This is NOT a FUD thread

Please finish reading this post because believe it or not it's NOT a FUD thread.

The information I will post here is based upon Game Theory analysis and therefor I will explain what to do based on your specific situation for the best outcome possible.

>You bought LINK between $0.30-$0.52
Just sell your LINK right now. The reasoning right now is that you are probably holding LINK because you "lost too much now" to sell. LINK is going to stay low for months. Sell all your LINK and just buy Bitcoin instead when it starts mooning in a couple months you will actually have more LINK when you buy it back using your bitcoin you bought and hold today.

The Game Theory reasoning why it is for the best for EVERYONE that you sell right now is that you and everyone like you will immediately dump LINK when it starts to moon simply because you want to recuperate as much financial loss as possible. Thus we are in a dilemma in which LINK will never truly moon due to immediately experiencing massive dumps the moment it starts to gain. Thus never gaining true momentum. It's in everyone's interest that you sell the coin now. Even you are losing potential money due to your own behavior if you look at it rationally.

>I don't hold LINK but I know the technology has potential
Buy LINK right now. This coin is at its low. It has a huge potential for growth and if you buy at this price you are far less likely to dump the coin again quickly because only true believers would buy the coin right now.

(1/3)

>I bought the coin at $0.30-$0.52 and I put it in cold storage and won't look at it for X year!!
Didn't you fucking listen? Don't lie to yourself and sell your LINK right now. This is Veeky Forums. You are not a professional detached trader whatever your delusion of grandeur tells you. You and other people in this category WILL sell the LINK before it gains true momentum and thus killing all potential for future growth. Best interest for everyone that you sell right now. You can always buy back (and have more LINK!) when you exchange your bitcoin back for LINK in a couple months.

>Scenario #1: Everyone that bought between $0.30-$0.52 sells their LINK and NEW(Scenario #2: People that bought LINK at $0.30-$0.52 will keep holding because they feel their losses are too big or hold it as a magical lottery ticket.
Every time there is a genuine announcement, adoption. Or movement for the future from LINK people will start to sell their LINK to recuperate their cost. This means that LINK never breaks out of the bottom well it's in right now since investors see the immediate dump every time the coin starts to rise in value and determine investing is too risky right now or just not worth it due to opportunity costs, Technology behind it be damned

(2/3)

Scenario #3: "Yes I bought at $0.30-$0.52 and I fully agree with the post, but I'm going to hold anyway while all the others like me sells like in Scenario #1 so that I will still gain the gains of Scenario #2"
This is how every person that bought between $0.30-$0.52 will think right now upon reading this. If you think like this then just sell your LINK. It's in your best interest and you can buy LINK back when it's gaining steadily again. If you keep holding it it will NOT gain steadily ever again.

Again this wasn't a FUD thread. This was maximizing the financial gain for EVERYONE involved. There are both Buy and Sell conditions specified in my post with fair reasoning behind them. Don't be emotional about it and just think rationally about what I said.

If someone is interested I could go and make a Excel spreadsheet of the Nash equilibrium involved to come to this conclusion using Game Theory.

(3/3)

Nice try Pajeet, not selling. Also, KYS

COMBO BREAKER

LINK A SHIT

1/10. kys

if it contains link then its automatically a fud thread

>"SELL ALL YOUR LINK"
>"NOT A FUD THREAD"

Pick one

BE GONE WHALE!!!! I WILL NEVER SELL

this team does not care for his investors! there is no communication and they are not looking forward to get listed on a bigger exchange! they do not care what you and i am thinking! people loosing all they have and are getting crazy! (same in my situation) ... the worst thing is that there is no hope for getting better... the team is too small and the investors blind! everybody is hopping that sergey will do something, but i can tell you from what i have seen till now- he is doing nothing for us! maybe for the banks which he is working with, but not us! and thats why i am getting out from this! i can not handle it anymore! we see new all time lows everyday! if this would be my project i would not handle it this way! i am really sad und pissed! thank you for loosing thousands sergey... i hope you will lose them too!

top kek

>The information I will post here is based upon Game Theory analysis
stopped reading there

I will double down if we hit 15c. 85% drawdowns have occurred before coins have gone 100x. This is fine as a lottery ticket.

first of heard of this

lets talk bitcoin investing! email me at [email protected]

I too am watching for this.
Already holding 10k+
Listen to OP bagholders, dump the price for me

I already sold to price floor buy back contract. Oh wait, that was for something (((else))).

