Ok Veeky Forums

Hypothetically, say you have a shit ton of gainz in whatever crypto you made it to the moon with.

How you do turn that into the most money possible? (legally)

I dont. Lifes not all about money.

Ok that's not the question though.

... you troglodytes have no brains.
If you must cash out to fiat then go ahead, unless its funds in the 100 thousands nobody will fucking care and you can say youve held them forever.
Pulling out to fiat will only inflate your shit currency & strengthen the crypto you left in the long run, retard

buy lambo rent it 3k per day

If I have a "shitton", why do I need more.

To get this out of the way, I'd invest in startups on my friends and work for it to make them seen. Attention is key.

What I want is to get into a position where I have the time to do what I want and girls stand in line to suck my dick. Money in my pocket long is not really getting me anywhere. There are a lot of millionairs who are married to a horror scenario and/or work a super stressful manager job 70 hours a week, or worse, do something they are morally opposed to.
I read boyband members One Directions have one to three teens taken to their bus after a show. I know the rolling stones had the first lines of their concets marked in grids so they they could tell their stage manager "the redhead with the big tits in row 3B" after the show. That's more of the kind of freedom I want. I want to travel around to the different universities and met some of the academics or hackers from open source projects I've participated in. Money to buy time and status. Not money for money, wtf is the point.

But again, I'd try to meet people now and invest in their stuff once you have the monet - and not expect to make it this way. Risk something to improve upon yourself.

Sell them for money dipshit. You have to pay cap gains tax on the profits.

You could probably do a 1031 exchange if you want to put your money into another crypto and not pay any taxes today.

All this assumes you live in the US.

Well, fiat is good to have. What if I wanted to buy a moon lambo? How would you do that while maintaining the most crypto and getting the most money legally? Do you think in the future i'll just be able to buy mainstream/high level shit for crypto?

You wanna cash out? First you gotta buy in. Download tor and find a marketplace. You'll want to buy as many kilos of cocaine as you hypothetically can, and then sell it on the same marketplace. From there you slowly work your way up in the drug trade, until you have enough zcash to buy a metric ton of coke. then you exchange your zcash for dogecoin and watch it moon. x10000000000000000000% profet guaranteed!

I think you missed the (legally) part.

Like, what if i wanted to buy a house or a moon lambo legally with my gainz? If cashing out is such a bad idea, how do you do this?

Laws don't apply to crypto if youre a sovereign citizen. You just have to denounce your citizenship at the nearest police station

Prob find someone who will take your deal. Charge a bit less than the going price but higher amount than cash

>sovereign citizen

>muh fiat is gud to have
Yeah thats what you are going to say when a shit inflated currency is shoved down your mind hole your entire life. Yeah one day enough people will know about crypto that even if not through a business you will be able to do P2P purchases for things.
Fiat has the paper version to its digital numbered version. Actual king shitcoin.
Other cryptos on have a trustess digital version. Go figure

but what if im a poorfag and i want a better life, if all things go to plan?

Should i just bleed as necessary until the crypto takeover happens?

If you are a poorfag and you want a better life you dont pull out of your investments while making other moves in life unless yeah youre a bitch and wanna run out.
If you pull ANY amount out, its just less money you would be able to compound on another trade. So get a job, put a consistent 20-40% income in investments, crypto or whatever be it. If you do that you will be good. It is almost surely faster unless you have a lot invested already to make more than you would 8 hours working every single day in crypto.

Thank you for the valuable advice.

Just trying to make a cool life like the rest of you bros :)

Honestly my dude if you in it already and consistently increasing your bankroll, whether by putting fiat in or increasing crypto holdings, youll make it pretty far and come out of this one day very happy. Try to understand the big web of them all & how they all tie together so you hopefully dont get caught on the bad side of a trade

>Try to understand the big web of them all & how they all tie together

Yeah, I've actually seen that despite not actively looking for it. Like, oh this coin relates to this coin type shit, aka portals.

But yea, i've only invested a small amount and i'm already up quite a bit. Pretty stoked. Gonna use HODL strat on most of my stuff anyways.

You are on the right track my crypto ninja

Thanks dude. Good luck in your ventures!

On this note, does anyone know a good marketplaces still around like alphabay was? Im tired of buying my coke from niggers even though 1 even accepts bitcoin

The best way now is on forums strictly P2P.