Ethconnect Ico like Bitconnect? Let's make millions!

So ethconnect is having their Ico November 1st selling 8 million tokens until November 30th for 50cents to a dollar. If it's anything like hextracoin it's going to be a pain in the ass to get the tokens if they only sell 300,000 a day. And you know when it hits an exchange the market cap won't just be $8000000 they'll probably start off at $20 each so the market cap will be 160 million just to start. So it'll probably be okay to buy the coin to $20 seeing as this will probably go to $90 anyways so fuck the haters if they say Ponzi scheme or whatever this is another lending platform just like bit connect.

the only problem is like with hextracoin I was only able to get 200 tokens for $200 and I put 9 Grand in because the site was so overloaded when the alert came that it was time to buy. I hope this shit doesn't happen with eth connect because I'm putting in $40,000 worth of bitcoin.

Read the news
bittox.com/2017/10/29/ethconnect-ico-like-bitconnect-lets-make-millions/

Good article let's get rich

this is a fraud, stay away from this if you want to keep your money.

Do you have a place I can contact you at?

I want to personally laugh at you when they run off with your money.

DONT click this link
and bitconnect is a fucking ponzi dont fall for it you retarded newbies

This is awesome! Getting into a bitconnect like platform at $1 is going to be sick!!

Nothing wrong with the link you fucking faggot

Yes this is pretty "sick". Lots of money to be made

useless ponzi token, no thanks, hope all these shitcoins dies, this is the kind of shit that we don't need in the crypto ecosystem

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIVE ME BACK MY LINK

I just checked there's nothing wrong with the site what are you talking about? Anyways I just signed up for ethconnect this is so cool

Haha that kid is probably a broke bitch who can't afford anything that's the only reason he's talking shit he's mad at the people that are actually making money.

Lol I got news for you your whole life is a Ponzi get used to it you fucking jackass

I just signed up this should be good. But if it's anything like hextracoin that would suck because they were sold out within 5 minutes every day in the month of October they sold $300,000 worth in 5 minutes you could hardly buy the coin so I might have to buy this at $20 each but that's alright because it's still going to go to $100 within 6 months so there's plenty of time to make money you can't listen to these idiots saying Ponzi and all that shit they don't know their ass from their elbow. They don't know shit. They're poor and broke mostly and theyre just here to troll

Well said

Most on Veeky Forums started on another section of the site and found crypto through this section. Others come here and look for information and sort through the bullshit. With that said this will probably blow up and be huge.

Did you see the five thousand people in their telegram? It's fucking crazy

I signed up just because of how many people are in the telegram I will probably have to buy for a lot more than Ico but it's good to try to get in now so you don't forget about it when it goes on the exchange even if you buy it 20 when you sell it 60 and then put half your profit back in at 60 you can sell it 94 even more money this thing is probably going to go to 400 in a few years when other places are at a thousand each there's no stopping Krypto the only fucking babies are the people that are talking shit

The actual paid shills ITT are on another level

You sound like the article creator: nothing but run-on sentences.

Make sure to sign up a lot of accounts per person and have each one open in a different browser and have for browsers like Chrome Firefox Safari as many as you can have, Brave, they're only allowing 1000 to 5000 tokens Bott per day per account they're not sure what the amount will be yet but this is to stop someone from having millions worth of tokens so it's not that easy to dump on people so make sure to have at least 5 accounts per person if you want to buy over a million

its a bit surreal isnt it

Buy it people it's only $0.50cents to $1 and once it hits the exchange it will be $20 to START! THIS ain't no scam

We are getting wealthy join us

The people saying it's a scam and a Ponzi are the people who don't want you to buy it because they want it all for themselves and they know the site is going to lag and cause problems for them to buy it and they know that if you sign up under me I get 10% of your Bitcoin for free and they don't want the competition but I don't give a fuck because I'm here for you so let's get rich together and say fuck them. I got a quick 4 million in my back pocket catch up