Where did it all go wrong?

I mean history as a whole.

It hasn't gone wrong.

Humans evolving big brains. That's the root of everything that has gone wrong so far.

when death created time to grow the things it would kill

This

It's all for the march of progress.

Guns.
Imagine how ducking cool ww1 would have been if it was dudes in plate mail wielding HF blades

the horse feels bad for them

It's circular, it goes worst, then better.

Agriculture.

Murder of Caesar

Depends on whom you ask.
I'd personally say it went wrong at the fall of Eve and Adam.

This is the best answer

When people realized the concept of infinity.

Et tu, Brute?

t. Dante

The evolution of primates desu. Fuck those guys.

when women were given the right to vote

when the dinosaurs died, just imagine how cool it would be if they lived and modern humans had some dinosaur-like features/ wings. Imagine Tiberius crossing the Tiber on leathery wings.

Fiat currency was invented.

WWI

When state became more important than family

Representitive and Commodity would've prevented the bleak bitcoin future we are bound to live in.

Do you want your parents to live with you the rest of your life?

Actually, based on my reading, our brains got large because The Watchers fucked all our women, and that's why it makes womens' pussies hurt when they have babies, cause of big heads.

It was always wrong

Why do you think things have gone wrong?

Our brains were shrinking until recently and have only started to gain in size again in the last 150-200 or so years.

spot on

World
War
One

The end of the Age of Great Progress and the beginning of the darkest half century of human history since the Plague, the permanent destruction of the old world and the creation of a new one in a fiery bath of blood which humanity may never stop feeling the repercussions of.

Athens fucking up the Syracuse campaign.

First Christianity fucked up, then Islam, now USA.

Technologically and quality of life wise we're at the peak. But western society as a whole is absolutely disgusting in it's current state.