Ok boys, it's the real deal - EVX

I told you idiots to stay away from ETP many many times. Told you to stay away from LINK, told you to stay away from XAS, but here it is. EVX is the next moon - it's similar to OMG but with a product and with a much much bigger Thai bank backing them. This and WTC are what you want to be holding right now. It's around ICO price currently, had dumped after ICO due to presales so now is probably a great time to be in

Other urls found in this thread:

crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-everex-ico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>look at coin market cap
>unhealthy gains over the past few days
>obvious cuck OP is trying to offload his bags onto some poor shmuck who's falling for FOMO

good thing I got in early :)

And why didn't you tell me when this was at ICO?
Kill yourself dirty nigger
Fuck your scamcoin rashid

Yup. It's so fucking obviously a moon mission, I'm surprised at how little hype it has on here
>great team
>great roadmap
>absolutely god-tier name and logo
>more useful than 99% of coins
>backed by giant trap bank
>30 million market cap
I'd bet all of my assets that it'll be over $10 EOTY

crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-everex-ico/

Don't listen to this cuck OP guys, the token isn't even PoS. Not even good competition for omisego.

Now's the time to offload this shitty scamcoin friendo.

>Not PoS
REEEEEE IT SUCKS!

See you on the MOON buddy, it just got listed on binance, it will do a x3 and you'll be stuck on Earth

its at ico now nerd, go wild

>It isn't PoW
>It isn't PoS either

nice LARPing pajeet.

>bags
it just hit ath how could i have bags
ill see you at 100mm market cap (hint, that's still only

Stay mad ahahaha, you can still get in :)))) you emotional faggot, we're here to make money

Hey everyone this nigger is part of the bitcoin discord that scammed so many biz brothers with link!!

>1 post by this ID
>LARPing pajeets are the only ones responding

Enjoy your token crashing, rahul.

im not in any discords and i didn't touch link. i warned against it vehemently

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHA its fucking MOONING, dude its still not too late to buy in, I'm trying to make you money here

I said fuck it and bought .68 btc worth at 38000

Most of the time I'm loathe to fucking buy when something is already mooning since I've always been burned, but this project does actually look legit. I don't think it's a shitcoin that's just going to crash and never come up after a day.

I have 1.9btc in OMG I bought at $7, and will have over half a btc in this bought near the ICO.

I feel like this is a good bet that at least one of them will make it.

(I'm still a firm believer in OMG, if I make a shitton with this, I'll absolutely increase my OMG stack while it's low and people are disappointed with the roadmap.)

I bought EVX first day of the ICO. It was one of the first ICOs I saw that I was like "oh shit, this could be an enormous market cap in the next year or two".

I want to flip/rebuy it when it inevitably tops and drops... but part of me worries I'm going to get burned and sell too cheap. Its definitely hugely undervalued at the moment so I don't want to miss that moon mission. This should just be the start of it still IMO

What did I tell you fags? Listen to me or stay poor - I only give good advice

Too busy calling me a nigger when you could have been in on this uuuuuge green dildo on binance right now

it's the chosen one to recoup the JUST'ed.
bought in and am comfy.

it was mentioned here when ICO was open.
ICO was open for like a month.

if you dont spend every waking moment on biz reading between the lines of shills and fud for gems then you will be poor forever.

A real roadmap with actual dates!

Actual completed products.

17 Bitcoin sell wall just got eaten alive.

HERE WE GO.

TO THE MOON AND BEYOND

:^)