Saw this on the KillerCrypto forum

jdini.xyz

Looks like the coin has appeal due to the extremely low supply. It's getting shilled in private pay-to-enter darkweb crypto forums like KillerCrypto and Buffalo Veeky Forumsness. Looks like a pretty basic ERC-20 token, but the 65k total supply means that if you get your hands on just a few coins, you have potential to make some serious cash.

They're doing an airdrop as far as I can tell. The whitepaper says 55% of the coin is getting airdropped over the course of the next year in different "phases". 25% is being sold on exchanges to fund the airdrop.

I'm guessing the value will hit ~$2-$3 per coin by March of next year. This isn't a Lambo coin, but it could make you some serious cash. Especially considering the low supply.

I don't have Discord but it says they have a server for it. If someone could go in there and see if it seems legit, that'd be cool. I'm considering buying a couple hundred coins while the price is still this low on Etherdelta.

They say they're not doing an ICO, but they're selling some coins on an exchange. I guess not technically an ICO since they have to compete with free market pricing of the coin once people actually buy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KsdpZx9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My eBoost! It's all gone!

ALL MY BITBEANS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love this meme.

fuck you

>full name
hmmmmm

Think it's a honeypot?

Delete this thread or you're going to be banned from KillerCrypto.

>implying you know who I am

This coin needs to stay private until everyone in KC has bought in pre-airdrop you fucking idiot. Don't spoil it for the rest of us.

I already got in, faggot. I'm not worried about you or your buttbuddies.

You need to go back to (((eddit))).

ok kid

Seriously, please delete this post. There's no reason to let the cat out of the bag. I'm sure not many people have seen this post. Just delete it. You're hurting your own potential to profit because this shit is gonna explode.

>doesn't want people to know about the coin
>keeps bumping my thread

I'm glad you're helping more Veeky Forumsnessmen see the potential here. Thanks.

the stupid pajeet coin name threw me off but the coin seems like a solid investment, thanks OP, signed up for the drop, probably will buy $10 worth or some shit

haha holy fuck you know when the pump and dump groups get this mad it's going to moon

I hope nobody is buying this literal shitcoin because of this thread. It's like a bad soap opera.

"hey man you totally spoiled our moonshot!!! I'm gonna say that here on this public forum that I'm really mad at you for publicly announcing this!!1"

discord.gg/KsdpZx9

Their discord is pretty barren. Looks like they don't even know that pump and dump groups know about them. It looks like a pretty legit op since they're not shilling themselves at all and yet they have more going for them than most shitcoins on the market.

>discord.gg/KsdpZx9
wha in the fuck is this literal pajeet server

>he doesn't know how to read

According to Wikipedia, Lojban is an American thing.

sage this thread

Yeah, that guy is literally fucking retarded. Every time he posted he bumped the thread, making it so more people saw it. I don't get how that makes this shitcoin any less likely to make me money, though.

NOOO, MY LINK

WHY DID YOU TAKE MY LINK