murderpedia.org/male.C/c/chase-richard.htm
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=GWKpblxejWE

Behold, manlets/brainlets!

Kemper is the patrician choice.
>killed and skullfucked his whore mother after she talked back to him
>turned himself in because cops were too dumb to catch him

Even in jail he fucked with another serial killer; Herbert Mullin.

>“Mullin had a habit of singing and bothering people when somebody tried to watch TV. So I threw water on him to shut him up. Then, when he was a good boy, I’d give him some peanuts. Herbie liked peanuts. That was effective, because pretty soon he asked permission to sing. That’s called behaviour modification treatment”.

Henry the VIII and Vlad "the impaler" Tepeš

Why do bipolar disorder girls with daddy issues and a communism obsession love reading about serial killers so much?

They have that delusion that they would be that one girl that doesn't get brutally murdered if they hanged out with serial killers. Makes them feel special.

>turned himself in
Sounds like a dumb move for such a supposed genius.

wtf i love murder now

>when you're such a Chad you make other serial killer your bitch

he killed dozens

Makes me chuckle every time

Oh hey user, nice thread you've got here.

They have a death wish.

Like a good cell that realizes it is going cancerous.

>Who was your favorite?
this is where we are in 2018

I can’t remember the name but there was one who slaughtered a cow before he started killing? Fuck I can’t remember his name but his murders were brutal

Deep down they're realize they're human garbage and are yearning for somebody to kill them.

I blame christianity.

Pagan woudl just hang herself for being a burden.

he would make a great addition into the Red Army

How's the view from your pedestal, you fucking faggot?

Well multiples women have successfully cooperated with serial killers before. For example:

>Lavinia Fisher

>teamed with her husband to murder men staying in their Charleston, SC hotel after which they would collect whatever cash and goods the guests had on them, they were hanged together in 1820

>Catherine Birnie

>Along with her husband David, they killed four women in the 1980s, which was known as the Moorhouse murders

>Karla Homolka

>helped her husband Paul murder and rape at least two women, including her sister

>Rosemary West

>along with her husband, was convicted of murdering 10 young women in 1995. Most of the crimes occurred between April 1973 and August 1979

And so on. Why do men think that women can only be victims and not accomplices?

>favorite = condonanceof actions

great post you fucking mongoloid, have a (You)

>This guy offers you $20 to bring him one of your friends to be raped then sent to a farm
What do?

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory adaption with Dean Corll as the factory owner when?

Andrei Chikatilo was one gruesome motherfucker.

>52-75 victims
>Lived through WW2 as a child
>beaten regularly for wetting the bed
>gets fired from school teacher job for molesting students
>could only ejaculate whilst killing a person, usually a girl or a young boy
>used to gouge out the eyes after killing them
>one body was so brutalized police assumed they fell into a thresher in a freak farming accident
>escaped conviction due to a rare condition which makes his semen type different than his blood type
>hundreds of different rape and murder cases solved during the hunt for him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo

Has increased surveillance made mass killing more popular at the expense of serial killing? It's probably better for some nut to kill 1 person a year for a few years than have crazy niggas drive a truck through a crowd or open fire in a crowded area.

Though some serial killers do enjoy the infamy that comes with their crimes, most of the killing done by true psychopaths is more personal in nature. Enjoying the knowledge that the public is afraid of you is secondary to the pleasure they get from killing. It also tends to be sexual more times than not, as well.

Mass killers want people to know their name and to become famous if that is their goal. Serial killers want to be known as an unknown. A faceless boogeyman.

Adding to this, the apparent drop in serial killers might just be due to advancements in crime scene forensics. We probably catch killers early that would have gone on to be serial killers without ever knowing it.

And I guess wether or not one is better than the other depends on how the populace reacts. Short mass killings luke bombings aren't really as common as the news would have you believe, and I feel like people kinda understand that these things aren't extremely likely to happen regularly, so fear of these killings isn't all that great.

But fear of a serial killer all depends on how much the local populace knows about the case. People are reported missing all the time and if that's all you hear, you'll live your life normally, unaware. But when the public becomes aware that a serial killer is at large (especially if he's killed many and this is known as well), fear in the area of the killings will be pretty high until the killer is caught.

this guy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase

What about those that kill six millions?

Medieval Europe was crawling with serial killers. Many of their crimes were blamed on monsters because people couldn't imagine such evil people.

>he asks this on the board that worships dictators and mass murderers

You know your nazi fantasies have no more substance to them than their serial killer fantasies, right?

