P R I C E D I N
R
I
C
E
D
I
IN

There's a reason none of the top wallets have sold anything, LINK is the best opportunity in crypto right now. Probably the best since Ethereum.

they're trying to make the price go lower so they can buy more

>Total Spply
>1,000,000,000 LINK

Kys

it has barely even mooned yet. even shitcoins like DGB reached 500m marketcaps on the prospect of "possibly" winning a citibank hackathon LMAO.

LINK did not even reach a 250m marketcap on the huge announcement of a PoC with 11 banks. Anyone selling for a loss with NO plan of buying back in is retarded.

nice fud but I'm not selling. there are actually only 350mm tokens

> brainlet still judging a coin by the total supply meme
kys faggot

thats the prob with link - digibyte is on all major exchanges. i think link will go nowhere in the next months. link had its "hype". im still in since presale. sure would have been great to sell @45-50c levels but yeah. lets c and hope it does not die because bitcoin gets its ETF then kys pls because i will kms

when will Bitcoin get its ETF? if ever it does wont it be until late 2018 to 2019?

>> above ICO price despite bitcoin fork drama
True but the team is doing a fantastic job at bringing it back to ICO price.

Look no amount of news will safe an altcoin from dumping during the fork. If hypebeast Jun Hasegawa can't save OMG from dumping during the fork what hope does Sergey have?

*save

Yep but 11k to 3.5k, that's a bit extreme for such a small period of time.
The dump was due to Sibos being underwhelming and zero communication, not because of the fork.

> Yep but 11k to 3.5k, that's a bit extreme for such a small period of time
Good thing you noticed because this really is an exchange whale problem. I held BNB before and I remember the outrage when BNB dumped from $2.85 to $1.6 overnight with no change in news whatsoever (pre-china FUD).

Binance isnt notorious for manipulation only because of LINK. It started with other coins like BNB. Thats why no matter what other people say, I am not touching BNB since its permanently stuck in Binance unlike LINK which other exchange can pick up.

The LINK team need to get this out of Binance ASAP.

how stupid you will look when the price goes up to like 5$.

if that happens everyone will know that you are stupid and retarded

Except OMG got to over 1b in marketcap on hype alone, and is still at 10x of link's current MC despite having accomplished very little in terms of roadmap progress. To say Link is underhyped would be an understatement, it's basically completely unknown outside Veeky Forums at the moment

You're preaching to the choir, too bad the LINK team does not want it on other exchanges.

its not completely unknown, but its very much under the radar. Mainly because so few exchanges. some people only trade/invest in coins on binance/bitfinex/bittrex

Yes. This is why people selling right now are making the biggest mistake of their lives.

Can someone spam that rory fag? At least the REQ team are actively seeking exchanges. This is an ERC20 token ffs. It should be easy to list it in an exchange.

Yeah, i understand some of the people selling in order to buy back lower. But people selling for a loss with no intentions of buying back in ever are just plain retarded lmao.

You could try and get banned like many of us did.
Just a wonderful display of team communication.

And even then, just how much lower CAN it go? I might be saying this for the 10th time, but we're near ATL right now and it's the weekend, with BTC being unstable and forks and shit, this has to be the bottom. Selling now is a huge gamble and very risky

Sold this shit at 8k. Don't think it will move for a while. Hopefully I don't screw up and miss the buyin range and watch it go andromeda

You'll probably have a good buying opportunity near this price (a bit higher or a bit lower) until the fork ends.

Veeky Forums used to be fun, but LINK has completely killed this board for me. I'm just going to sit on my fat stack until I'm rich. I don't care if it takes years.

Are you fucking truly mentally retarded. Have you looked at a chart even.

This coin is fucked

No, holding is risky and a huge gamble, regardless of the coin. By its mere definition selling eliminates the risk, but also any future growth.

are you fucking retarded?

Looks nothing like Link's chart.
Maybe the little bear trap arc does.

The dump is because Whales are manipulating prices on the only 2 exchanges that actually trade this coin, so they can increase their stack, so tjhat when this shit moons and actually gets used, they will be loaded.

Any brainlet with some idea of trading and orderbook knowledge can easily see this. All muttering about price is thus a bunch of bull.

it's funny really- all of these FUD threads are organised hits to make idiots sell. If you fell for it kys

nah, I bought in at 3550. I am a bagholder now but still wont sell

You cunts need to look at what happened with bancor and paragon which were scamcoins from the beginning.

how can what you said even be an argument you literal fucking retard

holy shit

seeing stuff like this makes me not want to be on Veeky Forums just pointless comments cluttering up the discussion.

You're comparing a jew scam / trash coin lead by a dumb female to a coin that has presented a working proof of concept to one of the biggest bank entities in the world. Any news will shoot LINK up, can you say the same about those 2 garbage coins? No, ofcourse you can't.

This is fucking stupid did you really just compare these two with LINK?