JUSTED therapy thread

Hey anons, drinks and cigs are on the house. I'm here talk about your justs and feels throughout the week. Let it all out, this is your safe space

down like 10 btc in value from holding meme and small bad trades

rekt on LINK
rekt on ODN
rekt on ARK
Missed WTC
Missed VTC

Hold me user.

these threads are much needed, thanks user.

i'm only down a smidgen compared to others, so i won't mention specifics. down several hundred fiat zogbucks. but i'm actually living with my parents and really thought i could trade my way to at least $5k and get my life back together. oh well. roap it is.

>tfw you realize "day of the rope" is really just your own suicide

I can't get over the fact that my wife talked me out of btc back when it was $10. I'd have a half million if I hadn't listened to her. Sucks.

Remember when you fux said that LINK does the same thing that WTC does... but better?

> WTC is up 500%
> Link is down well over 60%

I never shilled link to be honest. I only bought once it started dipping.
but it kept dipping
and dipping
oh god stop please stop.

I talked myself out of it at $10

I called it "Tulip Mania 2.0" before it was cool to call it that...

Every time I sell for a loss after holding for days/weeks, it goes up the exact same fucking day

Word on the street is BTC hits 7000 k this week. Keep HODLing is my advice
It will get better after this fork madness bro
This is the most bullish market ever user. Things will change for the best of you go through these dark times

Don't let people influence you on your thoughts user. If your gut says go for it , go for it, you reap the benefits alone or get JUSTed alone, no hand holding here
I'm also a LINK bagholder, bought in at $25. Almost everyone in Veeky Forums is/was holding LINK

down more than 50% these last 3-4 weeks. if I'd sold then I would have had 2.2 BTC now I'm hovering at around 1, maybe even less. It hurts so much anons, how do I make the pain stop? Why did I ever doubt the king?

>swing zen a few times
>see a really low price near stable support and btc moving sideways
>leave a low buy order
>coin crashes through support like mad
>didn't even trigger stop loss
>now hodling a bag in worst time of bagholding

Zen bags are good bags dude. They may be a little heavy, but that's only because they're full of unrealised potential.

90% in LINK - 50% red, worst 2 weeks of my life... i didnt wanna short becasue im not a pro at i did not think chainlink will use this marketing strategy of flushing themselves down toilet

10% DBIX - no move - getting added HITbtc soon, my mate been shilling it to me for a few months.... i guess ill kill him if it goes down the toilet with sergey...

I don't doubt that, but the market is in a shitshow right now.

just fucking do SOMEthing you cunt

I feel u bro

Bought 21 stocks of TRXC when it was 4.40 and now it down 2 dollars. Dunno if i should quit and take my losses or just HODL smfh

I'm joining the therapists' team

Your perception is twisted to make you think that. You should lay all of your trades out on a spreadsheet, and analyze it every now and then. You might realize you're not as unlucky as you thought. If you truly are out of luck, checking them numbers up might help you make better decisions in the future.

I'm sorry for your loss. It truly looks like we're in an alt bear market for now. Bide your time in BTC while the storm passes. We'll live to see our alts green everyday again

Moved everything all in on VTC at $1.3 earlier this week.

Thanks for the drink :)

It's been dragging my gains into the ground all week