Historical meme thread? Historical meme thread!

Historical meme thread? Historical meme thread!

Also, OC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hom9faSBUHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/pol/ isnt sending their best. Theyre shitposters, theyre retardes. Theyre deniers.

not bad

Breti good user

Isn't wehraboo a redditor term to shit on anyone who likes historical German military?

It's supposed to call out people who succumb to the common myths like 1 Tiger = 5 Shermans or St. Rommel etc, but like a lot of internet terms just gets thrown around at anyone vaguely fitting the criteria.

og

No, it’s more like someone who thinks the WW2 German army was some unstoppable juggernaut overwhelmed by nothing but superior numbers when they were far from that. Also that the Wehrmacht dindu nuffin wrong ever

Those are idiots, but I've seen people getting labeled "wehraboo" on this board simply for appreciating Prussia.

People jump the gun because Prussia is usually a red flag. Unfortunate but it's how it is. It's best to just clarify and ignore them if they keep going.

That's pretty good, do a version for tankies now, then maybe one for Christians.

Excellent meme. Saved.

not really a meme but it made me kek anyway

Nice, OP

I like to see the same, but with commies.
Plus, Veeky Forums needs someone dressed like a royal guard, with all the monarchists here.

They're all retarded faggots. Also using the word deniers makes you a faggot to.

>meer disagreeing gives you a negative label

Yeah eat a dick faggot.

>I really like burgers so I want to spend more money on the burgers I frequently buy
U wot m8

>one for Christians
Atheists would be better. There are way more of them here.
Really, the best would be /x/ retards posting about pyramids and shit.

We really need both, this could be a series to cover all manner of obnoxious tardposters.

Fucking nice

He merely said how much he would pay for a burger, not that he wanted to pay as much for it. If the burger cost 3 dollaridoos, both buy em. If it cost 5, only one of them will.

youtube.com/watch?v=hom9faSBUHQ

middle book should be wages of destruction

>leftists and jews false flagging with bait threads trying to distract from the jewish impact on communism/feminism/immigration

>a red flag

Nice to know the commie referee is here to hand those out

Go back to raddit

Not that tard but I have literally never met someone who admired Prussia who was not also a wehraboo, if not an outright nazi sympathizer. It like when someone tells you they're into Ayn Rand, you immediately know you're dealing with a libertardian.

oc posted once

Hey, i don't deny the Holocaust, i just don't care for it and it doesn't make me sad.

>not that tard but yeah wehraboos and nazis
You might as well be that tard

Then stop making threads about it. Also lose some weight, you'll live longer.

fuck off wannabe mod.

Find me ONE (1) person who is a Prussiaboo who is not also some form of wehraboo. It can't be done.

I don't, this board is basically /pol/ but with less shitposters.

No it's not, there is that many pussy liberals on here saying that whites don't deserve anything because muh slavery and heaps of people ACTUALLY think jews are good people kek

Then why are you taking umbrage at OP's picture?

Well i haven't come across those kinds of people.
I'm not, i am just saying, i am not an outright denier.

Let me bring you over here brah >4090349

Those are just some bad apples, most of the replies don't seem to take the OP seriously.

Nah even if you post about the holocaust not happening cunts on here lose their fucking minds and call you a racist nazi and shit lol. You legit get banned for making a holocaust denial thread on here.

Because you ARE a racist and a nazi, and you always out yourself as such because you're too dumb not to, then you sperg out and starting calling everyone kikes until a mod notices you and bans you.

Well i did say that i don't really care for the Holocaust, it doesn't really make me feel sad or angry. I would say that /pol/'s conspiracies about the jews are right for the most part, but it get's confusing in holocaust territory.

man , how would things been if the entire of sout america declared war to the US in ww1?

here on the history board, what we really need to be doing is talking about exhaustedmodern politicsl issues

Yeah i can understand your view with that mate.
I don't think the holocaust didn't happen at all but it defiantly wasn't 6 million that died it's mathematically impossible, and if they lied about that what else did they lie about?

Sup reddit?

Pretty much, it's used by slavaboos/neo-commies mostly.

Mostly everyone on /pol/ is anti-semetic, but some of us don't have extreme views on the holocaust, because i don't want to have to justify genocide.

