I bet ETH FUDers had a blast...

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/KyberNetwork/reserve-data/blob/master/README.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

its dropped alot more than that though

Realistically this is going below ICO price when S2X hits

This is nothing like Eth.

Hi trash. Check the picture attached. All holders own only 35% of the coin. Have fun.
Bye trash

github.com/KyberNetwork/reserve-data/blob/master/README.md
we kyber now

How many LINK have you scooped on the low?

I have so much fun going back to the archive on those dates and looking at all the threads.

It's honestly fucking scary how similar it is to the chainlink shill, fud obsession that took over this board in the past month.
I've been here since the start of this year and eth and chainlink is the only coins I've ever seen that have ever dominated this board quite like this

Some redditor (yeah, I research on reddit too, fuck of nerds) just compared Kin to Eth the same way you did.
If you can take the risk, sure, but don't be deluded.

Holy shit

>its another linklet doesnt understand what eth is episode

this is getting boring, will these linklets ever google search eth and learn what it is?

>It's another FUDer that doesn't understand what ChainLink is episode

Link will never even hit $0.45 again

0, I'm not into shitcoins, and everyone who calls your flavor of shitcoin out isn't necessarily a FUD shill.

as much as i would love to believe that its gone below its ICO and it shows no parallels to eth.

>gone below ICO

This was during a time when alts were still looked at as shitty cash grabs
Not comparable at all my dude
Stay desperate

>coin x increased in price
>therefore link will increase in price
linkie logic

cant be bothered to shop this

You do realize that we can also put shilling archive threads of DigyBite similar to the LINK ones right? That one didn't turned out so nicely.

>when you suddenly realise what an decentralised oracle can do

This shit is mindblowing, literally endless use cases that allow more automatisation for literally everyone.
Hodl for 3/4 years and be a rich fuck.

>eth will be 100 by 2018

He's probably right.

I sold tons of eth sub $50 just kill me

I don't get how this coin is shilled and FUDed so much
is that a good sign? is that a bad sign? I don't get why a coin that shows no signs of going back up is getting so much attention

whatever, the starting price when it hit the exchange was .00003932 right now its .00003355. its not like eth because eth never did drop as hard as link has.

eth never went thru muh btc gold red blue yellow sigwitx10

whens BTCGRBYx10 coming?

>This was during a time when all ER20 tokens were considered shitty cash grabs
>Not comparable at all my dude
>Stay desperate

decided to delay, we will remain BTCGRBYX9 for the remaining of NOV.

Happened with ETH. Basically when a coin has a lot of promise but the price is dropping the entirety of Veeky Forums will be about that coin. Only happened with ETH in the past thus far.

So we don't know how LINK will pan out. I bought 10K LINK just in case it will be ETH 2.0

but promise doesn't matter in this environment
just hype and emotion
what use do most of the top 10 coins have that BTC or ETH don't do?

Exactly. Nothing.

Now look and think about what LINK brings to the table. Now you understand why the entirety of Veeky Forums is about LINK right now.

We only had 2 truly unique revolutionary coins before. 1 was BTC 1 was ETH. And now we have LINK.

The thing is that just 2 coins in the past is absolutely 0 guarantee that just because LINK does something entirely new and revolutionizing it also becomes a high value token.

Thus a lot of FUD since nobody is entirely sure what to expect and everyone is on the edge to buy or sell.

Even I with 10K LINK that know this is pretty shaken by the price. But I already sold my ETH at a disgustingly low price in the februari crash and might kill myselff if i miss the potential LINK bullrun as well.

It's funny because I don't think it will be ETH 2.0. I think it can hit 5 bucks within the next six months but It's going to do more for other coins and tokens than for itself. I don't think the value proposition is there for the token to really justify a high price.

I do think however that it's the gateway to mainstream crypto. So while I don't think the absurd price estimates here are likely to come true I want it to succeed as it will help the market as a whole.

doesn't most of LINK's future rely on adoption by banking institutions? if that doesn't happen then what? seems like the potential dries up

If you bought DGB two weeks before the conference and sold during it, you would have made at least 3x.

People got too caught up in that.

Remember that LINK connects ALL external data into the cryptocurrency.

1: it could make smart contracts containing ALL different type of cryptocurrencies

2: it could act as a bank transfer system using smart contracts with real time banking information and digital dollars

3: it could make smart contracts based upon real life sensor data such as IRL gambling think about sensors in soccer nets or racing horses.

4: New companies can now exist that couldn't exist in the past due to LINK. Such as confido. A payment+delivery system that tracks the package using sensors and when the package arrives it automatically pays the sender using smart contract and the external sensor data

5: Automatic insurance payout/automatic loan repayment and other financial services that mix real life data with crypto data in the future

There is a LOT of potential outside of the banking sector it's just what Veeky Forums decided to focus on.

But again we have ZERO guarantee that LINK gets big. Just that it has an insane amount of potential and thus Veeky Forums will be obsessed with this coin for a while. Just as with ETH.

but what if it never gets used for any of that?

You are basically asking what if it's never used at all.

And the answer is everyone holding it is turbo fucked.

90% of biz an heroes and you're stuck with kucoin infomercials instead of link threads

Confido already picked it up and is using it and says their company would be near impossible to run without chainlink.

But yeah you are right. That is the entire gamble and risk, If it was a sure shot everyone would buy it.

The same was said about ETH at the start. "what if no one uses smart contracts or just program their own solutions as a smart contract seperate from the ETH chain"

Bottom line is you buy LINK cheaply now in the speculation that it will get adopted in the future.