What the FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/post/tamico-engaged-as-post-ico-advisors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes. "what the fuck".
it is pretty much like "what the fuck".

it's dead user

do not lose faith

>inb4 delusional faggots start posting "le just got another masternode guys xDDDDDDDD"
>inb4 that delusional samefag that always posts the comfy guy/trump thumbs up/moon man
This coin is dead.

get fucked, hater

see you on the moon

This is what happens when your main and only dev is an Autist

Just buy some ODN and be comfy with us already.

ODN best buy of 2017

Holy shit this project is doomed

>believing these small snippet screenshots from FUDing pajeets

Here is a larger snippet you fucking cuck

>believing these small snippet screenshots from FUDing pajeets

You can go to the slack to verify for yourself. The dev is hopeless.

>thinking crypto is immune to the ratner effect

only autists of the highest order care about a dev joking around a bit

>muh ratner effect
no, you're just autistic

The coin is worthless and the project is run by manchildren.

coin sure gets a lot of attention for being worthless and d3d

Wtf are you talking about? This has so much potential. Gtfo weak pussys

remember. pink wojaks mean buy

WHEN WILL THIS SHIT NUGGET EVER MOON AGAIN?

Can't moon when devs are constantly dumping. Why do you think they're staking their own coins?

You guys should have just bought SNT.

make up more stuff, FUDing pajeet.

Obsidian 2.0 announced:

obsidianplatform.com/post/tamico-engaged-as-post-ico-advisors

Not a lot of trade volume to go with that "attention" huh? Guess when your devs act like embarrassments no one wants to put money in the project.

What do you call Vitalik? An alpha male?

lol

coin will get more attention as the platform develops. smart people are buying now. stupid people are saying "ded coin" now and will buy later at $5 a coin.

NO ONE is buying now.

Yes I am.

STAKE AND SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.

Wait til after the bearmarket and you shall be rewarded, impatient manchild.

>What the FUCK
>$6.7 million bison dollars for a chat program that can't make money on advertising or user data collection
Gee, I wonder.

I'm sitting on 8k of these shitcoins bought at close to ATH. Thinking about just cutting my losses at this point. This coin tanked further than I thought it possibly could have. I could just put the money from this into modum, 2-3x in a few weeks then buy back into ODN when it finally shows signs of life. Idk why I should continue to hodl this shit.

IT TRULY IS A CERTIFIED SHIT NUGGET

you deserve what you get for believing in this obvious street shitter pajeet scamcoin. This has been a dog sine day one, anyone that's holding bags of this deserves to be poor. Not even memeing this was the most obvious shitcoin I'd ever seen.

Dont worry everyone
Their whole team is under fed investigation, even blackstone will be extradited, thinking hes smart hiding his name.

ODN is not about riding the wave, not a moon mission, its not a pump you have to wait for.
this guy is a "relax and enjoy the ride"-coin.

It's wild how rabid the fud STILL is. What's the deal?

ODN turned my 1BTC into .4BTC. I figured buying at only a 20mil market cap wasn't too risky and this shit tanked down to 7mil.

too bad. you FOMO bought. happens to everyone dude. doesn't mean ODN is a bad coin. you just bought it at the wrong time.

Didn't FOMO buy actually. I found the project, thought it was a good idea bought a little at 80 cents which was a 20% pullback from ATH. Then bought some more as it went down at 50 cents. Then it continued to do nothing but go down......

Every time it starts to recover it just gets dumped on again gosh darn it

currently my BTC is taking like 5 hours to confirm on cryptopia so maybe that's keeping the price from pumping right now, lmao.

Just dumped my bags. I think my odds are better that modum will 2x before ODN recovers. It's gonna take a lot of buy volume to get through all of the pissed off bag holders. Good luck.

yes, we all know you are shilling modum. byebye

I just know that the moment I sell my coins from the ico this thing will moon like crazy

I told you assholes a month ago that this shit was gonna go down to 0.. now its not quite there but soon enough. you can dump it all now or watch as it becomes worthless.