Holy shit!

Bitconnect the literal ponzi had a celebration and it hurts me, it hurts me so bad.

Go to 13:20 For the best meme of 2017
youtu.be/dXI5eGJK-CY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oZgGIXzxX1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

being at the very top of a ponzi must feel so good. fags.

Some highlights:
>Poo in loo makes 20 k a day on bitconnect. He bought at 1 dollar It's now at 200
>King Nigerian gets 10k for having referrals
>The host is so excited He s about to have a seizure.
I can't believe people are so dumb that this ponzi reached 1 billion.

Where is sec???

best scam

wish i bought this instead of link

Lolll, they made more money than us fags and our meme coins. We should feel bad.
>MFW it's more profitable to be dumb.

SEC complaining about the DAO while this fucking coin hits a billion. I'm literally shaking.

Lol can't wait til this whole "market" crashes and everyone goes bankrupt

What annoys me is that people think 100% profit in 120 days is legit, are they retarded?
The guys here are gonna be fine. King Nigerian has been going to resorts every other week.

Haha, this is the most cringeworthy vid I have ever seen. And I've watched EA events.

Neurosurgeon here. From his body stance, voice tone and eye movements I can definitely say that he is on Cocaine/Phenibut/Kratom/Ashwagandha/Caffeine/Alcohol and possibly on Piracetam and Beta-Blockers.

The normie bloodbath will be insane. People are taking title leans to invest in this shit ("proprietary algorithms").
I've seen a defence of bitconnect that the rewards are moving correctly with bitcoins volatility. Lol! The charts doesn't mean they actually have an algo. Fucking idiots. It hurts. Someone stop the pain.

If you are bored you can watch him confidently talk about his position:
youtu.be/oZgGIXzxX1c

BitConneeEEEEEEEEEEE....

>you give bitconnet 1 bitcoin ($1000 nine months ago)
>they pay you $3000 in interest
>they return your initial $1000
>you get back $4000 dollhairs which you will use to buy bitcoin with
>bitconnect still holds your one bitcoin now worth $5700

Why do spics always extend their words whenever they get excited

>bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

If you still have will to live just look at the comments on that YouTube vid.
"You destroyed his argument"
I didn't know destroy was to say something without an backing facts. Lol the vid is an hour long. How can anyone be so delusional.

I'll have what he's having

Loll, best meme 2017. Please post this when it fails - probably when bitcoin falls.

BitconneEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please guys I beg you to go to 17:20. It literally says gonna take your money.

LOLL

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

BitconeeeEEEEEEEEE

Holy fuck, SEEEEEEEEC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

holy shit, my sides

damn this is chaincoin 2.0

lol i put 2 grand in 2 months ago and already made it back everything else is tasty profits
i hope this scam last forever

Lol, at least ur not promoting it like the kangz.
WE WUZ PONZI AND SHEEET

Anybody got link to the song that plays at the end?

why are they targetting minorities with this? africans and pajeets and mexicans

because they are dumb as shit

The fuck. Theres some craiggrant ad that was playing for me. I didnt skip it because it was so trippy.

Like in the background it keeps repeating "10k 10k take out a loan", like what is this, what is he doing.

ponzi schemes thrive when you get masses of poor people in who love to brag to other poor people about how they're making money.

Lol, I've seen it. It's like Craig Grant is a parody of an idiot. It's so unreal that he is a real person and not a person playing a character. He thinks he's a genius it cracks me up (and hurts my soul).

Bitconnect ico investors have made more than 300 times their initial. Smh

>dat self projection

Lol that dude is loaded

I don't think you know what that means.