Is the crypto dream over?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/MINEX/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm feeling like I missed the boat desu.

maybe ... but probably not yet

autumn is pretty dull for crypto, wait till spring 2018

keep your money in top 5 coins in the mean time

have you seen the appreciation some of these coins have? That is far from over. Wait until the actual money comes in. Buy anything you can. Everything is going 10,000x again soon enough.

it cant be over yet, not yet man. i need a bit more time, i dont want to struggle my whole life.

It's getting close, people that want to much to fast are inflating the bubble to a concerning degree.
>Hard forks to destabilize BTC left and right
>ICOs are now scams, private pre-sales for whales is where it's at
>Board is now flooded with referral links regarding a literal pyramid scheme (KuCoin)

It's over. Every normie is buying and selling Bitcoin packages on Facebook. Every celebrity is making ICOs. We are the late adopters

Launch an IPO OP, you won't regret it

When that old salty no boomer fuck is fuding its getting close

ICO*

protip most of the growth was during a 3-month period this year. Normies like OP wouldn't even know about crypto if it wasn't for explosive growth this year. Hopefully it backs off so all of you fucking low-IQ faggots can leave and leave the high ROI but still years time horizon investing to the rest of us

march - june was comfy af

Tell me if you honestly think 20 years from now cryptocurrency will be irrelevant. It's going to be fucking insane, we are on the ground floor.

LMAO this deluded faggot.

IT'S OVER.

Everyone and their momma is in crypto, it's normie tier garbage, stop lying to yourself - those lies won't change the fucking FACTS.

i missed my one shot at making it. its over.

>Everyone and their momma is in crypto

Blockchain tech will remain. But the Sec and many governments will try to bring us down hard. Like China ban hard. Like 15 years in prison for touching a bitcoin hard. And they will spread FUD to all the normies. Just wait to the Bitconnect scam to burst and all the Normans get rekt. It's gonna be a bloodbath for all Cryptos

weak fud.

I noticed the feds are ramping up arresting people for selling on localbitcions lately.

Sometimes I think we grew too fast. This year was insane. Everything mooned by large amounts. We're now sitting at a freaking 160 billion marketing cap. It is just too much money. Seriously how more can it grow? A mere 2x from here is 320 billion and that is insane.

I feel like we got 5 years worth of grow in the last months. Everyone who jumped since September just missed the boat.

How to sell on localbitcoins safely?

Talk to people who were paying attention during the first internet boom. When it felt 'late to the game' it was still at 2-5% of what it would eventually become. Same with many other big transformative technologies in human history. Cheer up faggot you're gonna be rich if you don't fuck it up

Lel, this.

I got in too late :(

get real you stupid fuck. how many of your real life friends, acquaintances, relatives, etc are doing this?

none, you stupid motherfucker

just shut the fuck up.

lol the dotcom bubble happened at 2.3 TRILLION

The entire worlds currency I think carries a little bit more market cap.

This right here is the truth. If you take this time to invest in a well diversified portfolio for coins that will be used in the blockchain ecosystem, you are going to be rich when it becomes mainstream.

Absolutely this, only one person I've met(and I meet a lot through work) held any BTC. A few had heard of BTC. And that's it.

what coins are you investing in for long term

No, MINEX is about to 10x

coinexchange.io/market/MINEX/BTC

Last i checked, crypto is still the most volatile market.

This. We're still in like fucking 1992

I'm looking at SUB, ETP, LINK, SALT, REQ, GLM, KMD, ZenCash, and then curious about Monaize and and Blockstack.

shhh, discourage as much competition as possible

we cant make money if nobody buy

t. pajeet

Unfortunately to have the luxury to have a diversified portfolio you have to have funds to hold any meaningful amount of each and for that you have to be lucky to catch a 100x moon mission.

when was the last time there was a 100x coin

Agreed, that's why I'm only in 2 of them right now, and using some other smaller amount to try and grow exponentially in a small timeframe.

If you're only looking at bitcoin, yeah. Most of you can probably only afford like 2 or 3 bitcoins. Not a lot of money left there.

You need to be buying under the radar shit, like bitcoin used to be when it was < $1. You can still make it. Just cut through the Veeky Forums noise and look for some promising potential winners.

Easy as finding the needle in the haystack.

>Actually putting money in XRP

CRAVE, 1.4mil supply masternode, 900$ for a masternode with that returns 3 dollars daily, extremely low volume, completely under the radar, two updates in the past 3 weeks.
66% of block reward to masternode.
There you go anons, for those that have the balls to go into a low volume coin, here is your lottery hold.

Didn't Chinese exchanges announce they were opening back up?

Pressure on crypto will just push people toward coins like xmr.

It's never over user. You just don't know how to see all the opportunity in front of you right now because you're fixated on what you've lost.

I know for me, I can either focus on all the money I missed out by investing in stocks over crypto (talking...800k at least), or I can look at what I can control, which is learning how to trade & start booking profits.

You don't need a 100x moon mission, you just need cfd's, massive leverage, and big brass balls.

Quantum computers on every city.

>long-term portfolio
>no XMR
lol you're not gonna make it

Nah man we all gonna make it.

different cities