DO NOT BUY

I just got kicked from the telegram for simply stating the fact that no other coin has the problems that this coin has with getting it listed on a proper exchange. Not being vicious or anything. Just stating they need to list on another exchange.

Fuck this coin.

Im going to sell at a loss and never going near it again.

I hope the shitoken crashes and burns.

How can you kick someone for asking when it is going to get listed on an exchange.

Fuck these pajeet niggers

>problem
you shitting on a street, is a problem, pajeet. it doesn't benefit actual investors for them to list anywhere before the fork. their focus in the product, and it shows.

WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO POST ABOUT US ON HERE?

doesn't it say you will be banned for talking about exchanges, on the pinned message?
why are you surprised?

>The product

yeah a trivia app is really going to revolutionize crypto.

You sirs have a shit coin and shit moderators on your telegram. all your mod had to do is say what said. but no you just go straight to fire and brimstone.

your trivia app is bad and you should feel bad

QUALITY
DOES
NOT
TOLERATE
HASTE

>trivia app
i recognize you. you post the same things in every cindicator thread. i can't imagine it has any affect on price. it's still above ico. how do you measure the effectiveness of your shilling?

yeah that isnt me. this is me now. CINDICATOR IS A SHIT COIN WITH A SHIT DEV TEAM

CND isn't for pissant little manboys like you anyway. Good riddance.

ok guys enough of the FUD. Any holders here confident on a price increase any time soon?

why do you insult your own race?

i wouldnt expect much until after the BTC fork.

>the year is 2030. Cindicator is still not in an exchange because the devs think they are too good for that.

>CND bagholders are still waiting for their moon.

yeah. it's still above ICO. that means whenever it gets listed on an exchange it's going up. they haven't listed on an exchange because they actually care about their token. it could be on liqui or binance right now getting buttfucked by chink bots. no one wants that.

>the year is 2030, cindicator is a massive success, however, most of the coin supply is stuck in limbo because thousands of bagholders are dead due to suicide or drug abuse.
>1 CND trades for about 10 billion dollars.

CJEERS!

as opposed to the retards at Airswap who sold 2million tokens to 800 fake gook profiles that are getting dumped right now. rushing to get listed on shit tier exchanges only benefits impatient street shitters eager to flip for 10%.

NOCINDYS are so mad they aren't holding. I love it

But I was holding. not anymore. have fun holding your bags until 2050

you sold for a loss
because they banned you from telegram
greatwork.

it will be a bigger loss for you faggots when this shitoken goes down to 1 gwei.

D E L U D E D

>you, a desperate CND bagholder attempts to sell your bag for only a moderate loss
>roman storm blocks your path

bought this crap 10 or so days ago. investigated the reddit, realized that the devs are insane and are obsessed with blocking Americans and the Chinese from buying/selling and, for that reason, will probably never allow it to be officially listed on an exchange. sold my bags for a small but negligible profit, and made a thread here about it. no one cared.

oh well. at least the bagholders were a part of crypto history: owners of the first (and last?) token that intentionally flopped! congrats and CJEERS!

They are absolutely insane. You are better off buying a shitcoin like obsidian. at least that has a chance to turn a profit.