Pretty good
Butthurt teenager

I doubt hitler killed them by himself
Also the 6 million seems a bit too much but even if it was an accurate number papa stalin has killed way more kikes
I dont even get why he isnt the pol mascot rather than this manlet failure

It doesn't count if you don't kill anyone by your own hand.

It was an act of charity toward puny mortal detectives. They would've never caught him.

Idk why but his methods of torture and just imagining his victims dying and/or being tortured is pretty hawt.

Out of my way plebs

Literally the biggest beta to ever kill someone.

Implying Hitler had the nerve to kill even one person himself.

Even Himmler almost fainted when he oversaw executions.

Hitler at least saw combat in WW1 and let an attempted putsch. Himmler was a certified soyboy, the kind that would shit his pants upon hearing gunfire. I doubt he's ever even been in a fight let alone killed someone.

>I doubt hitler killed them
/pol/ pls leave

He didn't wanna be a serial killer anymore, and thought prison would be better than life on the outside. Now he pretty much just chills there 24/7 and treats it like a permanent hotel stay.

Who is she?

Basically, yeah.

I dunno, but girls with low self-esteem are my fetish, so I can't really complain.

>That time when Kemper trolled the shit out of an FBI agent:
>" On one occasion, when Douglas' colleague Robert Ressler was in a cell alone with Kemper, Kemper—who at the time weighed 300 pounds (136 kg)—noticed the apprehension in Ressler after he had pressed a hidden button repeatedly to call a guard to open the cell yet not received a response and told him 'Relax. They're changing the shift,' but remarked: 'If I went apeshit in here, you'd be in a lot of trouble, wouldn't you? I could screw your head off and place it on the table to greet the guard.'[71] Ressler verbally sparred with Kemper until the guard arrived, ultimately leaving unharmed with Kemper displaying no physical aggression. Kemper also stated afterwards that he was joking, but Ressler never entered a cell alone again with Kemper and it became FBI policy to interview serial killers in pairs.[72]"

Threads like these is proof Veeky Forums is inhabited by sociopaths

>Breaks into people's home at night and commit rape or murder.
>Stacked dishes behind men's back and tells them if he hears it rattle while he was raping their women, he will kill everyone in their house.
>Raped about 50 women and committed 12 murders.
>Still haven't been caught.

Jim carry would be the perfect actor to play him in the bio pic

>He arrived in Pueblo, Colorado and, after not hearing any news on the radio about the murders of his mother and Hallett, found a phone booth and called the police. He confessed to the murders of his mother and Hallett, but the police did not take his call seriously and told him to call back at a later time.

>I dont even get why he isnt the pol mascot rather than this manlet failure

dude stalin was like 5'2 lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders

This might interest some of you.

Why do truckers kill so much?

Most serial killers are loners, so that line of work would probably appeal to them.

>the absolute state of American cops

He's being played by this homo

youtube.com/watch?v=zehPyQFfHCY

>When asked why he turned himself in, Kemper said that “the original purpose was gone…I just said to hell with it and called it all off.”

Uncle Ted.

>nostalgia at full torque

>Kemper had a close relationship with his father and was devastated when his parents separated in 1957, causing him to be raised by Clarnell in Helena, Montana. He had a severely dysfunctional relationship with his mother: a neurotic, domineering alcoholic who would frequently belittle, humiliate and abuse him.[16] Clarnell often made her son sleep in a locked basement because she feared that he would harm his sisters,[17] regularly mocked him for his large size—he stood at 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m) by the age of 15[3]—and derided him as "a real weirdo."[14] She also refused to coddle him for fear that she would "turn him gay,"[6] and told the young Kemper that he reminded her of his father and that no woman would ever love him.

>While sitting in bed reading a book, she noticed Kemper enter her room and said, "I suppose you're going to want to sit up all night and talk now." Kemper replied "No, good night!"[49] before waiting for her to fall asleep and returning to bludgeon her with a claw hammer and slit her throat with a knife. He then decapitated her and engaged in irrumatio with her severed head before using it as a dart board; stating that he "put [her head] on a shelf and screamed at it for an hour ... threw darts at it," and ultimately, "smashed her face in."[22][50] He also cut out her tongue and larynx and put them in the garbage disposal. However, the garbage disposal could not break down the tough vocal cords and ejected the tissue back into the sink. "That seemed appropriate," Kemper later said, "as much as she'd bitched and screamed and yelled at me over so many years."[51] He then had sex with his mother's corpse, hid it in a closet and went out to drink.[52] Upon his return, he invited his mother's best friend, 59-year-old Sara Taylor "Sally" Hallett, over to the house for dinner and a movie. When Hallett arrived, he strangled her to death, decapitated her and spent the night with her exanimate body.

