Why doesn't binance have more coins

Why doesn't binance have more coins

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qky5zMr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's cumbersome to have to manage too many coins most likely. Why add shitcoins that require constance wallet maintenance?

I would give anything to go a day without seeing a Kike.

Who is this smug kike bitch

What's that user. you want more kikes.

this is now a merchant thread

>your countries won't be Jewish anymore
what did he mean by this

Binance :D

she is not asian

There's like two coins not on Binance that I'm interested in and even then it's only for a short term flip. Binance has every decent coins that is still gonna be around five months from now.

Wish I'd never started on there. Anyone know how to gather your loose change up. I've got fractions of WTC, QTUM and something else - all added together is enough to transfer off that shit exchange...I dont understand why I can just sell the whole amount when I click "100%" it feels scammy.

I'd culturally enrich her if you know what I mean

kek

I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

this shit is fucking infuriating

Because all the coins announced by discord.gg/qky5zMr are on Bittrex

Kill all jews

Who is this kike banshee?

Where can I buy REQ I need it before it blows up

Get in on Kucoin. Sign up with my code and I can send you a few Kucoin shares too. It's their profit sharing via transaction fees distributed among shareholders.

Use the invitation code E3n1zS

What do you mean?

underrated

came here to post this, thank you! hahaha

Is that what American women look like?

It's because all the extra decimals would clog the orderbook and slow down the speed of the exchange. Currently binance has the fastest exchange in terms of processing orders.

There is something being worked on to allow people to collect their dust and do something with it

yeasty

Yes. All American women look like Jews, all European women look like Arabs.