Ark Queen

Behold, her true form. Always on our side, always pushing out the weak & unfaithful. But shows us the wallets, the technology, the branding, the team, the roadmap, the price, its all so clear. Thank you, no longer do I walk blindly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

always informing us about the botom so we can buy more

amen, indeen was as lord shout :
Be gratefull for the gain and the loss, for gain indeed you need some loss.
but the reward is indeed greater, salvation is awaiting at those who did not behold to ARKing.
testing us, indeed he is. of his gain faithfull we should be.

amen.

I'm so tired of 39k-52k anons
when will it finally go back up
I've been holding since around 50 cents but still

max 1 week user.

deluded

but people have been saying that for two weeks now
this wouldn't be so hard if it settled around $3.50 instead of $2.50

it depends when you bought

THE

Immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he received his sight at once; and he arose and was baptized.

like I said, I've been holding since 50 cents, but I did buy about 500 more around $3

its at the highest cap it has ever been now. in 1 week it will be back at $3.

in his plan you shall not doubt. arkew 3, versio - 9

dont worry user, we're at the down end cycle. dont miss out the gain for you who stayed faithfull for so long.

it nearly hit $400 million cap during the ATH though
and I'm definitely not selling, I'm in this for the long term but I'd really like to see a short term rebound at least

Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, “If You are the Son of God, command that these shitcoins become moonstones!"

Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall hold the ARK, and ARK only you shall serve."

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

In your faith he is testing.
indeed for those who want to see he will reveal himself.
the mooning is soon. indeed the 1 year chart predict a rebounce of to at least 120k sat in 2 month max.

in 1 week price shall go up after hitting the support zone and strong handed believer.

the salvarion comes at a price, make your choice.
let the game begin.

his words shall not be faired nore meprised.
for a ledger wallet he said for a ledger wallet he did.

amen.

nice copy pasta fud pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

This is a top 5 coin by the end of 2018. Would not surprise me one bit to see it alongside Ethereum in the next year.

Made that for my fellow Arkies

Anyone care to send some Arks this arklets way?
APfUFcxex4VxeqLRfDozSsAvo1nSV6hHGn

Also does anyone know why I can't load my ARK wallet adr on Bittrex?

nvm fixed it

AXG4S7wCYyB9FBXadYoNWHcGyBtxBZmSDG

lol

How many times did your mum drop you on your head

Agreed. The people that don't see it are the ones who will stay poor.

Arkies are gonna miss out on all moon missions like that of VTC happening right now.

There is always an opportunity cost, but at least I know that my investment is secure and passively growing.

I would rather have safe long-term growth then try to bounce around chasing shitcoins.

I'm into ARK but just sold half my stack for VTC. I'm already at a nice profit to jump back into ARK and grow my stack by another 1k ARK.

I'll wait a little more though.

Feeling pretty disheartened we're under 2.50 again