Everex EVX overcomes Binance curse!

Nothing is holding EVX back. This is OMG 2.0.

It's still in the ICO price range, this is your last warning to get in at the best price.

A real roadmap! Real projects already completed!

No BS, no hype. Just results.

Ever use ethplorer before? That's made by the Everex team.

>It's still in the ICO price range,
No it's not

It is. Last day of ICO was 1 ETH = 180 EVX. That day ETH cost $383. So EVX around that time cost $2.

The range during the entire ICO was $1-2.1.

Biz is shilling this hard to expect a 50% drop in the next few days

Biz shilled OMG from a $30 million market cap to $1.3 billion (currently $700 million). EVX's market cap is $30 million. Think about that.

Good luck with that. Maybe if it was a shitcoin.

This is a token with actual results already, that had a successful cross-border remittance pilot in 2016!

Just do your own research. No shilling required, it's going to go up with or without biz.

You forget the part about e/ethtrader going crazy over an Apple sticker on a skateboard

Do the opposite of what biz tells you to do and you will be a rich person.

if you're not completely retarded, you'll realize that biz shills and shits on nearly every token out there. use them as indicators to DYOR. There are plenty of gems to be found here, and plenty of shit bags to avoid

I think we're going to end up seeing ~.025 ETH for this by the middle of next week. There's still lots of room for growth on this one.

Especially if Bittrex lists and/or Suppoman review video which have been rumored. (don't buy on these speculations people. Or do, whatever).

thanks user

>bought at 20k
>now at 40k

thanks Veeky Forums, you helped me make money for once.

No problem, we're just getting started.

>wanted to buy in at 26
>had to go watch tennis match
>come back and its 45
fuuuuuu

Are there many holders still, or did you just take quick profit?

Not starting to take profit until $8+

7.5K here. Bought at ICO and will hold for a while, at least until it's a third or half of OMG's market cap. Then I'll probably dump half.

If OMG we're back at $30 million I would agree with you. But it's still 700 million. EVX has similar potential.

This is what i payed it for, feels comfy to finally be above ICO.

I knowed this thing is gonna deliver cos its WORKING OMG.

This is fucking start correction around 3 than we moon again. 5 till EOM. Caped this shit!

Jsut fucking DYOR...

small if true

plz delete. i need to accumulate more before moon again