RPX 3x ICO Price

Get in now this thing is going up fast. Only tradable on Kucoin.

0% fees on all RPX trading pairs!

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/redpulse/@roosterred/red-pulse-ico-rpx-analysis-both-complicated-and-interesting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That RPX MOON is glorious. Biz don't want profits. More for us! Get in now smart ones. Ride the pump wave while it lasts.

Being the first NEO token this can go up much more

Bought some RPX. I'm looking forward to seeing how REQ will perform on Kucoin.

I can already totally see the potential! RPX will pump some more.

it is barely above ico atm

It's more than 2x ico

Trying to add this shit to Blockfolio. What did you guys enter as BTC price if you bought in the ICO?

Your mamas weight

It's already 200% and still climbing. It did this a few times so far. Stop the FUD. RPX is in fact mooning.

Please use my ref when signing up, I have no referees...
I used another user's ref when signing up

E3dmiY

Share the love

China isn't even awake yet and they were excluded from the ICO lol - get in while you can.

Depends if you're using today's prices or ico day's price.

If you're using today's prices the ico price is 491 sats

If you're using october 8th's prices its 622 sats

the price was 3cents at ico, now its 5-6cents

When China wakes up... RPX Moon explosion! Kind reminder to get in on this before they do! Thank me later biz!

ICO price was around $0.027

oh right btc was lower

Look the depth you have been warned user

please use my code to sign up

E2TK7a

thank you in advance anons

done :)

thanks user!

Get 25% back on your fees when using this sign up code: E3d1pS

E36fsU
Please use my code and join the RPX moon mission with us :)

Please use my ref when signing up, I have no referees...
I used another user's ref when signing up

E3dmiY

Share the love

Here is my ref code:

E3c99-

Would be super grateful if anyone used it!

Thanks in advance

Here is my code too:

E3clc-

The referral program sound really pyramidy but what the hell, I'll take any profits I can get. If you enter my code reply and share yours.

Free 5 shares of Kucoin when you use my code to sign up

E3n1zS

God this coin is making me rich

You faggots are going to get dumped on when btc starts the the climb to $7k this week.
You've been warned. Don't listen to the chinks and pajeets shilling their latest scamcoin.

Established company with a product - I'm in :))

RPX is still going strong. Getting ready for second leg of moon mission.

k finished accumulating we can start

Let the good times roll boys!!!

it's past 1k sat again lmao what the fuck

I used your code
here's mine for anyone else who is new and wants to help out a scrub:
E3nrYV

You faggots never learn lol

>Total supply 1,358,371,250 RPX

get chainlinked faggots

Just cause ATH link buyers got rekt. It's OK. It's not too late to ride the pump wave. RPX is already 2x, but biz fools won't listen.

Who the duck talks like this? This post is a massive shill

I bought 6 Eth worth at 0.000259 am i royally cucked or is breakeven possible or perhaps minimum profits.......ffs

>Who the duck talks like this?

linkies

Yes and you will deal.

Hold on guys this coin has OVER 1 BILLION SUPPLY. You are all about to get fucked once this gets more known.

RPX Market cap is still only like $25 million - $30million and it is trading at 2x. Still low. Math mattters.

best thing is, they'll add 10% of all coins per year. how retarded do you have to be to inflate your coin yearly by 10% ???

This has long term potential, but there is considerable risk. The model might not catch on. If it does catch on though, this token has a very, very high upside.

steemit.com/redpulse/@roosterred/red-pulse-ico-rpx-analysis-both-complicated-and-interesting

This is going to moon soon, and this is a great time to buy too. Once in a while something like this comes along and Veeky Forums ignores it in favor of shilling chainlink (that sure went great didn't it!). heres my code if you wanna sign up btw, id really appreciate it. Just put it in when u sign up E3dR9G

this shit already going towards ico or below ico like airswaped, cnd, reqed...etc enjoy u r bags with 1 bill tokens with no wide adoption for this coins....except shilling and pump dn dump

If u hold rpx u get dividends...

taken earlier but help plox what do i do

those who ever buy above ico price.....will regret coming weeks when seg2x arrive......u idiots dont buy any coin above ico prices....

man you? you post on every rpx thread there is and fud the shit out of it

with that same gay ass typing style wiht the dots

fuck off and get a life man you dont know shit

Is anybody planning on holding this for weeks? I'm just hoping to flip it for an easy profit once it spikes a bit more. The Reddit tards say it'll hit $.20 so I expect it to hit maybe $.10 and I'll commence dumping then.

u noob i am warning with recent ico failures

thats good idea...u got it..good luck

....u...are..strange..user

>steemit.com/redpulse/@roosterred/red-pulse-ico-rpx-analysis-both-complicated-and-interesting
No it won't. At least not anytime soon.

do you really think they pay you 10% in dividends? lmao, delusion at its finest.