>Who had the highest body count?

>Killer - Proven (Estimated)
Harold Shipman - 218 (250)
Luis Gavarito - 138 (172 to 300)
Pedro Lopez - 110 (300+)
Miyuki Ishikawa - 103 (169)
Giovanni Brusca - 100 (100 to 200)
Charles Cullen - 18 to 29 (35 to 400+)
Rodney Alcala - 8 (100+)

Medical professionals have a bunch of high counts.

>regularly mocked him for his large size—he stood at 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m)
This sounds so absurd to me. It's like mocking someone for being rich.

Spree killer not serial killer.

Not even close to the real champion >He is recorded as having executed tens of thousands of prisoners by his own hand, including his killing of about 7,000 Polish prisoners of war during the Katyn massacre in spring 1940,[2][3] making him the most prolific official executioner and mass murderer in recorded world history

He was like 6' 4" when he was 15. I'm surprised it didn't mention anything about him getting picked on in school.

There's such a thing as being too tall.

That isn't a serial killer. He was a state sanctioned executioner. Vastly different. Also, mass murderers aren't inherently serial killers.

Breivik wasn't a serial killer for example.

I'm about the same height and it's literally the reason why nobody dared to fuck with me in school.

>Also, mass murderers aren't inherently serial killers.
Not if they just blow their load in a single event. Blokhin was doing this for decades.

State sanctioned executioner.
It was an official law enforcement role.
It would be like saying the guy who found Sodium Thiopental is a serial killer.

You might as well count Charles-Henri Sanson, or Anatole Deibler as serial killers. They were French executioners.

A serial killer, as defined by the FBI is:

>2 or more victims, by the same offender, in separate events
The same events having a cool down period between them.

What sucks is being over 6 feet and really skinny.

You think people are gonna be intimidated by you but you just look like a bean pole with gangly arms.

>It would be like saying the guy who found Sodium Thiopental is a serial killer.
Where did he find it?
>You might as well count Charles-Henri Sanson, or Anatole Deibler as serial killers.
Sure why not?

>Where did he find it
Ernest Henry Volwiler synthesized it.

>Sure why not?
Because they aren't? The thought process of including state sponsored executioners is illogical. And makes even less logical steps to keep its credibility. By extension a soldier at war is a state sponsored executioner. A law enforcement officer who kills a perp is a state sponsored executioner. Regardless of whether or not the state is one you agree with or is tyrannical - the difference between a serial killer and an executioner should be visible - there is a distinct lack of government investment in a serial killer - that is that a serial killer is inherently anarchistic. A serial killer is acting upon inner compulsion as opposed to state mandate or military orders.

I thought it was 3 or more victims

Vedditsoy

Moralfags leave

Yes thank you

fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder#two

"The different discussion groups at the Symposium agreed on a number of similar factors to be included in a definition. These included:

• one or more offenders
• two or more murdered victims
• incidents should be occurring in separate events, at different times
• the time period between murders separates serial murder from mass murder

In combining the various ideas put forth at the Symposium, the following definition was crafted:

Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events."

Oh, please.

That's not really bad

That's just desserts

He couldn't even make proper eye contact.

>synthesized it
Did he kill anyone with his own hands?

>killing women is bad cuz mommy wuvs me

>Who was your favorite serial killer
>This fuckin' thread

>still
>not
>caught

He was just handsome op

>2018
>implying people haven't always been interested in Serial Killers

Fucking newfag

no problem. I know he was psychotic and a disorganized (serial) killer, but his murders were SO fucked up.

murderpedia.org/male.C/c/chase-richard.htm

What a cunt
>"I suppose you're going to want to sit up all night and talk now."
kek

>Who was your favorite?
>charles manson
>Who do you find the most interesting?
>Eliot Rodgers
His book was a great read, with more killers would write a life history before they go crazy.

>Miyuki Ishikawa
>103-169 murders
>4 years in prison
kek

>Charles Manson
>Serial killer
He was a guy broken by the world who got his hand on some power and love of women and let things get out of hand. A lot of his cultists he used to control people moved things toward violence.

>Herbert Mullin
> He confessed to the killings, which he claimed prevented earthquakes

>her undoing was passing on her shit tendencies into the body of a nearly 7ft tall man