Is there an explanation other than FOMO why Vertcoin is doing really well recently?

Is there an explanation other than FOMO why Vertcoin is doing really well recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572265.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576107.msg6397907#msg6397907
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thay spam the shit out of reddit

not a shitcoin. btc is slow as shit and mining iwned my chinese... this is better.

it's actually a good coin that has a lot of value and was undervalued.

Do some research

Yeah reddit whales are going ham on this coin

Bigtime GPU miners needed to pick a good coin to move to and VTC has a lot of good things going for it.

Can't wait for the correction

So why weren't you fuckers buying the shit out of it in 2014, 2015, or 2016?

everybody wants a new cake(btc cake) so everybody does the same shit thus creating the new cake,your slices will be as big as you now make it to be :)

sigh. why do people not understand?

this coin cannot be controlled by massive mining farms, it is ASIC resistant...

this coin will never have the problem that btc or ltc face by having a massive mining corporation having the ability to hold the network ransom by stopping mining. aka this coin is completely decentralized, something btc was originally intended for.

VTC $2000 by 2020?

It wouldn't be undervalued if they were dumbass

i hope so

really it's only problem is adoption. but that is generally a problem with every cryptocurrency.

Aaaaaand this thread is bombarded by the shills that bought it. It's going to drop next week and continue to slowly decrease to the fork. But hey, what would I know - this coin, that no normie has ever heard of and doesnt have hedge funds associated with it or 95 billion dollars in it is TOTALLY going to overthrow bitcoin..................

>Bigtime GPU miners
lol it cant even be mined with amd

there's no more reason for it to go up than there was a few months ago or even years
it's just hype and healthy grow attract buyers

it's not shit but come on no one needs this and it won't be bigger than btc

It's a heavily undervalued coin with a great team, community and upcoming news. So many people are buying to hold (good idea) for long term gains.

Your butthurt is priceless.

Hey OP,

1. Mining can be done anywhere. The majority of crypto mining is coming out of China. If China decides to shut mining down on a whim, the markets would crash pretty hard.
2. If you look at the political climate & economic climate Vert & GRS could be adopted by a struggling country.
a) they'd have more control over the circulating supply
b ) they could mine their own currency - something that they can't do if it's ASIC . Same goes with a corporation looking to accept multiple cryptos.

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!

Hey guys remember when litecoin was "ASIC resistant"? Stop falling for this shit.

Having researched it a few months back can tell you it was an obscure shitcoin with no community or reason to buy; it came off like a hobby for the devs. It had a short-lived pump when they were like the second to activate lightning or whatever.

In short, it's nothing special, a pump and dump of the week, and people are going to get burned like always.

95billion? kek
thats just an estimation based on the numbers...in reality its much less especially with all the lost coins

Plenty of Nvidia miners out there and Pascal is totally viable on DaggerHashimoto given how power efficient it is. It's been a long time since mining was just an AMD GPU thing.

They'll just fork it again if that happens.

>it's nothing special
What other coin has a one click miner?

Well... Regardless of when this coin goes down, this fucker has been going up for like 4 days straight....

I sold vtc a while ago and bought back in at its ATH. Why? Because I don't believe this is its ATH.

>What coin has a one click miner right now
kek

Shit is still going up.... I'm breaking down and gonna ride it through Monday morning. The normies that buy bitcoin don't do much on weekends, so I think we're looking at climbing through the weekend on VTC....

It's at least a top 20 coin, that had been stuck at top 50 for a long time.

You're seeing it's moon now.

look ti break the 10k satoshi mark the absolut madcoin

vertcoin will gain massive ground when PC gamers start realizing they can get free steam games by running their 1080s in down time and swapping to BTC to buy games

you're buttmad we chose the correct coin and will now be getting green lambos, enjoy your shitcoins

you're describing IOTA. what clever marketing, heeb. may your horns grow long and your balls longer.

buttmad confirmed im sory boy can give some of my gains if u want

the pump is. It's OVER GET OUT GUYS

It's dipping!!!

Buy in at

it's back up

April 15, 2014: Vertcoin holders! almost 20% of your coins were mined in the first 30 hours

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572265.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576107.msg6397907#msg6397907

Those funds moved around from those wallets are now cashing out. Have fun new baggies

Um, that looks like a normal graph that you'd expect to see on virtually any coin with low initial difficulty that people know about at launch.

did u other anons catch that juicy dip on time?

Nah I'm out.
We'll see if it's a shitcoin or no

except iota is totally, non-functional shit and they violated the number rule of crypto; not designing you're own algo.

also iota only has a concept, no current application of said "tangle" and the devs are garbage.

I did bought just a more at .00085, darn wish I bought more vertcoin days ago.

Forget about Vert and get into Grostl. Buy now or cry later

feel like a fucking idiot for not buying this coin back in june. I listened to you faggots and fucking Cliff High instead. FUCK ME>

>mfw a collision happens
>mfw security backdoors to "catch copycats"
IOTA scares me too much to use it.