ZEN CASH THEORY

I think the whales and people involved at Palm Beach are currently dumping coins with the purpose of keeping the price low and suppressed right now. Then they will announce their 2nd buy signal and it will launch to $45+ and they will look like geniuses. If you watch the order book every time ZEN gains some upward traction huge sell orders come flooding in to stop the movement up in its tracks. I would imagine the coin drops to probably $17 or so and then we get a liftoff from this " buy signal to be issued" just in time for secure nodes to be released. This would allow the whales to be able to accumulate at a lower price to make up for the leak costing them the first opportunity to make money. I am almost certain we see this coin slow move down and toil around for a few days and then all of sudden a explosion.

Other urls found in this thread:

kamshin.com/2017/06/zencash-game-changing-cryptocurrency-future-digital-society/
ioi2012.org/competition/results-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're right, I'm watching this shit 24/24 and I made the same conclusion

Or its because its a shit coin

It's a fucking shitcoin and you all have been played by PBC. This turd is a worthless zclassic fork. Anyone who sunk in significant funds into this coin at a price higher than $10 has a double digit IQ

In fact it will dump up to 11$ before monday.

First off it is not a shit coin it is well respected among any veteran in the crypto community. It has a great team, great concept, and is making excellent progression. Now that we have addressed the typical fud aka call anything including neo btc eth a shit coin let's go a little deeper into my theory. Tikki released a video calling people who bought at 30 morons. He wanted the coin to pull back so that his whales could acquire coins at a reasonable price. It also allowed him and his team to dump on people at all time highs. He then released a 2nd video talking about how they would issue a buy signal and acquire more once there was significant pull back because deep down he knows this coin has amazing potential and such a low cap but he did not expect his pick to already rise so fast and so much before his newsletter could get out. So now he can issue his second buy signal again when the price is low and it will rocket again for him and his whales who stocked up and accumulated at the low $16-17 range and boom will probably 3-4x their money instantly when the signal and secured nodes hit.

and now?

you think to much.. this coin is only up, because ONE faggot shilled it and not because a lot of people thought for themselves that it has value/a purpose or its place in the cryptocurrency-world

its not the next Ethereum or Bitcoin, its just a coin that some guy shilled.. a dude who filled his bags weeks before you guys even knew that this coin exist..

sell that shitcoin and move on to other coins, dont be a sheep

Not exactly.
You'll always have a large JUST after a big pump.
Unfortunately there's a lot of crazy timing w/ Z-Cash that is like Lumens.

1. Price of BTC is sketchy (at best)
2. A lot of people are HODLing pre- 2x.

Hopefully there is a 3 month stretch of Alts going back to what they sorta were in June/July/August.
But we'll probably see movement like October/September before that even happens.

ZCash can be backdoored why wouldn anyone want a fork of some shit that can make privacy useless af

What great team? What projects have they worked on? What are their qualifications? You've got a guy getting his doctorate in Finance from South Carolina and a guy who founded a data solutions firm for small businesses. LMAO if you think those are good qualifications. You all got played...badly. The only thing this useless fork has going for it is a small market cap

No you fucking faggot fuck off with your typical fud. I have owned ZEN since it was $4 and have read through the entire forums all 314 pages about the coin. The coin was set to take off but had a setback when one of the original founders tried to fuck them over. The coin has the potential to easily be a top 25 coin and at least number 2 in the privacy space which is growing larger and large. Their is a large and active community for this coin and it continues to grow. The team is excellent and lots of talented people are working on the project. You are gonna hate your life when ZEN is $55+ in less than 30 days from now just watch. If even 10% of the hype is real then you can easily expect this coin to be a 200 million market cap coin

its a god damned PnD shitcoin, thats all palm beach is good for. Go check their hodl portfolio, its filled with huge bags, clearly they dont know what they're doing in long term.

How many times did your mum drop you on your head?

lol the fud is hilarious. Even if you want to try and discredit Tikki and Palm Beach there are plenty of others who have written articles about ZEN and its potential. The only people lashing out at the coin are people who either want to acquire more at a cheaper price or fear the competition aka monero holders because they realize ZEN is a superior product with a market cap thats absurdly less . kamshin.com/2017/06/zencash-game-changing-cryptocurrency-future-digital-society/

>First off it is not a shit coin it is well respected among any veteran in the crypto community.
Uh no. This is just a Zclassic fork with a 12% miners fee.

NO NO NO NO

You sir are wrong. That report is BS and many (most) of its predictions are already not correct (also about other coins and buy advice).

Fact is Zencash is just a for of Zclasic and before that Zcash. Yes they are making a platform (as the reports explains) but it is not even close to dominating Zcash (as they make it seem).

Zcash will drop to us$6 as before the hype.

Also Palm beach letters are wrong many many times. Even the Neo claim came very late from them imho ..

