>Replace aristocracy with my mates
>Breed your women
>Genocide the Northern part of your country
>Replace your language
>Make you a second class citizen
>Own your throne for centuries
>Make you fight my dynasty wars in France
>Name your descendants after me

Has there ever been a bigger cucking in history than the 1066 Norman invasion of England?

It literally stole England's medieval history from its native people.

At least with colonialism most native people got their lands back or were able to see themselves as distinct from their conquerors. Only in England does the grubby AngloSuxonDick believe his conquerors to be him!

"The-the Normans b-became Anglish"

Very cringe!

It really wasn't that bad of a "cucking", whatever the fuck that means. I don't understand meme speak. Normans began taking on a more Anglo-Saxon personality than vice versa

Settle down Jean-pierre,

kys newfag

>Normans began taking on a more Anglo-Saxon personality than vice versa

LOL I can hear the Saxtard's voice trembling.

The Frankish invasion of Gaul.
You literally name yourself and your country after the Germans who conquered you to this very day

They made England an international power though. Before 1066 they were just a regional power, irrelevant to the Continent and a backwater compared to France.

Unlike Anglos(Britons) French are the actual invaders.

Sorry my Gaulish friend but you're not a frank.

Germans were conquered by the Franks after Gaul was
The Franks were a Germanic (=/= German) people that started off in Belgium, then spread to current France and then to currentr Germany

Sorry my "English&Irish" friend but 23&me says otherwise

>Anglos(Britons)
moron

>23&me
>reliable
If you say so Gaul/Roman-Nubian.
When will you embrace your true roots vercingetorix?

Well done Pierre but...

>Germans being conquered by a Germanic people

>Gauls and Romanized Gauls being conquered by a Germanic people

I'd love to be a native like you Britons(English), but my genes keep reminding me that my ancestors were from beyond the Rhine.

>WE WUZ GERMANS
Oh Pierre this is just getting said.
You would only be close to Germans genetically because many south Germans aren't Germanic either.
Besides you shouldn't forget about your multi cultural roman roots.
Your mena ancestors would be proud if they could see France today

*sad

>Nigel is jelly because English share no common ancestry with the German(Saxons)

No need to butthurt, you are linked to the Germans... through the French.

>Maxron is delusional thinking he's german.
Don't worry though you do have some Germanic(Anglo-Saxon) DNA in you from all those french knickers we liberated during the war.

>mfw the british thrall is mad at me

Although we(Germanic people) didn't manage to fully Nordicize your people we improved it significantly.

>mad
Haha no I'm just thinking of how much gaulish pussy my grandfather got.
That probably is the greatest cucking in history.
French woman spread the legs for first Germans and then for Anglos/Americans who liberated them since French men are too weak to do it.
While French men are in factories working slave labour for Germans

>swarthy thrall lusting for blond nordic women

typical

>gaulish women lusting for BBC(big British dick)
Typical

>Before 1066 they were just a regional power, irrelevant to the Continent
they were a respected power, wealthy and militarily strong and know for producing great scholars and missionaries for centuries

>backwater compared to France
maybe to the south-east of the modern nation, around provence, where romanisation was more thorough and ties to the church strongest (and most of which has only been 'french' for a century or two)
but compared to the franks/carolingians/etc in the north? not really

Why do Frogniggers larp as Gauls when they have absolutely nothing in common with them?

>tfw ancestors is Norman, Anglo-Saxon and Celtic.

Not particular bothered desu. It’s not like my direct ancestors were cucked (if they were, they wouldn’t be my ancestors).

Chill folks, if your early modern ancestors were west of the Hajnal line, you're all of the same stock. Medieval manorialism and extreme exogamy ensured that there's not much genetic distinction between English, French, German, Northern Italian, etc. If you're American you're even more blended.

You mean after a storm had killed off the real English army for you, killing more than the French did during the entire war all together?

Ay wait hol up hol up
So you be sayin
Hol up so you be tellin me we wuz DRUIDS an sheeit?

Imagine a people that is so shitty that they need to wewuz as their neighbours. Imagine then, that this people is actually so shitty that when the said neighbours kills their ancestors, burn their sacred trees, and rape their women, they claim these deeds as their achievements.

That's you Hans