Crave - Masternode

CRAVE, 1.4mil supply masternode,

900$ for a masternode with that returns 3 dollars daily,

extremely low volume,
completely under the radar, two updates in the past 3 weeks.

66% of block reward to masternode.

There you go anons, for those that have the balls to go into a low volume coin, here is your lottery hold.

Do NOT go into this coin if you are not comfortable being illiquid, because this a low liquitity coin.

Inb4 critiques about logo being bad. It is a symbolic representation of the revival of the coin from death.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.0

Crave got pheonix downed.

when volks hits 10 sats tonight I can buy 5 =D

7 masternodes deep, sitting pretty

Nice one

I want to reiterate that the order book is a danger on this coin, if you notice barely anyone is selling, mostly bread crumbs up until the price doubles.

The best way to get CRAVE is to set a buy order at the price you want to pay, and hope it fills.

What coin is that?

Remember the exit scam 2015?
Oh wait, of course not, this is only your 6th month in crypto...

Fuck off already

This is not the same dev who exit scammed.

The guy leading the dev team might as well be a genius, dudes a machine, pumps out a ton of technical updates frequently.

I want both sides of this coin to be shown though, so I dont disregard your post. This coin did get exit scammed by the initial developer. However the price has been healthy for several months now, suffering only from BTC movement.

This is one of the other logos that a community member made. I like the current one personally.

Bestgore partnership when?

This is what CybCSec was trying to be, crave is very ahead.

Horrid logo, you can kiss normie adoption goodbye

Hahaha. Yeah thats why I made the comment about the logo. I know lots of people find it unattractive. To me symbols are very important, it has meaning. At first glance it does seem like a bike gang edgy logo though.

In the initial bitcointalk thread, someone talks about how approx 300k units of crave are destroyed via harddrive loss.

Im not familiar with that, going to look it up.

Bump

>the revival of the coin from death

Wait what. This coin died?

Yes. Everything you see in the coin from may onward was when a new developer team took over, they have been quite active in development, 40mb blocksizes etc.

During the bitcoin price lull back in 2015-2016 many alt coins died, proof of stake just wasnt a feature that people understood yet.

Here we are. All staking coins and masternode coins are taking off, but this one in particular seems like a great unknown investment.

I recommend you join the slack and discord to ask questions

Bump.

the coin costs a shitton
how many do i need for a masternode?
whats the point of this shit`?

Masternodes.pro for info about all masternode coins.

Relative to almost all others of similiar ROI, it is affordable up until 4 dollars then it will be on par.

Its 500 units for a masternode.

Well its hard to answer your question as to 'whats the point'. Well, if you have wanted to mine a coin but lack an antminer, you can instead create coins into circulation using masternode proof of stake. Due to the rarity of stake coins, they favor stable long term prices over many others.

Bump

Buy Phore $PHR

Crave is ok too

Is that also a masternode?

Bump

Bumper

getting lonely in here? someone buy this shitcoin for him

>Taking investing advice from someone who shamelessly bumps and can't spell liquidity

Lol, cant sleep too much BCH gains, figure I can still bump this thread meanwhile

I will NEVER touch this coin solely on the basis of how much of a god damnn faggot OP is being bumping this shithole of a thread shilling this shithole of a coin thats been out for TWO AND HALF YEARS with a three mil cucked market cap to show for it.

>muh roadmap
>muh progress
>muh solid dev team
>muh masternodes

Get in line faggot. They're are plenty of shitcoins out there that won't even exist next year.

Sage goes in all fields

I will copy down all the information I have posted in these threads but that is the purpose of the bumping. I dont particularly care if you buy into the coin.

Yes user, disregard a low volume microcap coin. Thats smart!

No premine non ico coins such as Crave have bright futures. Look at zen or groestlcoin. All it takes is people to add volume and then a coin explodes.

The logo is complete shit and no normie will touch this ever.

Why would anyone want normie weak hands in a masternode coin lol.... please do not buy the coin if you are a normie