If you could only use your own brain and check their predictions, you would know ..

welambonow back at it again trying to fill his bags

You are a complete retard, lol. What qualifications do you expect people to have? Why do you expect people to have them? You can tell a complete idiot from decent human being by having a conversation. Like I've needed to read one of your arguments to determine that you're an imbecile, in the same fashion it will take a few minutes of dialogue to realize how great & capable ZEN team is.

This forum has turned to shit. Instead of talking intelligently about why a coin is bad or good instead it is people shilling the same damn coins like KU coin and COSS begging for losers to use their referral links. Or people trying to hype up knockoff walton coin Modem or whatever or the typical link thread. At the end of the day ZEN will shine in the future stay jealous stay mad when it moons again and you have missed the train again that cannot be stopped this time because there is no incentive to stop it this time around like last time.

Let's look at a project like Ark:

CEO/Founder = former Lisk developer
Project Direction = Crypti (what Lisk forked from) founder

Vs some guy who is getting a worthless degree in Finance + a dude who ran a small business LMAO

ZenCash is beyond worthless and unnecessary whereas legitimate projects like Ark are solving issues and providing solutions

How are they great and capable? Please inform me. What have the done to merit such faith?

CEO/Founder = former Lisk developer

What did he do before blockchain?

Project Direction = Crypti (what Lisk forked from) founder

What did he do before blockchain?

You are an imbecile. Thankfully I don't have to breastfeed you.

Jesus Christ you must've eaten a lot of paint chip as a kid? Who the fuck cares what they have done BEFORE blockchain? You should care what the team is doing/has done IN blockchain you mongoloid

lol dude you are a grade A moron. The ZEN team is far more impressive than 99.9% of crypto teams out there. Look at Patientory where the project is literally lakeshia jackson and a dude who worked at verizon wireless selling phones yet now they are running a fraud medical company. look at blockcat where the ceo is a kid posting pictures of him eating pizza and buying ikea furniture. You can try and fud ZEN all you like but the team has great experience and advisors working on the project. It will be one of the few coins still around in a few years and its importance will continue to grow the large crypto gets and the more regulated it is.

Patientory = $12mm market cap
Blockcat = $5mm market cap

Zencash = $46mm market cap

See the difference? ZenCash isn't an obscure 3rd page CMC project anymore - it's pumped up and now has to prove itself vs the legitimate projects in crypto. What makes you think an experienceless team of amateurs can compete against legitimate teams with capable and experienced devs?

I'll go on and expose exactly how much of an imbecile you are. Because you are an imbecile and I want you to know that you're an imbecile.

Rolf did a network solutions and has 60 people employed. 60. Built after serving in US navy. That's not impressive to you at all, sure thing. He ran 5 DASH masternodes, already made more than few mils off crypto, has big mining operation. He spent 2 years in crypto as miner and community member. He is well respected and known in community (other than Veeky Forums imbecile circle).

Rob, I have no clue about this guy, I know he's running a class in a "south carolina" college about 101 into cryptoeconomics. Although I don't know what the fuck Rob does, I know people who respect his opinion -- one of them Charles fucking Hoskinson, person who's been in bitcoin before fucking bitcoin was born. Teeka fucking Tiwari. Any conferences he goes in he gets a place with big boys, like at nexus, or recent Oslo.
You fucking imbecile, blockchain is 5 years old. You fucking imbecile. What did Vitalik do exactly before blockchain?
You are a fucking imbecile.

>using a shitty fork of Zcash when Zcoin exists

Zcoin is the sleeper hit. Fuck Zencash

one of the founders of Eth is a advisor on the ZEN project. They have phd's, veteran programmers, etc working on ZEN. Keep fuding loser we will see how much shit you are talking in about a month from now.

You = idiot

Blockchain is 5 years old? LOL at you unaware potato. Oh yeah, before Ethereum Vitalik was winning medals in International Informatic competitions

winning programming competitions? that seems irrelevant. I call him unqualified.

please tell the guy who's here since 2008 how old blockchain is. I remind you that you are an imbecile.

HAHAHAHAHA running a masternode and being a bitcoin miner = good credentials to braindead morons

Like I said as soon as ZEN starts headed back up bot generated walls came out again. Someone is intentionally keeping the price in check right now. Which I am fine with cause I would not sell my ZEN for atleast a year or two anyway cause this is one of the few crypto coins I see being around and a factor in the next few years. I will skip trying to chase pump and dump scams and hype coins that will disappear. ZEN community and team will have this coin top 25 relevant shortly

You are making yourself look more and more like a clown to an outsider. I'm out, you've been exposed, my job's done.

ioi2012.org/competition/results-2/
top-87, very impressive and relevant. (not)

ignore that guy he is clearly a moron and talks shit about ZEN either because he wants to buy in cheaper or because he feels threatened by a superior product and owns of the lesser security tokens

ZenCash will be more expensive than it is now within a couple days. This coin is going to be the number one privacy coin. This is not hard to see.

I like u user .Ad hominem always works ,right?