Black Americans vs Haritans

These two ethnic groups have remarkably similar histories and ethnic make up with the difference of one being anglicized while the other was arabized. Why does the American variety get so much more attention and catch so much more flak?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haratin

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Because the American variety is from a much more relevant and populated country. Also, the Haratin are still practically slaves.

Muh dick!
Who dat?

Because of American dominance of pop culture, and their over representation pop culture because of muh white man keeping us down n shieet.
There is nothing really special about those groups, send them to Africa and they'll go back to starving in no time.

>and their over representation pop culture because of muh white man keeping us down n shieet.
The history of blacks in popular culture is a bit more complicated than that. I mean they got their start by performing in minstrel shows. Even stuff made by black people today have those other types of black people that ruin shit for the rest. I'm not saying there aren't plenty of race baiters, but this was a disney cartoon for crying out loud. Plus I'm pretty sure most of West Africa surpasses Haiti that metric and others.

I want to a black gf so much but I don’t want non-white children.

>but this was a disney cartoon for crying out loud
You're taking that out of context. It's not like those were the only black people in the show. Hell the main character was black. It had a pretty wide variety of ways that it portrayed characters of every ethnicity.

>These two ethnic groups have remarkably similar histories and ethnic make up

That's false as fuck though.

Those 3 were just the school bullies though typical in kids shows

That's what I meant, didn't intend to take it out of context.

African Americans exert influence over the most powerful countries in the world. Though their political and economic influence is understated, they are the wealthiest negros in the world and their high testosterone gives select individuals an advantage in social influence.

most wealthy people, I'd imagine, are super competitive by nature

>That's false as fuck though.
[citation needed]

He's right. Only the African portion of their ancestry might be the same, but African-Americans have Anglo ancestry while Heratins have Maghbrebi ancestry.

>Only the African portion of their ancestry might be the same, but African-Americans have Anglo ancestry while Heratins have Maghbrebi ancestry.
That was the exact point OP was making.

Yeah, none cares, African Americans, even though their influence is at their zenith still didn't do anything worthwhile for themselves or the world. What are we discussing here? Are you just an African American tooting your own horn because of the success of the US, or are you here to discuss something of value?Are you retarded? Are you the same person who thinks North Africans are a mix of black Africans and Arabs?
Haratin were forced into the military, and were enslaved by the moors of berbers, they men served as slave-soldiers and their women served as cumbuckets for berbers I suppose, they seem to have absorbed some berber customs but they are still completely different compared to African American, Haratin are 2th class citizens, many of them are slaves, none of them have the representation given to Negros in America, in politics or otherwise.
And before you spout something stupid, remember that there are about 200k slaves in Morocco as of now, and almost all of them are Haratin.

>Haritans
>Haratin
>Heratin
This fucking board can't even spell a simple word right. Lowest IQ on Veeky Forums bar none.

Wow calm down sperg.

No even. The black portion is different to with blacks Americans having central and western africa while hairpins having a different part of West Africa only close to northern africa

They're taking about people from the Herat province of Afghanistan, bro. Calm down.

>Yeah, none cares, African Americans, even though their influence is at their zenith still didn't do anything worthwhile for themselves or the world.

Massive amounts of cultural influence all over the world. Helped motivate various movements in other countries. Lots of contribution to Anticancer culture and history.

>Massive amounts of cultural influence all over the world
You mean rap and twerking? OK.
>Helped motivate various movements in other countries.
what
>Lots of contribution to Anticancer culture and history.
You're not even trying anymore, are you?

>Are you just an African American tooting your own horn because of the success of the US
That wasn't the point at all. I wasn't pointing to "success", just nuance in media rep. I even acknowledged a difference between West African Countries and Haiti, by the metric referenced by the other user

They aren't even similar, Haritans they have more in common with Tuareg and black Mozabite's.
Also africa has tons of arabized groups who are still ethnically african like the Wolof and Fulani.

African Americans have more in common with Afro Iraqi/Irani and the South Asian Siddis. They've been in the middle east for about 1000 years by now.

pic related Yara Shahidi of Afro Iranian descent

Not him but
>he doesn't know haii liberated a hole continent
You are lower than niggers, desu

*Haiti
*whole

>This entire post

>the island of Haiti is the whole continent
Whoah ...

>You mean rap and twerking? OK
If we're talking music blues, jazz, rock, and the majority of electronic music all have their origin in the negro.

mobileposting should be banned

>blues, jazz
Garbage music.
>rock
Was pure shit unless whites made something out of it.

Yikes! Do you play baroque music at your parties or something?

He's right, though, Rock was shite until the Brits started playing it. Why are you so butthurt, m8?

>going to parties
I'm not a teenager anymore.

t.dadrocker
If you alienate yourself from society how can you claim to understand culture in the slightest?

>phonecuck
>normie
>delusional nigger
This is why we need to bring lynching back

Not going to parties like a teenager is alienating yourself from society as a whole? Nigger I'm in my 30s, leave me the fuck alone.

If you don't realize there are parties besides college style keggers I think that says even more about what a shut in you are.

Then it's not a party.

>Anticancer culture and history
Opinion immediately discarded

>Implying 90% of American pop culture doesn't come from Black people in some form

Adopt. Or stop being such a faggot and care for your lightskin child, either way.

>Was pure shit unless whites made something out of it.
>garbage music
I don't think that was user's point.

American geez. you can understand the gist of my point regardless .

How do I get her to sit on my face

Holy shit, not even /mu/ is this autistic.

Easy there samefag. If that constitutes as autism you need to lurk more

>majority of electronic music
No you stupid nigger. Only techno was created by blacks, not coincidentally it's also the shittiest electronic genre.

>I couldn't possibly be an genuine austist
>This must be the work of a samefag
kys

>shittiest
Once again calling it shit doesn't undermine the original point.

The original point was that blacks invented all of electronic music which is complete nonsense and a blatant lie.

>all of
no it wasn't. Also the original point was whether or not the genres and sub genres became popular or whether or not even outliers were capable of it.

>majority of electronic music all have their origin in the negro
Defend this.

>defend a point made another user that I clarified, but not the one I actually made, ignoring the main point in the post
>techno and only techno and literally nothing else within the genre had negro influence.

You didn't clarify dick.

>most equals "all of"
still not the main point of the post

They didn't create all of it or most of it, they created one or two meme genres and the overwhelming majority of electronic artists in any given period was white.
>main point of the post
Don't give a shit, not my debate.

A nigger is a nigger. A nigger from Ghana is no more evolved than a nigger from Detroit.

Why are they meme genres?

Why are they a majority?

tbf Ghana has substantially lower homicides than Detroit. They also do better than Haiti as do other African countries, so there is a bit of difference between these groups.

Once again user, never said they were.

wtf i love black people now

>House is a meme genre
How retarded can you be?