Link BTFO

Get fucking rekt you faggots, I'm so sick of hearing about your horseshit oracle problem.

Buy Bitcoin (cash) and hold.

SUPERCOMPUTERS ON EVERY STREET CORNER

LE BITCOIN CASH

bitcoin ass

Muuuuuuhhhhh siboss

Oh so if it has smart contracts, it gets its own icos. Then they can keep the price down just like ETH!

>Craig Wright

It's gotta pump before the dump though, brb 2500% increasing incoming

>hp.com

Holy shit my company did something

can someone explain what does this mean for LINK? there are people waiting to sell to break even all the way up to 50 cents. even if these news don't bury link, i'm honestly worried it will be very difficult to push the price to ATH

I assume this will enable stuff like land/freight ownership sidechains or other actual useful stuff like that backed up by the security of the bitcoin (cash) blockchain.

As opposed to the constant scam ICO bullshit the ethereum network shat into the world

Means nothing for LINK since ChainLink is not an oracle. Rather, it's a decentralised middleware for oracles and contracts.

LINK nodes are not secure, noone is going to use their shit.

poo pee poo braaaappp poo poo cash

Proof?

They say they are "secure blockchain middleware" but thats not true, its not end to end secure, like the system that Zencash are developing.

in one year you reqt cucks wont be laughing when this moons

Read the white paper.

Lmao, someone actually just panic sold.

I don't get any of this
Fuck off give me money

probably someone smarter than you ha

This has nothing to do with the oracles chanlink is concerned with much how Oraclize has nothing to do with decentralized oracles. Just uses the same word in the name.

I doubt it. I already took out twice my initial from the pre-sale.
You're just shit-talking an alt during an alt bear-market.

FLUSH'D

Exactly, random oracles are used to replace crypto. hashing functions.

>CHAINSTINK

I am shit talking but I have no intention of buying link either, I don't understand this oracle shit so I stay away because it smells of horseshit

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!

>I don't understand this oracle shit
That was obvious from your first post.

maybe to you but not to the legions of tarts who dropped money on this shitcoin

craig wright is an australian shitposter and nothing more