These threads would be great if they were about internet humor. But 90% of the time it's just
>hahaha GET IT!?
>only TRUE history lovers GET IT!
There's no humor in it.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

heheh

never fails

Most people on Veeky Forums are antisemitic too. But you don't have to be a nazi to be an antisemite, there's very little about Jews one could like.

Slavaboo is an even more retarded term.

Oswald Spengler.

why is africa so fucking wild
i was just reading about wwi antics there, it never ends...

Hmm, you win this round, user. But I'll be back.

this will forever be my favorite Veeky Forums meme

>portraying Veeky Forums as anything other than a gangrape of pseudointellectual marxists
whew lad

>there's very little about Germans one could like
>there's very little about English one could like
>the French
>etc
I will never understand how this meme continues to be propagated out of sheer ironic jest, for the antiquated sound of it, yet those who turn its subject to Jews lose all sense of it.
Nobody really still believes national lines determine personality traits in the age of Global Media, do they?
For example, a German with internet access has just about every opportunity to grow up acting like a Yank asshole that an actual Yank does.
An American who grows up learning about foreign perception of his culture, very quickly acquires the self-awareness necessary to initiate a change in himself, and then promptly changes.
A Russian
>everyone i talk to thinks i'm a callous alcoholic
>i will be as much of a good friend as i can and only drink to celebrate friendship, to prove them wrong

There's no such thing as liking or disliking "The ___'s". It doesn't make any sense.
That being said, I don't generally get along with negros, but that's different.

Dont even use that word anti-semetic.
That is just a word made up by them for defence.
Do you really think people just hate jews for no reason?
It's because they have caused a lot of problems in history in bad ways.

You're too sensitive. There are just as many non-marxists here as there are marxists. Probably more. Stop getting butthurt over tankie threads.

The term wehraboo has been around for a while, newfaggot

Shame you don't do the same with tankies denying genocides under communism. They're just as bad, but they are pretty common here.

This

To be fair the Nazis hated Prussian aristocracy, you have to be pretty retarded to like both in terms of ideology.

yes i can understand if someone doesn't like the english or americans etc.
But the truth of the matter is that the jews are the worst, they cause problems everywhere they go because they are so head strong on controlling everyone and every thing.
They are behind the push for all this PC shit now.
The day when every race wakes up and realises its the jews fucking us all over will be a glorious day.

This sounds like the post of a nigger-hating kike.

>That is just a word made up by them for defense.
Explain how a word that means "one who holds prejudice against jews" is "made up" by jews, and how that's in any way a perfidious thing.
>Do you really think people just hate jews for no reason?
That's not what the word means. Prejudice doesn't have to mean "without reason".
>It's because they have caused a lot of problems in history in bad ways.
Fair; it sounds like the only problem you have with the word is its negative connotation, not its existence. Quit bitching about people having language and being able to identify you. Either you can play the game or you can shut up.

I am a Prussiaboo who has a hard on for the Imperial German Army. Nazi Germany and Weimar Republic + their military are gay though. The Imperial Navy is also gay and full of traitors to their nation.

Nazi Germany had best uniforms though. The best thing the German military has ever done is get rid of the idiotic looking pickelhaube and replace it with the chad stahlhelm.

That's a very specific brand of autism, I salute you, sir.

They use it to project guilt.
One thing that will make people back down in an argument is if you call them a word that makes them feel bad.
"You can't say that you are being anti-semetic"
THAT IS WHAT THE WORD MEANS.
anti-semitism is literally a word used to describe people hating on jews just because they are jewish.
What the fuck are you talking about?
Oh yeah quit bitching about jews trying to destroy the west today, just shut up bro stop being a pussy.

I'm going to commit suicide tomorrow with all the Jews in my area in order to fix the local economy. Watch the headlines. All it's going to do is cause an enormous "broken window" in the economy. Nobody to tip the pizza guy.
People will still be liars and cheats.
You'll find you actually have a lot of responsibility for your own positions and like niggers and women, it will make you furious enough to tear down your own societies rather than face the truth.

>Nazi Germany had the best uniform
No. Suits are not uniforms, we 1871 Prussian or bust.

Is there, or is there not, a group of people who share a sentiment similar to yours regarding jews?