I've seen the future of crypto

Screenshot is 1 year from now. Do what you wish with this information.

Weird, I had a dream of this same picture last night....

A bit of reminiscence

>zcash
>dash
>walton

>chainlink at 3rd position
>only two employees
>zero customers
>not a cryptocurrency but a token
>literally worth zero fucks

>link #3

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahha

DELETE THIS

At least be somewhat intelligent with your FUD

>currently hiring more devs and marketing people
>already working with big institutions
>a token that all the cryptocurrency need to be worth anything

stay poor and buy some cripple you cuck

>only 350m LINK
So basically you're saying that ChainLink never actually launched their product yet somehow reached a $14.3b market cap on hype and hot air alone.

LOL FUCKING LOSERS

Holy fuck those prices.

The good ole days.

No SALT, your opinion is invalid

if an ethereum token reaches top 3 i will ......... not do anything, but i will be very very surprised

>Walton in the top 10

>my bags in the top 10

Daily reminder that we’re in a bubble.

yep you should sell everything and get out. i dare you faggot

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*breathes in*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

nice larp

really though i will save this and laugh at you in exactly one year unless i die

OmiseGO is an Ethereum token, peak market cap was over $1.1 billion. Tether is also a token.

>chainlink above 0.05
kek

NEO at 50$, I see what you did there

REEEEEE IF IT WERENT FOR THE DAO I WOULD BE A MULTIMILLIONAIRE RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Raiden?? Hahahahahahaahahaha literally zero value. Sorry for buying this cash grab

tether is also printed out like fiat and has instant worth because its tied to someones btc in a margin position

>link at $40

Lmao. There's delisional and then there's this

1 billion link *40= 40 billion marketcap

?

> >currently hiring more devs and marketing people
They can't even hire a neet to make a blog with some juicy articles to keep normies entertained. I'm not even talking about a fucker who would make a normal human wiki on node operation. So far you you can follow intructions on SC, run a node, but have no idea what you have just done.

> >already working with big institutions
Not yet, boi.
They are developing a program for these institutions.
Theres a great difference between using technology and asking your tech dept to look into a fruit of nerd-coding if it is worth integrating into your routine.

> > a token that all the cryptocurrency need to be worth anything
Wow. How could BTC have reached $6k without chainlink?

Also, the amount of LINK wojaks tells me that linkers cant predict basic market movements. Definetely not something you expect from self proclaimed prophets of crypto.
GL timing next pump, suckers

>0x and link top 5
op has some heavy ass bags

>what is circulating supply vs total supply

I won't because cryptomarket is irrational BUT I keep ready just in case knowing it might happens, while others faggot will be like "yeah, red candles, who cares, tomorrow it will double, we're gonna make it anyway, guys"