Don't miss this user

Better than Golem+SNM

Prepare for Devcon 3.

Also MANA will drop some huge bombs there have at least 1k in there. It's no coincidence they just got added on bittrex

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/about-trust-and-agents-incentives-4651c138974c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just bought 100k, this coin will catch most ppl off guard in a few weeks.

priced in

Is this what could be called a fomo? I'm new to trading

shilling

Better than Golem (Over 100 million cap)
>Priced in (less than 50 mill cap)
Cloud supercomputing will be a hundred billion dollar industry by 2020 this is your chance to grab some shekels early.

hmm...to get in now or miss out on gains...

It's shilling, but they are actually giving good infos so I'm fine with personally, I bought a bit RLC three days ago, ironically there are more good infos about this on Veeky Forums threads than on reddit, bitcointalk and steem.

when RLC is all over reddit and youtube, it will be 200 mil cap lol. Good luck with all the fomo tards

Bought some last night after looking into their team. Unlike most coins these guys have the technical background to back up their ideas, I feel confident they will achieve their goals.

rumored to be working with Microsoft in some manner. Buy the rumor. But either way, this coin has been overdue to moon. The fundamentals are all there they unironically have a >solid dev team. The only team working a promising coin I would say looks better on paper right now is Walton coin's team.

> they just got added on bittrex
they've been on bittrex since may you fucking retard

He means MANA was just recently added to Bittrex, fucking retard.

what said you fucking retard. kys

and mana has been on bittrex since more than two weeks. you're still a retard

this coin has 0 hype right now. They just partnered with a top PR marketing firm, once they start doing their shit this coin will blow the f up.

Do you know the name of the firm? For future shilling purposes. thnx

I forgot, they mentioned it on their slack 2 days ago.

I'm all in baby, strapped in and ready for takeoff. Currently I'm holding around 90k rlc and strongly considering taking out a bank loan and buying close to another 80k rlc. All reward no risk IMO

lmao don't spend what you can't afford to pay back. You're gambling. Don't judge though I did the same thing and got burned by buying some china coins the day right before the ban.

This definitely isn't a china coin though.

I'd say this is a 90% chance to make money

I wish you nothing but gains

They didn't disclose it but they hinted numerous times about it.

Found that on the Slack about their plans so, I read back and apparently the community bitched a lot about their lack of communication 2 weeks ago, seems like it was a good thing though since they woke up and decided to redo the video and do an AmA on their suggestion.

For those wondering what "Netva" is, that's basically a french structure supported by the state which is not surprising hey are sponsored by the equivalent of the french (INRIA-CNRS) and chinese MIT (Tsinghua University).

It's pretty safe to assume that they will land the first big pro-contracts among their competitors and that it should make some noises.
I think a conservative marketcap for the end of november is 100 millions, an optimistic one 200 millions

Don't shill it, you're ruin it.
RLC doesn't need to be shilled, it would do more harm than good, especially on Veeky Forums

oh man, this coin is gona be huge

this is big

so what exactly are they releasing around devcon? their version 1 of what? the cloud computing platform?

the last time i felt like i stumbled upon a diamond like this was MOD.

ooook im all strapped in

This is the project that i like the most, this is going to be huge, 2018 is the year when you'll see iexec in the top 20.

medium.com/iex-ec/about-trust-and-agents-incentives-4651c138974c
Just look at this blog post, this is more technical than most of competitors' white paper

100$ in 2019

Which coins

buy RLC now or stay poor

when was it added on bittrex?
this post looks like shilling but with a reason

about 6 months ago.. its ath was over $1