When is the rest of the world going to thank them?

When is the rest of the world going to thank them?

thank you based brits for chopping each other to bits with machetes in the streets of london

thank you for "Trainspotting" and "Threads"
happy now, anglo?

When they finish what they started in Gallipoli. Thanks for the infrastructure tho

Thanks for english muffin I Guess

Thank you for being blithering fucktards and giving us something to ridicule in perpetuity.

Thanks for creating Israel, faggots.

Thank you for contributing to the hell hole that is the modern middle east by creating Israel, and ordering the forced deposition of Mosaddegh. Real bang up job there guys.

Israel>everyone around them

Thanks dad

Reminder that you have Britain to thank for a little something called 'technology'

>Human Accomplishment
>book written by someone called Charles Murray
>puts Britain at the top
What a coincidence.

Real easy to be better when you've got the world's most powerful and prosperous nations backing you up from the get go and supplying you with top of the line weaponry.

>implying it's not true
>what is the industrial revolution?

>usain bolt wins gold medal at olympics
>usain bolts says "I won the gold medal at olympics"
wow, usain bolt is so arrogant, am I right, he should start denying his accomplishments so as not to hurt the feelings of the "silver medals"

>Why Dublin is the most important city in the world, written by Seamus O'Paidraigh

Olympic gold medal is a physical thing. Assessing the significance of an event or invention is wholly arbitrary.

>the fucking title page

the industrial revoltion isnt a meme user

ifl this book desu senpai

>new york times
Makes sense

>Bernstein

>a study by MITI (Japan) concluded that 54% of the world's most important inventions are British

>How the Irish Saved Civilization
Excuse You?

>Usain Bolt says "I won the gold medal in sprint" - objective fact
>Usain Bolt says "I won the gold medal in sprint, which is the most significant achievement in the history of sports" - arbitrary horseshit

thanks from spain ,the world is indebted much more that the other way around

I'm not talking about military. Arabs are the embodiment of religious autism. The fact that they're muslims, with not much of virtue to brag about, doesn't make it any better. Maybe if they learned how to separate politics and pisslam they could strive for a more regionally stable identity where millenia old history isn't raped on a daily basis by a bearded pedo.

Thanks Britain Senpai

Because Arab nationalism was killed by Bush and Israel they've only got Islam to rally around.

>Maybe if they learned how to separate politics and pisslam they could strive for a more regionally stable identity where millenia old history isn't raped on a daily basis by a bearded pedo
They tried that, and every time it looked like Arab nationalism might take off, NATO and/or the Soviets stepped in to make sure that didn't happen. After decades of secular failures, Islam was the only thing they had left to rally behind. Also, it's not like the West is innocent in that either. Saudi Arabia's exportation of wahhabism was decisive in all this shit, and they're supported by the west even more than Israel is.

>Irish
>Saving Civilization
>(((Bernstein))) likes it

T-thanks dad

Thank you, Britain.
Can I come home? I don't want to be a colonial, anymore.

no

>trusting nips

>trusting period

Sadly being Anglo is a thankless job, no matter how often you save civilization

please stop the ‘dad’ shit. it’s cringey as hell.

also, it implies the uk is some kind of old, dying nation. that’s a fair analogy in the 50’s-70’s, but the UK has been growing in the past 30 years.

Kek, all this autism for a dad joke.

it’s cringey as hell.

The bong inferiority complex is quite a pathology, and impacts their thinking so much.

>the UK has been growing in the past 30 years.
Yes, it's becoming enriched as we see. Part and parcel.

they'll see one day