devery.io/
mobile.twitter.com/gavofyork?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting.

their telegram is blowing up now too. they released a new announcement

Im on mobile can you link to the telegram please

WHAT IS THIS COIN

devery.io/

Are you incapable of a simple google search?

t.me/deverychat

I just downloaded telegram, how the fuck do I join their group? Nothing happens when I click view group on t.me, nor can I search them through the app

Do I have to join the telegram to get whitelisted?
I just signed up on their website, that's enough, right?

load the link in your browser or click the paper plan icon on their website

> vechain
> mod
> ambrosus
> devery

When are these poor mans WTC copycats going to stop?

>he only signs up to websites

how many moon missions and icos have you missed out on? you always need to follow the chats.

can you elaborate? like, where should I be looking? Just downloaded telegram, devery is the first ico I've followed

I thought this too when it was shilled here a week ago but looking into it its actually different enough to deserve mild attention. In the telegram they said their building a protocol for people to build with like 0x and the market cap and attention its getting could be moon worthy

you just join the telegram. the user posted a link to it just load it in a web browser or go through their site and click the telegram link shit nigga

yeah i did, i appreciate it. thanks. so the ICO for Devery has not happened yet, right?

dont think so

>nucoiners

>gavin woods retweeted
>mfw its real

who the fuck is gavin woods?

co founder of ethereum

another cubs lofuclfuckfuck NO NO NO

>BANCOR
>BLOCKCAT
>CHAINLINK

welcome to the JUST club cube logos are fucking CURSED no no no way im touching this no sirs

>cube logo

You are blind jimbo

How do you find these hidden gems?

Fuck their telegram is mooning

did you guys even read their whitepaper, shit is filled with errors, literally a pajeet project
do not fall for this Veeky Forums

Yeah they are laughing in the whale discord right now. Apparently one of them posted a fake leak and 4cha has been eating that shit up.
What happened?

This sage and delete thread op

Agreed. Delete this thread OP it's pajeet

This is the most obvious coordinated FUD I have ever seen. There's a desperate discord group somewhere

biz is fudding? then it's a good coin

No one with less than 500 btc is a whale. Stop this fucking bullshit. 20 btc makes you a fucking minnow, tops.

They got more than you tho

And I've got friends in a telegram group that have more than these poorfags, whats your point?

When on etherdelta?

But Veeky Forums is also shilling.

Fuck

>500 btc is a whale

how much are you worth? post proof larper

How much I'm worth has nothing to do with what qualifies one as a "whale"

Having 20 btc doesn't make you anything more than a minnow. 20 btc was easily acquired as quickly as a year or two ago. That doesn't make you shit.

okay larper

>missing his point entirely when he just explained it to you

you brainlets are hilarious kek.

>Mark Zuckerberg
Facebook partnership confirmed $5k EOY.

samefag stop

what does this thing do? Supply chain management, but with normal barcodes instead of RFID tags?

telegram is such a pajeet shit project
poo in the messenger

it sounds like they are building a protocol to attach products with unique addresses and store it on the chain. i think this one anyone can build with it and its not specific purpose like walton or vechain

this is despsie telegram i dont know why any ico uses it

I have followed dappbase for a long time and i noticed devery joined their telegram and vice versa and now Dorjee is advising for both of them. These could be the 2 big icos coming up

I don't think you understand how ID's work

this was leaked in the other thread

forgot image

Can someone check if this is all true? Huge if true

>Can someone check if this is all true? Huge if true
look it up yourself you stupid fucking shitskin

really gavin wood?

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

just checked mobile.twitter.com/gavofyork?lang=en

They mentioned this in their telegram. Whales keep pestering them for a pre-sale, but they told them to fuck off.

any pools for this? send invites

learn to read you pajeet

screenshot for you lazy fucks

keep dreaming

pic related yous

nice op

HYPE

If you try and assert that owning 20 btc makes you a whale then you're just going to get laughed out of any room you spout that shit off in.

they just anounced partnership within it too
loooomia

WTC is the poor copy cat my dude. Tell me why you need the tokens for it to work. Protip: ya cant

10mil cap and against presales fuck it im in

im considered a whale with 15 BTC, dollar value matters

The only person who considers you a whale is yourself you little minnow. This is fucking cringeworthy.

>dollar value matters

Why?