Yeah that's probably right. unfortunately it'll take 6 months of bleeding for a good enough chunk of bagholders to have sold

>That grammar
Hope you lost everything, rajesh

I'm kinda disappointed by the quality of replies I got to this.

I was truly trying to explain the situation and help everyone. Welp it's Veeky Forums after all.

this will take weeks/months! look guys, our money inside this coin is going down even more! because they give a shit about us! they have their lambos already!

Listen guys, this is actually the worst token right now! the team is giving a shit about us! they do not look for a listing on a bigger exchange, they give us no infos! only thing they do is taking our money! it will take a year to get back to 50 cent! and for that reason i start hating the team! you give a shit about us all! and you rory are a part from this shit! you made hundreds of people loosing sooo much money... i hope the devil will meet you in your dreams! i am really pissed! thanks for loosing all that money ... we are fucking ideots! but you are fucking assholes!

I bought in during the crowdsale at about 11 cents.. Should I sell too?

This needs a dramatic reading.

It's more about the emotional behavior people display when they are holding something because they lost a lot of money on it. They are far more likely to dump during a pump.

You held your LINK from the start till now so you are far less likely to sell during a pump and therefor won't hinder your future profitability in a sort of prisoners dilemma.

That said. You are probably better off selling now and holding Bitcoin until the coin starts gaining momentum.

And to be honest the type of replies I got to this thread suggest that Scenario #2 or #3 is most likely to happen and thus will fuck up the future potential of LINK forever for EVERYONE.

This
PBC has stated this before, if that counts for something.

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!

Don't even bother op. "HODL" is just a meme newfags came up with because they never traded a day in their life and don't understand risk/reward and that EVERY beginner trader's first reaction to loss is to hold. They lack discipline and would rather forget about their failing investment rather than cut the loss and buy back later if they so choose. But instead, hodlers average down endlessly until all their funds have been dried up.

Hodlers love to repeat the widely misinterpreted Warren Buffet quote about wealth being transfered from the impatient to the patient, yet his most important one is and always will be "The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging."

Serious investors bought during the Pre-Sale and ICO. The types that were late enough to invest from $.30-.52 won't have the bags necessary to stop the inevitable moon mission. The only ones who can pull that are whales. You know, the type that put up walls to crush momentum at $.52 in the first place.

Isn't it kind of funny how the FUD increases as the date to devcon3 draws closer?

Have you even read my post. It clearly says to buy LINK if you don't hold it yet and think it will grow. I only say to sell your LINK if you are an emotional holder that only holds it because you lost too much money.

The thread isn't FUD. It's targeted advice to different demographics.

There has been non-stop FUD since we first heard about Chainlink. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Still you at least ride the hype wave of the next event and not a week before where everybody is pissed

>just sell

lol no, i‘m gonna hold this for at least 3 years like I planned since the beginning. Don‘t even care that The price is low now, I actually hope it stays so low some more so I can accumulate.

Those weak hands will kill the growth during Devcon3 that's my entire point.

The emotional holders will kill the long term growth prospect of this coin because they will immediately sell every time it pumps meaning if these people don't sell now it might kill all the future momentum LINK will have. Ruining the coin for everyone now and in the future.

This. Might even up my rank.

Planning on selling after the conference. This will continue to be a sinking ship

Dead
Coin

No. If it fails it fails. If it succeeds it succeeds. We are not party to it, merely observers.

Everyone thinks that right now. That's the problem everyone will try to dump the coin during a pump meaning the coin will never gain true momentum. It will forever be dumped during those gains.

when did you buy?

