COSS Whale here

I own 200k COSS tokens.

You think I will let my investment be destroyed by Kucoin, aka KUCKcoin?

COSSers, let us begin a systematic DDOS of Kucoin's website.

The more you DDOS, the more money you make.

Just LOL if you think I'm joking. Life is a game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dXI5eGJK-CY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Just LOL if you think I'm joking. Life is a game.
bruh no need for coin wars

were all gonna make it
srsly staph

manchild
i own more COSS and have kucoin too
your fault for not buying both

They're both shit you morons.

This has so much potential its just up to the team to deliver at this point. I really hope rune doesnt fuck all of us in the ass.

>youtu.be/dXI5eGJK-CY

Kucoin is not gonna kill COSS though they will compete to some extent.
COSS is a trustless setup where as Ku is not and can fuck over people anytime they wish.
I have to think this is fud by someone who doesn't own COSS ,or a joke by someone who just got their 5 Ku payout, because this is just fail.

Its a fail even worse than COSS's UI and I hodl a shit ton of COSS about 1/2 of what you claim to have.

>Ku is not and can fuck over people anytime they wish.
and they will.

>the great ponzi war

Kucoin would be bettter if shady chinks didnt run the exchange. Coss costs a lot of eth to cash out but if you just sit on all the profits for about a year you can minimize fees and make a good bit.

COSSplay Commander here in with 900,000 coins. What's the strategy gentlemen?

thinking whether i should triple my stack of coss or quadruple it..... hmmmm.....so much money to spend, so little time....

Go for the quadrupel!

what kinda dividends are you getting?

better to pay a fee than to be a security

Put a sell wall up so I can get more coss at cheaper price. Pls user

COSS need good programmers who know extreme programming, i.e. pushing the server to highest possible speed limit.

I know the programmers of Binance and Kucoin are talented because these exchanges are very fast. COSS programmers seems to be inferior compared to Binance and Kucoin programmers.

COSS need to hire good programmers who can create fast exchange, and pay them a lot of money, like 5% COSS. Good programmers are worth this money because they can bring a lot of volumes to COSS. Increase in volumes mean higher market capital for COSS, so it's worth the money.

Holy shit, user. When COSS lifts off, you're going to be set for the rest of your god damn life. My 67k now feels like a pittance.

Why is the market cap for COSS on CMC so fucked up? Do they just keep making shit tons of new tokens or something?

They did a token split not long ago. I can't recall exactly, but they multiplied everyone's stack by 8 or 10.

You guys sound threatened, Kucoin is just chillin right now i bet.

I just read that:

Even etherdelta UI is better than COSS.. Founder & Developpers from third world country (Romania), only the company is incorporated in Asia.. I doubt of its future, but still I could be wrong tho.

lol what a fucking deluded cunt, 300k 24hr volume ur legit fucked

Sooo theres tons of people with a bunch of free coins that are going to dump hardcore? Hmmmm

There are some rumblings of a pump starting this coming Thursday/Friday (11/2, 11/3). Not sure if real, but watch for it.

>FUDding a coin that's already been moving sideways
Accumulation has been going on for over a week. Way to be late to the party.

COSS can solve the problems they are having right now: speed and UI. These are not unsolvable problems. Speed and UI problem can be solved. Hire talented people, pay them good money.

fudding? post answers instead, maybe?

They hired for that a short while ago. Don't know exact date, but UI refresh is on the way.

There's no real point when people are fudding. But whatever.

Projecting. I own both kucoin and COSS, but smart money is bleeding off of Kucoin now that FOMO is slowing and it's already way up in market cap.

Etherdelta's order delay along with a GAS cost is utter shit compared to the mediocre COSS UI. This is just retarded.

Beta site that was recently launched. LINK, ENJ, STRON, TEU, VEN, KIN are getting added very soon (this weekend? Can't recall if it's then or Tuesday). LINK alone spike volume.

That's not how it works. And if it was, it already happened. If this isn't FUD, then you've never been a trader before in your life.

how heavy are you bags user? don't kys please.

> Beta site that was recently launched. LINK, ENJ, STRON, TEU, VEN, KIN are getting added very soon (this weekend? Can't recall if it's then or Tuesday). LINK alone spike volume.

This is gonna be good. Pic related. And one missed note above around volume: the merchant payment portal fees are also included in the dividends. So even if the exchange dies, divends live on.

I only spent pocket change on it (~6k, 67k tokens right now).

will I make it with 2.5k tokens?

>Binance has talented programmers
>Literally doubled all the deposits of REQ, losing tens of thousands of dollars in the process.

Yeah, man, definitely want those guys in coss...

You'll have 25,000 grand when it hits 10 bucks m8

i hold COSS and want it to succeed but saying that if the exchange dies we'll just coast on merchant dividends is retarded. The amount of volume you can get on a half-decent exchange will dwarf whatever merchants will do. Plus if the exchange failed the actual value of COSS tokens would go to shit

I'd be cumming buckets

>exchange dies
Right because this is never happening.

