REQ

What's the deal with this? So much good going for it but it's still below ICO. WHAT THE FUCK?

REQ will start trading on Kucoin exchange in a couple hours. I see this pumping hard once the volume flows from Binance to Kucoin.

instead of asking stupid questions like this, ask yourself if you'll be able to grab some more before it finally does something. faggot.

Give it a month or two. They're ahead of their roadmap and is releasing their website Q4 2017 definitely a moon potential.

so how high we talking?
I don't see anything above $2.50 if that

It’s just this month there is not a single alt not getting completely shit on and smashed down to lows they haven’t seen in months.

Every ico that came out this month got shit on I’m honestly amazed at how we’ll LINK is doing to stay above ICO

i see it tanking even more

in a couple hours? i thought it was a day.

It's dead for now.
Pre-salers got it at .00016ETH, for big amounts even at .00015. ICO was .0002.
Every ICO buyer is just waiting to break even. I'm watching it on binance and every green candle gets shot down. Juicy buy orders get market sold into. Volume is also drying up, so it might dump even more, back to .00015.

2.50 would give it a 1.6billion market cap and would give it a 6000% increase don't be retarded and be happy if it goes to 1$

Kucoin has 0% trading fees compared to liqui and binance. I see the volume from Binance flowing to Kucoin. I definitaly see REQ pumping once trading starts on Kucoin.

When will we get out of this mess?

It's 5 cents right now, nigger. Do you know how amazing 2.50 would be?

got reqt

The ETH/BTC pair has 20x more volume on binance than on Kucoin (6MM vs 300k). Kucoin is a tiny exchange and it's not going to change anything.

Private Presales are what ICO used to be now.
Don't bother with ICO anymore.

RPX went right, tho

Just sell. Weak handed pajeets gtfo asap

How many hours exactly?

>$2.5
I would be a rich man.

My 2 favorite projects right now are REQ and ZEN. Both these coins futures are so bright. Sitting comfy

What makes you say ZEN? Just curious, it looks good to me but not as great as REQ.

can we moon now? rent is coming due and my landlord won't give me anymore extensions

Just sell. No point keeping heavy bags while their first milestone will only happen in Q1 2018. The best alternative to see green again is MOD. Modum at least has a working product, not only a whitepaper idea. And they'll soon launch their product on the supply chain market, just like WTC.

go shill your shitcoin somewhere else faggot

How much are you in for? It's probably not worth selling.

Fuck off.

their first milestone is Q4 2017 lmao DYOR before fudding

ETH is 28bn, Ripple is 7bn. If REQ does even half of what it wants to do, it can easily end up in-between or above those two easily.

REQ is my comfiest hold. Not even looking at current rates because it's so new.

REQ is so comfy. ING is advising + backing. Too good.