Everex

Literally omg 2.0 which has a WORKING PRODUCT.
do you not like money user?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Everex/comments/78wxfa/everex_some_interesting_informations_after/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this better not turn out to be another pump and dump or im coming after you personally user

its a hidden gem. look into it man

It's got 2 titties as the logo, the next omg with smaller market cap. It's a good one bro

>up over 60% in the past 24 hours

i really hope you arent buying this at the top user, these guys are just gonna dump on you.

Do...do you like my breasts? :3
user-kun!

Sure give me some for free to hold

It is definitely just another pump and dump shitcoin

how about research it first before you call it shit?

Working OMG with 30mm market cap.

Look volume, this shit is not correcting before 5$.

i unloaded my LINK bags at 1.9$ and i feel FREEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Damn it feels good!

on this ride, this one is gonna do 100m cap no problem, maybe more

lol you delusional titty coin fags. This is like a pajeet knockoff of OMG, no blockchain or plasma implementation. Enjoy your glorified Google Wallet with an inflated market cap that will be crashed harder than the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

I have, and it's fucking terrible.

rofl

JHWHAWHAWAWHAHWWAHAHAHAH
SAVE SOME REFUGEES GUYS

Everex is like omg 0.5 but it's way ahead of omg in terms of progress

ROFL. Promoting human rights violations of minimum wage by sucking salaries of migrant workers into their platform. Should collab with Allaha Akbar IOTA for a join effort in degrading at risk population

ROFL ROFL. My dear Consuela, im sorry I couldnt provide food for the family today. The everex payment system is stuck at 2 confirmations. Should be any day now that you receive it! I emailed the technical support!

Rofl, deluded titties!

This token has 0 value.
They say you get better deals from their shit if you hold them or something.
And they want to buy them back with their revenue? And then distribute them for free again?

What the fuck is the point of this token?
Its useless and again not needed for the project, same as for almost every erc20 shitcoin, not needed for the underlying project. Just trash.

stay poor

Exactly. it is not solving any large market efficiency roadblock and just acts as a payment option similar to Venmo. wtf is the point of the tokens?

Can anyone answer this? Help 2 anons out.

do some fucking research yourself u monkey
reddit.com/r/Everex/comments/78wxfa/everex_some_interesting_informations_after/

I can't believe they call them Niggos

i literally read through their wesite and this
is all there is to it

lowest iq in the thread has the most posts. classic biz

So Mr. Saw guy is gonna lose his fingers because now one taught him how to hold something in a radial saw correctly.