What if you don't make it? What then?

What if you don't make it? What then?

failure is not an option marine

unironically suicide

Nothing that a good nap can't solve

die rich or die trying

fucking sick of this whole bullshit anyway

crypto just showed us that people on the planet lived the biggest fucking lie ever

im gonna hold until im rich, and should that call not work out, i will probably kill myself.

I jump off the same bridge I once saw a guy on the edge of.

Not a option luckily i bought some guns mid summer with crypto gains and have come up with a full proof brinks truck robbery scheme as my last resort

cash out whatever money I have left, buy a gun, and kill myself

>crypto just showed us that people on the planet lived the biggest fucking lie ever
what do you mean user?

banks/governments/instituions/millitary/entertainment/currencies it's all a fucking lie designed to fuck you over ever since you start breating

unless ofcourse you are born into a rich family

I'm already moving on
I have plans to inject some fiat from my brokerage and bring me to a nice round 1.25 btc
I will take 1 btc and stash it away so I will never dip below 1 btc again, I can't take that.
Then I'm sitting on 1 btc, trading the .25 when it's opportune. The rest of my brokerage account I'm unironically putting in a low cost index fund and calling it a day.
If it goes to zero well I'm out my initial and the .2 I'm about to buy so all in all around $2,000.
The stress is a bit much for me.
Also this
I can't shake the feeling that this market is just so fake, it gets slimier every day. Feels like the fucking truman show sometimes.

This is it for me man.
>missed 2011 by closing down bitcoin sites I ran
>main income source, business failed last year which I poured 5+ years of my life into and every dime I have into
>eating ramen and pb&j sandwiches and drinking protein powder from when I tried to get Veeky Forums to get by
>down 20 lbs
>bank wants to know why im 3 months late, ready to move to the next step towards foreclosure
>see bitcoin rising in the early summer
>sell every single fucking thing not nailed down
>small poor pauper gains helps me avoid foreclosure and im paying on time finally
>crypto orientated project im running is at a level where if it just stays there for 1-2 months im caught up on my bills and can start shoving more money into crypto
>have $200 in crypto, $100 in the bank rn
>next week will receive $7k from companys paying me for the crypto project im running
>if this continues or grows crypto will have saved me

I am devoting the next few years of my life to crypto. I'm at the ride or die point. I'm so tired of living so close to broke. I just dont give a shit. I'm going to keep selling everything I own, all my possessions out, all of it gone, all of it into crypto.

If everything did fail though, I will sell my house for less than I paid thanks to the housing market in my area being shitty and I will fly to a country where I can teach english and bang locals while developing sites in my downtime. Just kinda check out.

Good luck man. Hope you make it

good luck user

im also in similar position

having a business was an everyday challenge for me, not necessery workwise, but just the amount of tiny little fuckwits i had to deal with on a constant basis

unexpected things happen all the time, and when you think you are finally on the right track, you literally get bent over by the government or some not paying clients, and they will fuck you so hard

literally 60 days waiting on invoices agreed to be paid in 30, with a major company cos their accountant has left... and that has left me in $20,000 debt....

now im $8000 in crypto and i would rather die first then sell for a merely small amount.

dieing poor/average and dieing only differs on the timescale... never been fucking happy truly when the whole system is designed so you're just a fucking number.

Thanks anons.

The day to day stuff and dealing with clients/customers is just a hassle. Things went right for me for awhile then yeah, invoices started being paid late, affiliate marketing company that owed me money went bankrupt, and everything just wore me down. When my income took a hit almost every line of credit I had was just closed and I needed bridge loans to take me from this month to when Im paid by a client and it just got worse and worse.

My plan is pay my bills, min on some debt, run my current setup, continue living frugally, put all profit into bitcoin, play in alts a little bit.

I'm looking forward to getting 1 btc and putting it on a ledger, that would give me such piece of mind as some backup fuck you money.

I think we all have a ton more opportunities ahead with crypto.

GL

Cut my losses, try a different strategy

We're all gonna make it brahs.

ill shoot up the local mall and go out like the autist I am

I can't shake the feeling that the safest thing to do is just hodl good coins. I'm tired of checking the prices every day and getting burned on trades. I'm obviously too emotional for it. Top 10 coins all gained 10x compared to October last year. So I'm hoping for a repeat of that and just putting my cash in a paper wallet and never looking back. Bitcoin is king so it'll probably continue growing so I'm thinking 40% BTC 40% ETH 10% LTC 10% VTC (I believe in VTC)

i'll just continue wage cucking for awhile i guess.

>Feels like the fucking truman show
You're sort of right. It's worse than you think user. I've never been as paranoid as I have in my life as I have been since trading crypto. And I used to regularly spend my weekends getting shitfaced with bikies, so that might tell you something.

you know there are quite a few good coins not in the top ten right? even if they are currently being fucked by the market, a lot of the good ones have found their floor.

What tells me thay crypto will never die is that most neets including me are devoting their lofe to crypto for us is either we make it or we kill ourselves no middle ground

i don't know honestly

the money has serial numbers you dumb fuck, you'll get caught.

this is inspirational. thank you user

This

If we are the early adopters (

If I don't make it through investing I will through school, learning, and corporate jobs.

You see user all I aspire to have is fine pussy, I will visit the best brothels known to man, I will be a sugar daddy behind my mates back, all for the pussy. I strive to have big tits and ass on my cock 24/7, it's all I truly want.

And If you ask me a goal like that cannot be breached, it can't be killed, it's immortal. Nothing will stop me, I will ultimately put so many beautiful pussies on the pedestal. I wish to actually die in this way too. Now if I can't do it soon with investing I'll still do it. It is a matter of when user.