Stay strong, biz-tards

Stay strong, biz-tards

$1.9MM mini-whale here (more like a big tuna) who is part of a larger whale force.

Crypto isn't going anywhere, money will begin pouring in after the hardfork, many people are holding and not making trades now.

The original BTC will reign supreme and B2x will die out. The B2x fork is an attempt to destabilize king bitcoin, which needs to remain strong for crypto to survive.

It won't destabilize. Don't trade your ults in at a low price for BTC right now.

-big tuna

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5xg6PAe70w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree

Will REQ make it big, oh supreme mini-whale?

>mini whale
>spells alts as "ults"

that sounds reasonable. thanks, whale-kun.

market-buy link faggot

Buy bitbean, faggot.

How can i join your whaling group whale? Im just a shrimp at the minute though, but im improving slowly.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5xg6PAe70w

the End is when whales run away

REQ isn't discussed. My childhood friend who got me into crypto and brought me into the whale force is Chinese who works with people in China and Korea. He usually just tells me what to do because I can't read any of the message since they are in Mandarin or Korean

whoops, lol

It seems very few groups discuss Link. I bought some because of Biz but it's almost never discussed on any underground or prestigious forums.

You need 500k in BTC to invest.

To invest in what
Fuck off larper
Kill yourself
Saged

I'm rich and you're poor lol

why aren't you wage cucking right now?

Larping gook
Another sage

>muh larp

Not everyone larps like you do faggot. Classic projection. kys, your life isn't worth living lol

What are the coins people are talking about moving their money to after the hardfork is over and $$ flows back into alts?

My largest holding besides BTC right now is Metaverse. We believe it will see Neo-esque gains in the coming months so it is a definite hold for our group.

As for what coins will pump immediately after the split? No one knows and anyone who does is lying to you.

Greater East Asian
Coprosperity
Sphere

I don't know why China and Korea are mad.

Japan wanted them to live well too, safe from (((Western))) influence.

Isn’t bitfinex closing trading to US accounts going to cause it to dip for a while?

What’s going to take it next level? Being released on new exchanges ?

Bullshit he's trying to sell his bags.
Guys you have to listen he's larping, large groups of whales usually buy in large quantities for a discount.
Don't buy anything these larper motherfucker says.
Ignore report move on.

I don't know anything about Bitfinex closing... Should I be worried? I literally just follow my friend and now him and his group. He told me to get into BTC, to buy ETH, XRP, etc etc. and I'll come to Biz by myself and trade amongst the shitcoins here because I like the board. They seem very confident in Metaverse so I guess I'll just ride through whatever happens. I'm literally a millionaire because of them and I've cashed out over 400k so I'm just hoping for smooth sailing from here on out.

We're not a pump and dump group. Just a group of wealthy people who trade crypto.

You must have gotten raped hard by pajeets, I understand your concern but it's not valid in this case.

bump

when you shit on the streets do you clean you asshole with your hand after my pajeet friend

Do you think LINK is doomed then?

lol and your "group" is just peachy about you being here revealing all their secrets, right

After Nov 9 your funds will be stuck in Bitfinex unless you move them out.

Any word on MALC?

"Money will begin pouring in after the hard fork"

They've said this the last 2 fucking times

What's with all the actual "cryptocurrencies" pumping these days?

Are the days of ICOs and ERC20 tokens really over?

Do I really need to put everything in weird alts like zcoin and vtc?

And wtf do the whales think of LINK?

t. litecoin founder

They don't talk about Link, which doesn't necessarily mean it's bad or good they just don't discuss it.

what secrets? like I said, we're not a pump and dump group. We're simply wealthy investors

why are they doing this? WTF.

no

??

And BTC has risen dramatically compared to USD after each of them. What's your point?