What was Veeky Forums like before crypto?

What was Veeky Forums like before crypto?

It's like 80-90% crypto now kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=2014-03-01&search_dateto=2014-03-02&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
warosu.org/biz/thread/S164247
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was shit

Veeky Forums was created as a response to 2013's great crypto mass migration. /pol/, /b/, /int/ and others were filled with btc threads and altcoin threads, so moot made a new board for this shit, it was pretty shit, but the advent of ethereum made it interesting

there was no "before crypto"

What? Lies.

This board before the current crypto surge was a mix of cryptoshills, robinhood threads, and a lot of penny stock shilling on robinhood. There was a fair bit of entrepreneurial material as well from some anons starting their own businesses and hustles, those were neat. The majority crypto stuff didnt't really start happening until eth blew up from $7-10 to $40~ overnight. Since it has slowly invaded like the cancer it is.

Oh shit I remember dropshipping threads lmao

>dropshipping
>my job sux ;_; why
>hey guys should I get an MBA I wanna be ibanker
>hey guys how do i make money online without ever leaving the house or talking to anybody or doing anything useful
>what should I study
>how do i make money from a blog/google ad fraud guide

That was literally ALL it was.

you forgot the youtube, adsense and tshirt threads also the daily financial meltdown threads

>guys i made 1% profit on this pepsi stock

Like this
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=2014-03-01&search_dateto=2014-03-02&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

AHHHHHHHHH MY FUCKING LINK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Veeky Forums was created for this shit, but even 1-2 years ago it was about 50/50 crypto, and the rest was a mix of garbage like dropshipping, people asking for the same book recommendations, working from home/"digital nomadding" i.e. the upwork/copywriting shit that indians do.

it's always been 80% shit but now its more like 95%.

Veeky Forums was created as a containment board for crypto threads on /g/ you newfags

AHHHHHHHHH MY 10 BTC ARE GONE

Veeky Forums was created as the crypto containment board around 2013 because we were shitting up /g/ so bad, the only time it wasn't cryptos was in 2015 during the crypto great depression

>ideas for passive income threads
>start your own business threads
>clickbait, adwords scamming threads
>what stocks should i invest in threads
that was about it

this, all these newfags who didn't know about bitcoins on /g/ in 2010/2011

then again back then /g/ was 90% "SOMEBODY CALL 911, FERMI FIRE BURNIN ON THE DANCE FLOOR"

Yup, this

>hey guys how do i make money online without ever leaving the house or talking to anybody or doing anything useful

Thank God for crypto.

lmao is this even real
warosu.org/biz/thread/S164247

its always been about Vitalik

>mfw very actively browsed /g/ back in 2009/2010/2011 and never once paid attention to the bitcoin threads

Anyone else?

Veeky Forums was a very slow board before crypto took off i remember

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!

We would trade our BTCs for pizza and wow swords

We went from "I have 4k, what should I invest in" to "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, my alt coins"

Pretty much the same except the threads were about penny stocks.

>sell me this pen threads

you fucking waste of space. Veeky Forums was created to contain doge shill away from /g/

it was actually slightly business oriented. I am so mad I ignored the crypto shit back then

>There was a fair bit of entrepreneurial material as well from some anons starting their own businesses and hustles, those were neat.
I miss those threads. We still get entrepreneur/hustle threads once in a blue moon, but even now they get infested with crypto faggots who think that shitposting about their coin of the week counts as being an entrepreneur.