Who would win a nukeless WWIII?

Who would win a nukeless WWIII?

Switzerland

The jews

Nobody would "win", but i think the ussr would make more gains

I think retarded OP meant modern day war since for whatever reason half of Europe is supporting USA(not like any modern European country actually would support America). damn, it must be real hard to read the sticky...

neither, the Soviet Union was inept and would run low on supplies half way through west germany, assuming they even made a breakthrough, NATO would not be able to win a prolonged war of attrition

Australia
Everyone else would die

Depends when it takes place, but almost certainly the USA.
>greater manpower than Russia
>massive technological advantage over Russia and China
>European allies couldn't beat back Russia alone but would probably be strong enough to hold them off until American reinforcements can arrive
>total naval superiority

Jews

J to the ews

>DA JOOS

DA JOOS

jews would remain neutral, then claim a greater israel after the nuke war is over

Satan confirms it

OP said nukeless WWIII, not that you're wrong

No you fucking retard jews literally want every superpower to kill themselves to they can start the NWO.

thanos

10 years ago I would have said the West, hands down, but today I have my doubts.

ghana

Murica.
Can't beat Geography (but they're gonna attribute the victory to duh freedumbs anyway)

>there are people on this board who think Europe would not ally with America in a war against Russia in 2018
>there are people who not only believe that, but have an attitude as if they’re saying something obviously correct

I somehow doubt all these American allies would back the US in a war. Half of them at best.

Sweden no!!!

>USSR
>WW3
>map is post-2014
I think you might be retarded

>Turks and Finns are the most willing to fight for their country
huh, who would've thought

That's because you're an underaged retard with no understanding of geopolitics.

>draft matters in the age of drones

>there are people who think that any European country besides Poland and maybe Ukraine has actual army
>there are people who think that Europeans would actually go to war and not avoid the draft by escaping to Thailand to suck off every trap

US+Western EU+AUS if it is total war. The blue side would have a much easier time projecting force into the other's territory ans starts with a significant advantage in worldwide controlled territory. They could cut off the ports of the red team relatively effectively while still being able to easily move supplies on the Atlantic. Even with red's numbers, blue will win in the end. Blue will always have the Americas as their ace in the hole from which they can continue pumping out armaments like crazy with little fear of them being destroyed. I just don't see red team being able to plant a flag anywhere deep on the continental US, even if things go horribly for blue team.

>expecting me to discuss post-2014 on a history board
i think you might be retarded

>1990
>28 fucking years ago

Argentina, Tunisia, Egypt, and Panama certainly wouldn’t participate in the war, and neither would the Phillipines, really.

#notalljews

>OP said nukeless WWIII
might as well have said bare handfight WWIII or space pistols WWIII for that matter

Who would win a bare handfight WWIII?

This

Argentine president is the ultimate ameriboo... he'd drag us into it, I'm sure

Yes, because somehow in that 28 year span NATO got disbanded.

World Wrestling Entertainment broadcasting

Either side might drag the philippines into such a war whether they like it or not

>thinking 28 years is a long time for military alliances

>Nato has existed for 70 years.

agglutinative languages are a hell of a drug

I don't know if the US is capable of fighting a large conventional WW3 anymore. I mean as soon as their is hardship and high casulaties the nuDemocrats will start blaming the white man for causing WW3 and half the population will probably start rioting

there*

>It took superpower and their 32 allies to beat Iraq
Would Stormfags claim this as achievement too?

This.

Not really, the US could have done it on it's own. The allies were just for moral support really

its*

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD, SATAN!!!