Official exchange of singapore Veeky Forums
the moon is almost upon us.

i hope so
the devs need to start making moves, get coins listed, bring in huge traffic

>the devs need to start making moves, get coins listed, bring in huge traffic

Patience

Cossmonaoughts must not be like linkies
a bunch of autists from Veeky Forums constantly harassing the devs

Let them follow the road map, we will be out of beta soon, this financial quarter I think.
Besides with the new coin listings, we very well may see some nice volume.

You realize this is Singapore, right? Crypto is huge there, and they are local to merchants.

i've never seen such a guaranteed x100 coin in my entire investing career. I'm about to take out a loan to buy more.... not kidding.

doesn't work that way with exchanges dude

speed is key, if they don't make moves to bring in volume extremely soon, they'll miss their window and have no public confidence. If they don't have some unique draw (exclusive popular coin listing) or drastically improve their UI within maybe ~1 month, they're done. Not saying they need to have everything perfect by then, but they need to be making some positive moves.

i own both and reported

LINK and ENJ being listed on 31st of October

Sergey, Money Skelly and Rune at the devcon3, in particular Rune will be talking about ICOs on the COSS platform on November 3rd

>doesn't work that way with exchanges dude
>speed is key, if they don't make moves to bring in volume extremely soon, they'll miss their window and have no public confidence. If they don't have some unique draw (exclusive popular coin listing) or drastically improve their UI within maybe ~1 month, they're done. Not saying they need to have everything perfect by then, but they need to be making some positive moves.

You're talking out of you're ass, basta

cool thing is alot of the mercahnts are in thailand, korea and turkey too.

>File: download.png (4 KB, 225x225)
when? Ive been holding COSS tokens for about 2wks now.

COSS has fiat more or less ready to go, and is just waiting for final confiemation from singaporean authorities.

Fiat is gonna moon this fucker so hard

I don't know if that's cool or not.
I hold COSS, but looking through their merchant listing and seeing that 80%+ of them were Turkish got my spideysense tingling. There's something strange about being able to pay your tab at a hookah cafe in Ankara or buy a pedicure in Izmir through a crypto exchange in Singapore. There are dozens, maybe hundreds, of Turkish merchants for shit like that and it makes it look artificially inflated, and that's the most generous interpretation of their merchant list I can think of.

>I don't know if that's cool or not.
>I hold COSS, but looking through their merchant listing and seeing that 80%+ of them were Turkish got my spideysense tingling. There's something strange about being able to pay your tab at a hookah cafe in Ankara or buy a pedicure in Izmir through a crypto exchange in Singapore. There are dozens, maybe hundreds, of Turkish merchants for shit like that and it makes it look artificially inflated, and that's the most generous interpretation of their merchant list I can think of.

Complain more about good things I really don't know what to tell you. Their romanian israelies who If you knew jack shit about singapore, practically run the city.

Listen up here you goy
Singapore loves israel. Singapore would suck israels pinky toes and rim their hairy jewish asses and say thankyou afterwards. Look up the history of the country and you will find that it would not have its independence from the hordes of brown subasain muslims that surround them if it was not for israeli funding of weapons and money for their sovereignty,
These two nations will never abandon eachother.

Coss is run by jews
israeli jews
romanian jews
jews, indians and ethnic chinese are top dogs in singapore.
so they have good business partnerships throughout turkey. Complain more you stupid little goy.

None of that has anything to do with their merchant list, user. It looks like they just went through Turkish phone directories and listed as many businesses as they could find, knowing that their investors would primarily be westerners or east asians who could never realistically verify the participation of the businesses, much less utilize their services. If it doesn't register on your bullshit detector then you're a fucking moron.
As I said, I hold COSS. A legit revenue-sharing exchange is the valuable product that I'm betting on. Not the absurd possibility of spending lisk to settle my bill at a falafel shack in Istanbul.

The COSS shill got me interested. Start to research. First article I find about COSS has a big edit at the top saying COSS sucks and they switched to kucoin. Rekt?

DYOR

>None of that has anything to do with their merchant list, user. It looks like they just went through Turkish phone directories and listed as many businesses as they could find, knowing that their investors would primarily be westerners or east asians who could never realistically verify the participation of the businesses, much less utilize their services. If it doesn't register on your bullshit detector then you're a fucking moron.
>As I said, I hold COSS. A legit revenue-sharing exchange is the valuable product that I'm betting on. Not the absurd possibility of spending lisk to settle my bill at a falafel shack in Istanbul.

disgusting gentiles, i swer on mi mum m8 kys

it's happening!!! Get the fuck in here!!!

Bought some COSS today - when do I get my free money?

Snapshot is sunday.

user please don't, I hold COSS too but that's a terrible decision.

Thanks bud

snapshot is 1400 blocks away

where did you get that news?

in the slack nigga

MY STACK DIDN'T GET MULTIPLIED

I bought mine on hitbtc before the split, did it have to be on the official coss exchange or something??? i'm fucking mad

can someone explain this shit to me? apparently everyone's stack got multiplied when they did a token split. I bought my COSS on the 6th and i haven't had my stack multiplied, is it because hitbtc fucked me in the ass?

It didn't happen. Ico went from 600 tokens for 1 eth, to 6000 due to low demand. Coins ended up cheaper but its still above ICO price.