What's wrong with feminism?

What's wrong with feminism?

Lots of modern people interpret feminism as a fight to achieve female dominance over males, not equality

They address women's "issues" but stubbornly hesitate to address men's (despite their supposed goal of equality). And even on the rare occasions that they do address men's issues its passive and they blame it on men too.
The worst of men's issues- the combat deaths, the genital mutilation, and the prison rapes- they don't even acknowledge at all.

its not so much getting equal rights anymore as it is getting revenge on men

impiety

it women into men who like to burp and fart and fuck everything that moves

>be a feminist
>Claim any female infallible as long as she says she's saying she suffered abuse at the hands of a man
>You know what? Women are absolved of responsibility for anything wrong that happens to them because of muh patriarchy
>Let's willfully ignore or flat-out deny the role biology might play in gender roles
>Also I'll critique every aspect of culture and language that seems to benefit men in anyway

Most women are overemotional idiots with no insight, making their opinions on most subjects worthless.

Nothing really. I say it's even good because men can see femininity in its pure, naked form instead of festering delusions about le pure virginal princesses. So more men can wake up and realize what repulsive breed females are.

nothing, but a lot of people who call themselves feminists are in fact mysandrists, so it fucks everything up for everybody

Where in the development of feminism would you say it all went wrong? Any specific thinkers or texts that thoroughly fucked it up?

Feminism was pretty reasonable up until around the late 20th century, after all.

Intersectional feminists hate white people and men, i'm both.

Not him, but I really don't think "it all" went wrong at any point. Sure, there's a lot of unenlightened feminists who only wave the venus symbol around because it gives them an excuse to feel powerful, but that's not to say that everyone interested in feminism is a man-hating hypocrite.

If you're asking for when negative parts of the movement started appearing, they've been around since the beginning.

White middle-class "Only In My Backyard" types demanding equal rights for themselves but clutching their pearls when black women started asking for similar treatment. Aimless punks interpreting moderate members of their flock as heretics to threaten into line. Half-hearted crooks tricking their followers into offering large donations to an event that doesn't help the cause at all. They've been there since the first wave, and they'll be here for the fourth and later waves.

It is trying to oppress men.
Pic related, this is what happens if you support feminism.

>We want women to become men
>Feminine
>ists

feminism is just traditionalism on steroids, i.e., provision and protection of women being central.

this.

when i heard my uncle and sister discussing their metoo "movement" my uncle suggested that a lot of those women fucked weinstein just to secure a job etc and my feminist sister sounded like she was on the verge of crying.

also completely true that women lack insight.

Excellent.

Very true. Feminism is destroying modern illusions about what wonderful angels women are. We used to know what toxic shit women are capable of doing, and used to have societal measures against that shit. We let go of that somewhere in between, and now we're forced to relearn all that stuff anew.

The movement didn't stop when it obtained its original objectives.

fpbp

I can understand the frustration, though.

It’s at odds with nature.

it's wrong to men

male feminists just want to score some poon.
female feminists won't be satisfied until the world is a matriarchy and males are a slave class.

Nothing. Fuck machismo culture.