When did you realize that fraud was the only way to really make money and get rich in today's world?

When did you realize that fraud was the only way to really make money and get rich in today's world?

It’s not. It’s a nigger’s shortcut.

A while ago. Still working out a way to pull something off without instantly getting caught or suddenly having a massive guilt trio.

Niggers sell drugs and shoot people. Whites do fraud.

Guessing who would get caught?

The best way to get ahead in life is to be honest and trustworthy, but not naive. All of my best opportunities have come about because people know they can rely on me.

It takes more work to be a fraud than to he honest.

But you also make more money

That's why villains are always smarter

It’s an icarus. Success until a single failure at which point it goes to zero and you have nothing.
Frauds belong in prison.

why not just write:
>I haven't yet found out what OP is talking about

>(((whites)))

Yes whites who arent retards do fraud to make money.

Only retarded huwhites wageslaves to pay taxes to fund for immigrants and gay pride parades

i came to a different conclusion

betting your money and/or being a wageslave are both terrible. but betting is more rewarding

when i first got into cryptocurrency an year ago

How you can make money through fraud?

What kind of frauds

No jews who pretend to be white do fraud

What do whites do then?

Nothing, they're perfect Angles forced to dwell with corrupt races.

Just now. Th aks

Those fucking shapeshifting kikes are at it again.

I realized it after a lifetime of living right and ending up poor.

The only ways of quickly becoming rich are luck, illegal industries, marriage, inheritance, fraud.

You can also wageslave until you are 65 and retire with money you are too old to enjoy due to your decrepit body

You right

I sold pills in college.

My Blackpool moment was realizing after graduation that I may never feel that entrepreneurial thrill of starting a ground-up business with little capital legally until the government is entirely rehauled and the economy collapses.

Well fuck im working the wrong job then.