I'm not having FUN anymore guys

Why is a bitcoin core / whalepool supporter the lead of FunFair's PR?

really wish I knew this before you shilled me on this shit Veeky Forums

ignoring this drama and buying the dip it caused
gonna be rich in 2018 son

>No Pepes, please

I'm holding long term too. i found this screencap in another thread

bump

fuck off pep.

>t. schizoposter

wow this thread is full of faggots
like every single funfair thread
:thinking:

I've been away on vacation so i havent caught up to FUN news since the burn. Whats going on?

>I've been away on vacation so i havent caught up to FUN news since the burn. Whats going on?
ATL

why? Is it something to do with this Alex guy? I looked him up and i can't find him anywhere on the team page. What does he do exactly? I see he has funfair on his twitter so he must be involved in some significant capacity

>can't find him on the team page.
you are really hung up about this hey pep?

can you take your meds? Your autism is showing. I searched the archive and you seem to be pretty hung up on being doxxed if this is you. Take a break from Veeky Forums once in a while

except you didn't doxx me because you're a dumb faggot that has his panties in a bunch because you got banned for being a dumb faggot. I'm going to enjoy shitting on every one of these threads, since it's so easy to spot you now.

lmao what the fuck

look I can spoof my ID too.

how can you be such a sperg NEET, do you just sit inside all day on Veeky Forums calling out 'pep' because you're holding bags and don't want people to discuss your beloved token? Use your crypto gains to take a vacation. No wonder this board has such a bad rep for autism

how are you this new?

except I'm not the ones making threads sperging out on it committing libel. You do you understand the difference between FUD and an illegal activity, don't you?

though I will say at least you dropped the dead dog shit this time. that was the one the was exceptionally bad.

you're obviously either a FUN shill or someone very new to crypto & Veeky Forums, you can't even 'spoof' an ID and you expect people to take your opinion as fact. maybe lurk a little bit longer before you post newfriend.

also 1nug0HRd is right, your posts come off as extremely schizophrenic considering this was a benign discussion thread and you come in here full throttle with some kind of personal vendetta

show me on the clown where pep touched you

how is sharing a screenshot of a public twitter profile libel? The shill firm FUN hired needs to step it up, this is pajeet-tier

I was referring to the dead dog post And you clearly know you fucked up on that, hence why you didn't post it this time. Call me a shill all you want. I haven't actually shilled FUN in any of your threads. Just calling you out for being a petty little bitch who is having a sook because Alex banned you for acting like a petulant little brat.
"But muh memes! Look how many I made! They owe me! I should be on the team page, not that Alex cunt! WAHHH!"

I just saved this entire post so I can reflect back on it whenever I need to remind myself that autism is among us. I will be donating my crypto gains to Autism Speaks on your behalf. Will $100 get you to shut up?

yeah, I'll shut up for $100. that's a no-brainer.