>SOLID team compared to other cryptos
>actual practical use unlike half the alts out there

do you want to stay poor user?

Other urls found in this thread:

waltonchain.org/team
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Expect its not coming out until afyer the fork and will likely fall sub $4

The FUD turns me on for some reason

nahh sub $4 is comical. Where'd you pull that monkey out of your ass?

I wish it would go back to sub 4$ just one last time...

>solid team

priced in

Yeah, this shit is gold, but you need to join the other moonmissions too.

First XAS -> ETP -> WTC. In that order.

DELET

If you support Walton, you should probably take a look at Modum.

>Like Walton, Modum is also combining supply chain & blockchain
>Walton focuses on textile industry, Modum focuses on pharmaceutical industry
>Modum is based on a Swiss company called Modum AG
>A giant in the pharma industry in the EU

Right now, Modum's market cap is only 1/4 of Walton's market cap. If Modum could at least reach Walton's mcap, that's a 400% gain.

Don't trust my words. Do your own research.

You must be new to crypto

Walton already said on slack that they plan on using their RFIDs for Pharma industry

MOD isn't a bad hodl at all...

Competition is good though. It just means that Walton/RFID blockchains are here to stay.

Can you or somebody explain the master node, please?. I know that amount of WTC needed, but I don't understand the technical part. Do you just hold it in your wallet, or is there more to it? Do you have to leave your computer on 24/7 to operate a master node? What if you need to sell some of your shares? I mean obviously you would not longer be operating a master node, but are they locked for a certain period of time? I have a very big bag, and I love this project, I just can't decide if it would be worth running a master node.

Thank you to anyone who answers.

They wont even have anything operational until 2019 minimum

OK, very interesting. I could certainly do better with gains elsewhere. Thanks.

PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

>They wont even have anything operational until 2019 minimum

So I could invest in ETP and be earning 20% in the mean time. For some reason, I thought that the master nodes would be operational with the new blockchain and wallet expected to be released in a few weeks.

if you are planning to hodl anyway, will be worth it.it could be a simple as holding in a wallet or you having to set up a server. some one the reddit will post a guide, if it is more complicated. you wont be locked in, but wont get a payout if you are moving it around. I heard it might not that big though 500 walts per year

Easy x2

you guys think modum could fix my blackmoon losses? Seems like a legit project from everything I've seen

Thank you for answering. I thought it was 5000 WTC for a master node. I bought in early and have been hodling because I was considering the master node. I am a believer in Walton, the team, etc. so I expected growth in the value of the coin as well. I guess I thought if I chose to I could run a master node sooner.

Could someone please tell me if my computer needs to be on 24/7 to run a WTC master node? I did read the reddit posts and guide, but I did not know that it wouldn't be until 2019, and I didn't find out about running the computer 24/7 for the master node. I don't want to register there to ask.

you'll be able to stake when the wallet gets release, not 2010. as for staking, you can use raspberry pi

Thank you very much for answering. So the raspberry pi will run 24/7 but obviously the cost for electricity will be considerably less.

So the 2019 information is false. I was surprised to read that.

Thanks! Hodling for master node!

Samsung is mentioned 3x's on the Waltonchain team page

waltonchain.org/team

What are the chances of a Samsung partnership?

They have been hinting at BIG news on their slack

nobody knows if you can use a raspberry pi for staking, why pull things out your ass?

you're right though op - everyone should hold some of this. easy moon mission

I am not very tech savvy. I had to look up raspberry pi. Please tell me if I am correct that I can plug it into a keyboard and a monitor when I need to, but otherwise it just runs as the master node.

I will wait for further instructions on reddit, but I very much appreciated your answer/s.

OK, I appreciate knowing this. I guess I will just wait for the official instructions.

They also said WTC would be on 4 exchanges by end of October... and 9 exchanges by EOY

WTC should have atleast $500-$600 million marketcap by end of year. Atleast a steady 3x coin... or more

i know that one of the members (monitor) went to Korea for wtc related business. so who knows