So this is the power of "Alternate Historians"

So this is the power of "Alternate Historians"

So Macklemore is a syndie?

The stupid fucking elbow pads on the Germans offends me more, it's 40K pauldrons tier

>Brooo just cover everything in pouches and straps and make everything red lmao
All the artwork for this stupid mod looks straight from DeviantArt

Is that Richard "Punch a Nazi" Spencer?

Yeah I agree. Syndie art is typical deviantart stuff but the Germans are awful

t. syndicalist

because it is

No it's a nazi puncher

There's no nazis in this timeline though, though there are fascists.

>Implying the kaiserreich timeline isn't the best timeline

What is this from?

What mod is this?

Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg. Germany wins WWI, Russian Revolution gets btfo, but instead syndicalists and anarchists take over the UK and France.
On the plus side though, the Best Long gets to be president of the US of A.

Kaiserreich for Hearts of Iron IV

Release a new version for Darkest Hour, you lazy cunts. Nobody cares about HoI Lego Duplo edition.

>Nobody cares about HoI Lego Duplo edition.
The only reason Kaiserreich is relevant anymore is because of HOI4. Only supreme autists still play DH.

>Goy$ will never not be an abomination
>Darkest Hour will always have a brain cancer inducing UI
Every night I feel my feels

I don't care, it's a better game. I want them to patch it to work with the latest patch (fix that supply thing so I don't have to do it myself) and maybe port over some new events/people.

Are all of those real quotes of his?

>standardizing your brigade attachments

EVERY

Yep. Dude was like Bernie Sanders with a lot bigger balls

Good times.

*blocks your autonomy*

That's the gayest outfit I've seen a man wear unironically

Pic related is honestly one of the most fun European nations in KR.
Starting with jack-shit with two and possibly even 3 hostile communist nations to your west and south, you can snowball super quickly and become a tiny but very potent fortress.

Until I nuke your shit up in a blind fit of rage...

>rage
>against ireland
Why? They dindu nuffin

I was playing as the American Union States and was getting quite frustrated. Naval invasions in this game are fucking maddening. I had to do that to get to Liberia, to kill France in Africa and I had to do it to Portugal. Then this goddamn island stands in my way and resists me for months. Mind you that I was only in this war to secure New England from Canada, so all this fucking around in literally every part of the world was insane to me. DAMN RIGHT I AM MAD AT IRELAND!!!

*follow up
Wasn't even the end of my troubles. I was equally as mad when the FUCKING Caribbean held out against me for years.

>dude lmao just play kaiserreich brodude it best mod in the entire game
>look it up
>the flag of the commune of france is uggo bread stapled on the fucking red white and blue
>mary sues countries everywhere
>"The Syndicalist Republic of Chile is a young, powerful yet diplomatically isolated regional power"
>laughingimperialist.jpg
>ridiculously fractured France England and Italy
>haha they cant be serious. they can't win a second world war against germany in this state. where's the conflict?
>they are

Anyway, is it good gameplaywise?

Kek. Yes just give it and try. I recommend a Austria run.

The countries are balanced to make for an interesting war, the lore is just flavor.

How is it balanced that the FUCKING Caribbean holds the might of the American Beast at bay for years despite complete naval blockade?

That's an AI issue, not a balancing issue, you imbecile.

*fucking

I don't think you understand. Despite overwhelming numbers and cutting off supplies, they continued to, I guess, subsist on oranges in the Turqs to give me a headache for years.

with Italy being 4 damn different countries and France somehow at war with itself and going to war with Germany it sounds more like a clusterfuck than an interesting world war or even a world war at all.

Everything communists touch gets ruined. Even alt-history.

>haha they cant be serious. they can't win a second world war against germany in this state. where's the conflict?
They usually can't. It's necessary to receive Russian support, or it turns into WW1.

You will never see the main attraction, syndicalist France, come close to beating Germany. Hell, I haven't seen them last 6 months.

most of it actually makes sense in the lore. and you're right, France, England, and Italy aren't strong enough here to wage a world war like IRL WW2. But the thing is, they don't. usually it's a strictly European conflict with France and England fighting Germany and her satellites. Maybe there'd be some naval action between the Entente and the Internationale and a few attempts by the Internationale to get at German Africa, maybe Russia joins in and tries to gobble up Eastern Europe, but really it's less of WW2 with Commie France and UK and more like WW1+ if anything

>makes sense in the lore

There are a shitload of factors that go into it. Does America go red? Does Russia? How many German satellites break off? How stable is Austria-Hungary? Who takes power in France and the UK? What military doctrines do they go with?

Frankly, it's all up to chance.

>And all of them result in France getting btfo
Very fun desu

kind of makes sense in the lore. there's a lot of shit that's made up for the sake of fun, like Germany East India Companying South China, or the fact that America can become a military dictatorship but Canada can't because Canada has "democratic traditions" (according to the devs). A lot of it is retarded, no denying that, but there are nuggets of interesting and cool scenarios in there.

you talkin HOI4 or DH? Cuz in DH, ive seen France kick Germany's ass at least 4 or 5 games in a row

We're talking about Kaiserreich mod for HoI4

i know its kaiserreich, i was asking HOI or DH because the DH version is loads more fun imo

HOI

What distinguishes the DH version from the HOI?

well there's your problem

it's more like the difference between DH and HOI4 in general that makes the DH version better. it hasnt been updated in awhile and the UI is utter trash but if you can get past that it's a far better gsg

That's how Paradox designed the engine, the base game is fucked

I’m guessing he means means 4. France gets BTFO a lot.

Nothing,a lot people just like DH vanilla better anyways.

Which is really fucking annoying when you play as Japan

>pretty much all the peace deals have to be handled via event
>because the base game makes it literally impossible to have a peace that isn't an unconditional surrender
I hate nu-Paradox so fucking much

Cuckserreich
The mod for soy boys

*shhhh* you might give them ideas for the next dlc!

>Need a mod to make the map after peace treaties not look like a fucking mosaic with Japan controlling the Crimea or something else fucking retarded
>Only works if you're a participant anyway so the AI wars are always a mess
>National focuses can't be retooled if a fascist state changes to a communist one so they keep all the bonuses they literally can't have as a Soviet satellite
>Game can't figure out launching a naval invasion with a few divisions should be reinforced by the other divisions in the army once a beachhead is established
>Most convoluted UI possible

The overlap between artists and history buffs is almost nonexistent. It's even smaller when you factor in the ones that are actually technically proficient

Dont forget hiding key gameplay features behind a fucking paywall. I fucking hate paradox so fucking much

S E E T H I N G

No lol, KR was created lore-first by a group of IRL syndicalists and Prussiaboos

Keep playing, they will almost every time the Brits and Russians join.

Gonna jump back in so I hope so.

>the game was made by 2 people supporting the directly opposite sides

>And it resulted in a fantasy world where meme extremist ideologies triumph
Not surprising desu

That's the lore, not the IC and army size, NERD. In practice it doesn't matter what ideology your government has as long as your army doctrines are up to date and you can field enough divisions.

>a perfect democracy can come close to looking like a dictatorship, a democracy in which people are so satisfied they have no complaint
based

this hair style was common especially among young men in the inter war period because its really simple