en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bitcoin_forks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like this a lot im mining

get scammed

Get fucked

i'm not smart enough but i think that this will steal my ether somehow

get onee chan'd

no nigger.

fucking pajeets spamming leo gifs in telegram. it's so fucking cringy ffs, fuck u pajeet

kill urself fucking towelhead

KYS

Mining hard right now

stfu faggot. how about u mine my cock pajeet.

Bitethereumcoin is where it's at

nope. try harder pajeet.

Why do you hate money pajeet :(

Etherbiteumcoin is pretty good too

This has fucking pajeet scam written all over it.

No team, no founder, no white paper, no road map. Just a couple of fucking shills.

lol at the faggots calling this a scam cant read a smart contract HAHAHA that absolute state.

Its all in the source code and smart contract .. It speaks for itself if you are intelligent enough to comprehend it. Bitcoinereum is high IQ only

Any way to send multiple Tx per block using MEW? I keep having to refresh inbetween each Tx

Doubled my stack today doing simple mining, this is comfy. Not even on coinmarketcap, we are all going to make it guys!

>>hurr durr I want my fancy white paper so I can participate in this new promising ICO

so looking forward to this coin even just hit 5$ and Veeky Forums offing themselves because of it

Have fun with your vaporcoin bullshit you fucking idiot. You can't explain what this is, what problem it solves, or why it's better than the other thousand shitcoin scams going around.

Why buy fake bitcoin when the real thing is readily available?

Which one?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bitcoin_forks

Yah, but apart from you pissing away your gas into it, it has no value. That gas didn't transfer to wealth man, you just pissed it away lmao.

I was about to sign this off, but realised this is the attitude people had with btc back in 2010.

Fucksake pajeet stop hurting my MIND

the value is what people are agreeing the value to be just like anything else

You know I just bought 21 off ED just for peace of mind lol. Now I dgaf what happens

good call. Don't sell them