crash hard and eth will hit $500

We're all wizards here. Everyone knows the future but you.

BTCuck is priced in already

buy vtc if i be honest with you. Btc will die out soon, etherium idk

>eth will hit $500
no, everything will crash in $s because its bitcoin that gives everything its $ value. but the ratio should get a decent bump though.

Surely btc. All altcoins are bleeding to death. Buy btc nownand when/if they start to recover you'll probably be able to buy 1.1 or 1.2 eth with it.

Buttcoin. Ethereum is a pump and dump scam.

You can buy ETH directly with $, its price has no correlation to BTC. This is why it's been stable at around $300 for the last three months, despite BTC's volatility over the same period.

VTC rising until Monday. hitting 6.5 before a correction down to 4

go dash Jesus why am I helping you brexit cunts

Stable is not good m8. You don't play this game for stability. You play it for gains.