JUST

JUST

can we all kill ourselves yet?

Why didn't you sell after the roadmap was disappointing?

That, plus BTC fork coming, plus no wallet till 2018 was the easiest sign ever to just sell now and buy back in later.

There's literally no reason for it to pump until at least after the fork.

At least you didn't get reqt.

only because this market is full of retards

bought 10k at $0.6. comfy

I got some good advice from an user when it was at .0025. He said to sell and buy back on Monday. Sold that night, Monday didn't save it. Fucking clutch

I was thinking about it but didn't follow through

Sold everything yesterday
There's no second moon
Try to get loses and get out, don't miss coss upcoming mission

recover your losses buy purchasing Volks on nova it's about to moon so hard easy 100x

Ive been telling you guys this is vapourware. The people here who told me i was wrong and needed to "read the whitepaper" are holding ever increasingly heavy bags. There is no dev team. They have no blockchain. Oh it gets better they arent even coding their mainnet blockchain they are waiting to piggyback on plasma which is coded by eth devs and no one knows when that will be ready. There were fucking apple keynote live viewing threads on here because they thought apple would mention omise go. If that doesnt tell you how deluded these people are nothing will.

there are some big ass banks partnered with these "deluded people"

what have you accomplished

Tons of FUD on this coin lately, I don't think people like long holds. Sitting on 1,000 right now myself.

Lol I wish I was getting JUST'd just so I could post this pic everyday.

OMG going to kill it.

deluded omisegoys, i'll try to throw u a LINK when i'm on my lambo next year

Deluded linkie and deluded omg. Watch btcg when we go Lamborghini land.

people are simply fucking tired of of these south east asian tanned monkeys trying to run companies. omise go will plummet. i bet even vitalik thinks that OMG is overvalued.

Literally just use this time to accumulate. These guys have a solid team and it's one of the few non shit cons out there. This bitcoin situation has fucked up all alts. If anything just hold until the wallet comes out, that should come out by q1.

why are you in omg when you could be in everex?
deluded omgies

So it looks like its finally recovering

I Bought 4 BTC at the lowest price.

sold most of my OMG for ZEN which should be a absolute rocket soon with secured nodes coming in next month and rebranding

The roadmap release was yesterday, you could still sell