Who else getting JUSTed right now?

Who else getting JUSTed right now?

LMC, feathercoin, vert, kucoin, grs?

cmon man you didn't fall for the hold meme did you?

Im getting fucking justed

Its almost like the crypto dream has died, isnt it?

Yep. All in LINK.

We need that JUST token ASAP

stocks and commidities ect are literally easier and more profitable than crypto right now

I'm down over half my fucking life savings right now with link... I'm losing it here

>tfw didn't sell any LINK above $0.40
I've learned my lesson, always take some profit and lock in your gains. I kept waiting to sell thinking it would bounce back a little, but the damn thing kept dropping. What a let down.

*Flushing toilet noises*

Im getting JUSTed everyday

It's not over falling either

I have good news for you link faggots. The currency hasn't even been around that long but is showing strong signs of other long term cryptos that ive researched. Now there is no way to say for sure it will make a bounce back but there are signs that it is very possible even if you have to wait months or even a year for a steady climb upwards

>$5 trading fees

Omg Just

Just wanted to pop in this bread to let all you just-ice league boyos know I appreciate you buying all my bags today.

big bags of REQ, LINK, ODN, and AST

Kill me

>1broker

Sell and get LMC, GRS, FTC, EVX, MOD

You weak handed faggots wouldn't survive a real dip, like in November 2016. I bet you faggots would have sold ETH when it dipped to $5 after being $12-15 in Oct. Go back to manning the cash register at Mcdonalds if you cant handle the fluctuations in price. You don't get rich by being comfortable you pajeet third would street shitting disgraces

I got into EVX MOD FTC and GRS early, wouldn't recommend getting into them now. Its too late, not for FTC though it might pump more. that said I'm making amazing gains right now

still getting JUSTed by link, req and airswap. red pulse is kinda doing well but id say that will be short lived

these cunts need to stop with this fork bullshit

How you holding up user? No blisters yet?

Not getting justd just missing out on huge gains. I should have like 3 new bitcoins after the last few days but instead I'm up 0.01

was getting justed ytd, but it turned around. ill get justed tmr i bet

LINK MARINES RN

rofl