Link Whale Here

Listen up you pajeet fucks, 1m+ link whale here.

You fucking idiots are so dumb.

Link is 2x ICO while most are underwater. BTC shitting the bed.

None of us whales have sold (top 30).

This is a medium long term play.

1Q18 I'll have two lambos from link alone.

Whales become whales by buying in the red and selling when its green candles. Don't be fuckind idiots.

Robin Williams urselves. wage cucking faggots.

Working my way to 10k at 6990 atm! MAKE LINK GREAT AGAIN!

this is actually the worst token right now! the team is giving a shit about us! they do not look for a listing on a bigger exchange, they give us no infos! only thing they do is taking our money! it will take a year to get back to 50 cent! and for that reason i start hating the team! you give a shit about us all! and you rory are a part from this shit! you made hundreds of people loosing sooo much money... i hope the devil will meet you in your dreams! i am really pissed! thanks for loosing all that money ... we are fucking ideots! but you are fucking assholes!

i will hold link until i make it, there won't a single link sold until at least $10

selling now and investing in something else is just as risky especially at times like this.

>die rich or dry trying

I'm a lowly Staff Sergeant in the LINK MARINE Corps. I'm a poorfag but I'm still HODLing. It's LINK or SINK for me.

I don't think he cares about us dude...he is communicating with business titans WHY THE FUCK DOES HE CARE ABOUT YOU?!

kek

LINK or SINK

this bitch gonna blow once the devcon/fork is over.

You are stupid fucking bitch. You're english is so shitty I think are actually a pajeet.

They will be listed on Bittrex one month after listed on binance. This is bittrex rule similar to DNT you poor wagecuck cunt.

Sergio is announcing a partnership on main stage at devcon. Go ahead sell now and stay poor forever.

Robin williams urself

fuck you basterd bitch! i learned not to invest in something where sergey needs money!

You're not gonna make it you stupid faggot pajeet fuck.

Have fun wage cucking you broke bitch

robin williams urself

i buy back in at 4 cent

Lul u probs bought at 11k

>fuck you basterd bitch
Pajeet confirmed.

this team does not care for his investors! there is no communication and they are not looking forward to get listed on a bigger exchange! they do not care what you and i am thinking! people loosing all they have and are getting crazy! (same in my situation) ... the worst thing is that there is no hope for getting better... the team is too small and the investors blind! everybody is hopping that sergey will do something, but i can tell you from what i have seen till now- he is doing nothing for us! maybe for the banks which he is working with, but not us! and thats why i am getting out from this! i can not handle it anymore! we see new all time lows everyday! if this would be my project i would not handle it this way! i am really sad und pissed! thank you for loosing thousands sergey... i hope you will lose them too!

Damn you are really retarded

Why didn't your mother abort you?

no not in my opinion!

Sure buddy, you sure are one of the top 30 adresses and you post underage memes.

sage

Is this the new fud pasta, nice

REAL Link whale here with over 25m+ Link in my wallet.

Just wanted to say that you're all so FUCKING dumb for not buying enough LINK, you can never get enough LINK, LINK will become the most important resource in this entire God-forsaken planet.

I was smart enough to see how LINK has the greatest potential to top bitcoin itself, LINK is the heir to the BTC throne.

Mark my words, within 4 days, LINK will be worth $7836 a PIECE.

WE ARE THE LINK MARINES

please, prove your wallet, good user

i only have 18000 but i know the solar system is the only ceiling.

listen here you fucking PaJEEt scum. I'm not gonna post my public address just so you fucking cucks can rob me of my precious LINKIE

>its the year 2020
>my dick is literally falling off from all the pussy I am getting
>my red lambo is starting to bore me so I'm going to get a yellow one
>my 1 million link investment was a bad idea they said
>those normies will never feel the pristine insides of a super model

WE
ARE
THE
LINK
MARINES