Yep. Luckily my averaged buy in os around 26 cents. I should be able to recover.. hopefully.

I like the product but this is the worst managed token/coin that I can remember. I just dont see it having a future due to incompetence

You don't know what game theory means

I meant the specific game theory situation known as the prisoners dilemma. I based my conclusions on the Nash Equilibrium that came out of it.

Look it up.

at 22, at 26, at 32, at 36, at 40.

I‘m gonna buy more at 19 now.
and its not all my money in it so don‘t worry, I have plenty of more that i‘m planning to invest.
LINK is for long term for me so much is sure.

so you're going to add to a losing position?

REAL Link whale here with over 25m+ Link in my wallet.

Just wanted to say that you're all so FUCKING dumb for not buying enough LINK, you can never get enough LINK, LINK will become the most important resource in this entire God-forsaken planet.

I was smart enough to but LINK below ICO price, I was smart enough to see how LINK has the greatest potential to top bitcoin itself, LINK is the heir to the BTC throne.

Mark my words, within 4 days, LINK will be worth $7836 a PIECE.

He's going to lower his average buy price.

From larp to liar. LINK will be worth $0.07836 a piece

>implying the price won‘t go up anyway in a couple months/years

I can wait, the tech behind LINK is still there, the partners are there and they‘re the first mover in this business.
I accumulate as much as I can which is the smart thing to do.

How about the people that have been holding since fifteen cents? Can your brain fathom that possibility?

Those people should hold. I thought that was pretty clear from my posts.

You never explain the scenario in which you bought at the Ico

Anyway, I do see this Behavior a lot, where people are afraid it's going to go back down so they sell immediately as soon as the price Rises and buyers get dunked on. That's probably what will Doom this coin. Getting on more exchanges will help though.

That doesn't make sense...If I can still sell at a profit right now, why wouldn't I? According to your game theory the price will be stagnant for a looong time. Why would I want to hold something that makes me lose out on every potential BTC moon?

this

fuck off faggot
i hope your mom dies tonight

> financial gain for everyone

that's an oxymoron you dumb fucking cuck, you make money off of someone else's loss

>for those who bought at ath and hadn't left
You made a guide for brainless good job

>this is not a FUD thread
>sell
stfu

You are likely not an emotional holder that will dump during a pump and thus doom the coin long term therefor if Scenario #1 happens you'd make the most money by holding. Of course I am disillusioned since a lot of people apparently keep holding onto LINK as if their lives depend on it instead of making rational choices. Like this post Not true. In a growing economy there is actually value created and thus it's not a zero-sum game. Same with the potential of LINK. If more people buy in the price rises without robbing someone and if the coin gets enough adoption to provide true value then everyone gains money. Of course when people dump the coin the moment it starts to gain traction then it will never attract new buyers and thus gets long term fucked.

My first line of text was literally to finish reading my post. If you did that you'd realize I'd set different buy and sell conditions instead of just having a negative all-round sentiment.

The only increase LINKERS are likely to see in the next fews weeks is an increase in their suicide rate.

THIS
it's ants 2.0
OP go eta a dick
WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING,
actually I have some juicy BUY orders set before I go to sleep comfy

"HODL" is how you make money in the stock market you retarded pseudo intellectual faggot
This shit didn't just spring up out of nowhere for crypto, not recognizing actual tried and true methods of securing ROI is how I know you've never made any real money in this and never will

>mfw literally bought 100k between. 48-.5c

>hodl is how you make money in the stock market

can one person be any more wrong?

Nice one pajeet, just sold 100k

This post convinced me to buy more LINK.

Nice try tho OP way to be a huge faggot with pseudo science very elaborate mental gymnastics to justify your mistake (actually selling before the fucking fork)

My reasons for getting into LINK haven't changed since ICO, so it would be beyodn stupid for me to sell. I sold two big green cadles, and bought at 25% and around 30% lower respectively, using aound 60% of my stack each time.

Its in my cold wallet now and will be for a while.

Edit: Obviously implied that I bought back in each time

mouth breather