Is there any historical evidence to support the claim that Jesus was an Aryan like many Christians believe?

Is there any historical evidence to support the claim that Jesus was an Aryan like many Christians believe?

Theres not even any historical evidence to support he even existed idiot

This is the most Muttistancentric whining point ever.
Jesus is shown as blonde and light eyed only in Baptist churches; in Europe he is classically portrayed as black haired and brown eyed
t. reddit. How about you educate yourself a bit about the topic?

that's actually Mormon Jesus.

How about you stop shitposting?

There is very very very little evidence that supports the existence of Jesus christ

Jesus Caucasian Birth Certificate April 1st German Aryan

And yet the consensus is that he did indeed exist.

Really?

Yep.
Google the historicity of jesus

Jews were aryan before the R*mans forced them to racemix

They said Pontius Pilate didnt exist until they found that stone with his name on it like 50 years ago

not many christians beleive that at all. People just depict jesus the way that their own people look. Koreans depict a korean jesus and africans depict an african jesus.
As for any evidence if he looked like that, yes there is evidence that he could have looked like that, there are samaritans who look like that and samaritans are descended from ancient jews and assyrians. There are druze who look like that and they are close relatives of jews and samaritans. There are syrians who look like that and, yeh, you get the picture.

If you haven't read a book you life then don't post!!!

back to r/atheist

>multiple evidence from roman texts doesn't support the existence of Christ

jesus was white because he's a jew, and jews are white.

His genealogy has a few fair skinned people in it

No.

It's not impossible that he might look somewhat white, alawites and some persians look remarkable white by most standards, but its more than likely he looked like a typical jew from judea.

Jesus Jau Jewiest Jew Jat Jewed Jem Jall

Jlack & Jlight

pffft
So dumb you need a go back /b/tard.

>Take random skull from Palestine
>Reconstruct face (badly)
>THIS IS WHAT JESUS LOOKED LIKE

Fuck Fou, Faggot

Only Khazars are white Jews.

>Brown Semite
>Aryan
And no not in the 18th/19th century sense of the term Aryan either.

Congratulations, this board just reached /pol/ level of idiotism.

>I'm an atheist therefore it would be impossible for a wise theologian man to have existed and amassed a following thinking he was the sun of god
>It makes more sense that he didn't exist and that people just formed a religion about a guy who never existed the same time and area the guy died because it seemed like a funny idea

How dumb do you have to be to believe this?

No of course not, he would have looked like somebody from the levant in that time period.

0/10.

The Jesus Myth thing is a stupid overreaction to the endless and idiotic nonsensical claims of assorted christian apologists. I understand why so many atheists/non-religious people do it, but I really wish so many of my fellow skeptics would stop being so dumb.

I read Galilee was the land of gentile converts at the time.

why would you call yourself a "skeptic"
that's got to be one of the dumbest labels I've heard in a long time

>skeptics
Honestly youre going to want to abandon that title, its the new fedora, not trying to get you to stay Veeky Forums fashionable, just saying its meaning is now perverted by undesirables. And its pretty much like saying, us and them, the sheep and the skeptics. Very lame, also the spacing is doubled after the first 2 lines so you're probably a redditfag. "Skeptics" are typically cattle of that color I suppose
This

Is "skeptics" what New Atheists started calling themselves after Elevatorgate made New Atheism unfashionable?

I was just using it as a catch-all for people who don't believe in various religious claims.

>>you're from reddit
Nah. I just fucked up the spacing, I never post on that place, I find it's whole layout and general attitude to be infuriating.

See what I said above. I have no problem calling myself an atheist and I neither know nor care whatever dumb internet/real life drama "elevatorgate" is likely a reference to.

Irregardless of your own feelings or what you were taught, evidence of Jesus is not non-existent. While many of the Christian stories may have forged many documents certain key events are probably true. Like there being a historical Jesus, being crucified, being seen as a martyr and generating a jewish sub-cult. Enough to destroy Roman Empire.

>Very lame, also the spacing is doubled after the first 2 lines so you're probably a redditfag.

not to mention he put a "." after "0/10" as though "0/10" is a sentence hahaha what a fucking faggot

>>Christianity destroyed the Roman Empire
Gibbon plz. It certainly didn't help much, but the Empire fell for a variety of reasons, and infighting was only one of them.

>jew from judea
except he was a nazarene from nazareth